Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 492 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Happy Thanksgiving
« on: November 25, 2021, 03:57:00 PM »
 ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 04:04:21 PM »
 ;D

Oh...And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 05:04:25 PM »
To all the Thanksgiving haters calling it a lie that Native Americans and Colonists got along, it was NOT a lie. The REAL native Americans, the Wampanoag people, covering New England, Massachusetts, southern Eastern Rhode Island DID in fact trade food and goods for weapons and other items with early colonists and Thanksgiving was very real. And the smallpox blanket bullshit is a lie too, the tribes got leptospirosis leading to Weil's disease essentially from walking around barefoot combined with a vegetarian/pescatarian lifestyle. Colonists wore boots and ate more meat and also had some natural immunity as rats and mice were more common in Europe and it's ships, and thus were not AS infected by the rats and mice spreading leptospirosis that would of course be around the fields of corn and other crops the Native's had. Then the sweat lodges they believed were healing would spread the disease even further with people enclosed in hot, bacteria ridden lodges breathing on each other.

But putting that debate aside on this great day,

There really was some sharing and friendship between the VERY early settlers, meaning early 1600's, and they shared Thanksgiving with the Wampanoag tribal people of the early America's as the Colonists didn't have shit, and the Wampanoag's helped them survive.

What happened later with colonization and Native Americans i.e. racism is another discussion. But the origins of Thanksgiving really are good one's. Pure one's.

So have a big piece of pumpkin pie and don't let any politically correct asshole tell you that celebrating Thanksgiving is wrong or racist

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 05:13:30 PM »
Yeah what that guy said Happy Thanksgiving

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 05:18:47 PM »
Why is it that no matter how little of each food you put on your plate on Thanksgiving it always turns into a mountain for food. My stomach feels more like a volcano than a mountain right now. If I were a jar, you wouldn't be able to put the lid on me.

Happy Thanksgiving every one of you Getbiggers. Even those of you who don't live in the U.S. or celebrate this day.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 05:55:18 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving!