Author Topic: Does Pellius wear a wig  (Read 28505 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Does Pellius wear a wig
« Reply #325 on: October 18, 2021, 01:33:49 AM »
If he does.....who gives a fuck?

If the wig makes him 0.56383 inches taller, I care. I need to know these things.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #326 on: October 18, 2021, 02:34:06 AM »
Well kudos for owning up to it.  You’ll have to excuse me for not knowing that you talk about dyeing your hair - I don’t keep up on the lifestyles of getbiggers.  For what it’s worth, I think you’d look better—albeit older— with natural hair.  Your brothers hair looks great.

My only criticism would have been if you were claiming that you had naturally jet black hair, but nothing wrong w maintaining one’s appearance.  So no need to defend yourself against me  ;D

I’ll have to pass on posting a picture of my hair or appearance.  No offense, but your opinion—or the opinion of others on here—means nothing to me.  I presume the feeling is mutual between us.  Not to mention, there’s too many psychos on this board with nothing to lose who could use my identity to try to hurt me in real life.  I’ve posted faceless pictures of myself in the past but that’s as far as I want to go.

Nevertheless, I admire the courage of those on here who say “here I am, this is what I look like”.  Hope you enjoy your Sunday :)

Well, I don't think you have to keep up with the lifestyles of Getbiggers but in addition to mentioning it throughout the years when it was pertinent, it is also mentioned in this exact thread you are on in addition to the original thread that started this fascination with my hair.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: October 18, 2021, 02:36:23 AM »
Just for men is identical to womens hair dye just double the price and you get a quarter of the amount of dye as the womens dye.

I'm going to have to check this out. I always assume that women's versions were always more expensive. Besides, I don't think they make it in gel tubes that are used for beards.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: October 18, 2021, 02:53:08 AM »
You seem well versed on this subject. Are you a tranny?

It did struck me that he had an unusual depth of knowledge regarding hair. It makes me suspect that he is a hairstylist which is a good gig as it pays well and you meet a lot of hotties.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: October 18, 2021, 02:54:16 AM »
Just someone who doesnt like paying 8x the price for the same amount of dye, who also has greys in beard

And on weekends I like to dress in womens clothes, high heels and a wig, and go to the local S & M club

So you also dye your hair.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #330 on: October 18, 2021, 05:32:39 AM »
If the wig makes him 0.56383 inches taller, I care. I need to know these things.
:D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: October 18, 2021, 05:34:37 PM »
It did struck me that he had an unusual depth of knowledge regarding hair. It makes me suspect that he is a hairstylist which is a good gig as it pays well and you meet a lot of hotties.

I have the same knowledge about alot of things.I always like to know why, why does that hair look better, that face, body, view, car, house, painting etc.If you cant break down why you like certain things then you may as well just be an animal who lives its whole life on instinct.You have people here who can break down a mans physique to the smallest nuances but cant understand why a haircut looks good or not.So they have the ability but choose not to use it for whatever reason.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #332 on: October 18, 2021, 06:20:22 PM »
Hold on a moment - I thought you were the anti-hang-dong-kang?  Doesn't hobo-dong-hanging in your presence lead to instant street justice, Pellius-style..? ;D

Hahahhahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: October 18, 2021, 06:29:37 PM »
I don't have hair on my head but I have a few grays in my beard now at 44. I have considered perhaps dying it a bit to hide the grays but friends have adviced against it, saying gray is cool. One friend dyed his beard recently and was asking me if it looked fucked up, was it too dark.
Apparently there's a whole industry of gray beard male models and I agree in some cases it looks awesome.

Being mostly bald since my 20's growing a beard and mustache and later coloring it gave me some control what hair I had and allowed me to change my appearance. The annoying part is that my beard and mustache grow really fast. So, it seemed like I had to color it every other day.

The product 'Just for Men' has a full range of colors. I learned very quickly to go light as opposed to dark even though before the gray arrived, my beard and mustache had been medium to dark brown. With Just for Men, it is all about the timing. Even when I chose the lightest blond they sold, if I left it on much beyond the recommended 5 minutes, it would get too dark. My wife nicknamed me, Pancho Villa on those occasions.

Regular haircoloring doesn't work very well on beard and mustache hair. Just for Men, is a tint specially designed for facial hair. They also sell regular hair coloring. I have no idea whether that product works for obvious reasons.

Lately, every so often, I am tempted to color my mustache, which I only recently grew back. It took all of about three days.

