Author Topic: All 3 Guilty of Murdering Arbery  (Read 2019 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: All 3 Guilty of Murdering Arbery
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2021, 04:56:29 PM »
Obvious white supremacist.  He's part of the problem.

😃

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2021, 05:00:44 PM »
joggers gonna jog

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2021, 05:27:16 PM »
BFD - he walked on or through a site of new construction in the neighborhood.   The owner of the property said Aubrey didn't disturb or damage anything on the site

If three people followed you around in a pick up truck while you were jogging and you tried to go around them and then they got out with a weapon and were attempting to stop you would you attempt to defend yourself.  Don't you have a right to do that?
Of course you do.

They told him wait till the cops get there. He wouldn't wait..then he attacked them. Look they were absolutely wrong but he was dumb for simply not just standing there n waiting on the cops
irongearco.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2021, 05:28:37 PM »
Yup,I was thinking the same thing.....fuck all four of them.

WES, HE DIDNT STEAL ANYTHING!!!!   They investigated it during the trial because of the whole situation and it was his subcontractors stealing from the construction site.  He was innocent, he didnt take anything from the site and he wasnt running running down the street with 2×4's
A

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2021, 05:30:24 PM »

WES, HE DIDNT STEAL ANYTHING!!!!   They investigated it during the trial because of the whole situation and it was his subcontractors stealing from the construction site.  He was innocent, he didnt take anything from the site and he wasnt running running down the street with 2×4's

Nobody said he stole anything. He was trespassing though. He wasn't JUST jogging
irongearco.com

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2021, 05:30:35 PM »
Thank God the jury did the right thing.  The fucked up thing about this case is how close it came to not even resulting in charges being brought. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2021, 05:39:07 PM »
Nobody said he stole anything. He was trespassing though. He wasn't JUST jogging

There was a whole bunch of people trespassing...white people , etc.   Trespassing does not warrant a death sentence and the owner didnt even give a shit.    Even if he wasnt trespassing,  it would not have mattered.  They chased him down because they thought he didnt belong in their community as the defense said , nasty black guy with long dirty toenails. 

Trespassing...lol.  whatever
A

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2021, 05:45:34 PM »

There was a whole bunch of people trespassing...white people , etc.   Trespassing does not warrant a death sentence and the owner didnt even give a shit.    Even if he wasnt trespassing,  it would not have mattered.  They chased him down because they thought he didnt belong in their community as the defense said , nasty black guy with long dirty toenails. 

Trespassing...lol.  whatever

Yep,
I believe the owner of the property was questioned and said there  were people trespassing and he never asked the neighbours to do anything. If you’re going to do citizens arrest somebody and not explain why or have a valid reason you would expect someone anyone to be like wtf? Get away from me.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2021, 05:56:01 PM »
Jack Posobiec Latin cross
@JackPosobiec
·
45m
All 3 defendants found guilty of murdering Ahmaud Arbery

and the left is using it to state this proves the Rittenhouse verdict was wrong  ::)

Only because he’s white. They only want to prosecute all white men. If rittenhouse was black he would of gotten off and been given a million dollars and gotten an award. The left can’t just accept the verdict and end it, they have to try and harp on it for months until they change the rules and retry him.the fact that he killed two white guys doesn’t bode well for them trying to say he’s a white supremicist and a klan member as their next steps.

But yeah it’s nothing like the three hillbillies case, they were just looking to kill someone and got what they deserved.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2021, 05:56:11 PM »

OK,sorry Vince I didn`t know that.......I will delve deeper into it when time permits.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2021, 06:03:20 PM »
OK,sorry Vince I didn`t know that.......I will delve deeper into it when time permits.

The only thing he had was a weapons charge and then a probation violation for shoplifting in 2018.  But its pretty meaningless as its not relatedto him simply jogging down a street.  Cletus and Bubba should have kept driving when he turned around the other way and didnt want to talk to them...the bad part is that they werent even arrested until months later because the DA covered it up.  That stupid whore is next to go to trial and serve a few years...fucking whore bitch slut
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2021, 06:04:40 PM »
LOL @ Cletus and Bubba ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2021, 06:20:49 PM »
I get that the father son dynamic duo are guilty of murder. Bryan, I have a little more slack for. I didn't watch the trial so maybe someone can fill in the blanks but was he armed? What did he know when he became involved? The McMichaels had 100% knowledge they did NOT observe Arbery commit a crime. Was Bryan operating on the assumption they had? A potential life sentence for trying to help your neighbors catch who you think is a thief seems a little extreme. Again, the McMichaels knew they had nothing and brought guns... they earned it

LanceD

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2021, 08:14:33 PM »
The dumbest redneck hillbillies ever, they deserve a life sentence

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2021, 08:32:47 PM »
Thank God the jury did the right thing.  The fucked up thing about this case is how close it came to not even resulting in charges being brought.

This.

Didn’t the police originally  fail to arrest the father and son?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2021, 01:26:45 PM »
This.

Didn’t the police originally  fail to arrest the father and son?

It seemed like they investigated, the DA at the time either sat on it or wasn't going to indict until the video was leaked by a defense attorney that thought he was helping the McMichaels... big mistake on his part. But it appears, if not for the public outrage of the video, they would have gotten away with it.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2021, 01:47:59 PM »
I don't care about what color anyone was. They shouldn't have chased him down. But when they did he shouldn't have tried to wrestle the gun away...that was stupid
irongearco.com