Chronicling the many changes in hirsuteness I've gone through life has been an interesting endeavor. I used to have fairly nice eyebrows. All of a sudden they started sprouting stray hairs that overnight grow really long. By stray I mean the may grow straight out or in some other cockeyed position as compared to the eyebrows of my youth. Another thing, they are always white or gray. If I left them alone, I'd probably look like a skinny Andy Rooney. But, since I am not ready for that look, I trim them. Don't think I will color them. Putting harsh chemicals near my eyes seems a bit dangerous. What is more, it would probably make me look like I was using an eyebrow pencil.....I'll leave that for the ladies, both male and female.  ;D

I was going to bring up how my body hair has changed throughout my lifetime...but, think I will leave that for another overly long post. LOL!

In closing, wonder what 'The Donald' would look like if he went au natural? Cut his hair short....didn't color it and skipped the pancake makeup. Wonder how his physique would look if he quit the double cheese burgers with fries and Kentucky Fried Chicken? He probably golfs most days. If he walked the course instead of traversing it in a golf cart....he might actually get into decent condition. Then he could reinvent himself and run for President as an independent.....okay, never mind.....don't want that to happen...forget I mentioned it. He's a 'one and done' and that's just fine with me.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #334 on: October 18, 2021, 06:46:27 PM »
Just someone who doesnt like paying 8x the price for the same amount of dye, who also has greys in beard.

And on weekends I like to dress in womens clothes, high heels and a wig, and go to the local S & M club

Hi Oscar! (DeLahoya)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: October 19, 2021, 05:19:17 PM »
Being mostly bald since my 20's growing a beard and mustache and later coloring it gave me some control what hair I had and allowed me to change my appearance. The annoying part is that my beard and mustache grow really fast. So, it seemed like I had to color it every other day.

The product 'Just for Men' has a full range of colors. I learned very quickly to go light as opposed to dark even though before the gray arrived, my beard and mustache had been medium to dark brown. With Just for Men, it is all about the timing. Even when I chose the lightest blond they sold, if I left it on much beyond the recommended 5 minutes, it would get too dark. My wife nicknamed me, Pancho Villa on those occasions.

Regular haircoloring doesn't work very well on beard and mustache hair. Just for Men, is a tint specially designed for facial hair. They also sell regular hair coloring. I have no idea whether that product works for obvious reasons.

Lately, every so often, I am tempted to color my mustache, which I only recently grew back. It took all of about three days.

Chronicling the many changes in hirsuteness I've gone through life has been an interesting endeavor. I used to have fairly nice eyebrows. All of a sudden they started sprouting stray hairs that overnight grow really long. By stray I mean the may grow straight out or in some other cockeyed position as compared to the eyebrows of my youth. Another thing, they are always white or gray. If I left them alone, I'd probably look like a skinny Andy Rooney. But, since I am not ready for that look, I trim them. Don't think I will color them. Putting harsh chemicals near my eyes seems a bit dangerous. What is more, it would probably make me look like I was using an eyebrow pencil.....I'll leave that for the ladies, both male and female.  ;D

I was going to bring up how my body hair has changed throughout my lifetime...but, think I will leave that for another overly long post. LOL!

In closing, wonder what 'The Donald' would look like if he went au natural? Cut his hair short....didn't color it and skipped the pancake makeup. Wonder how his physique would look if he quit the double cheese burgers with fries and Kentucky Fried Chicken? He probably golfs most days. If he walked the course instead of traversing it in a golf cart....he might actually get into decent condition. Then he could reinvent himself and run for President as an independent.....okay, never mind.....don't want that to happen...forget I mentioned it. He's a 'one and done' and that's just fine with me.

Nice little TDS rant dreamscape at the end though.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: October 19, 2021, 05:22:27 PM »

PLUS

Matt and I are in competition to break the record for speed keyboarding.  ;D   It appears he and I are among the very few Getbiggers who actually use all our fingers to keyboard. I suspect many others here are all thumbs.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: October 19, 2021, 05:26:54 PM »
Matt and I are in competition to break the record for speed keyboarding.  ;D   It appears he and I are among the very few Getbiggers who actually use all our fingers to keyboard. I suspect many others here are all thumbs.

I took two typing classes in high school. Thought it was worthless, but I was fast. Turns out it was likely the most used skill I gained there.  :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #338 on: October 19, 2021, 05:30:01 PM »

I took two typing classes in high school. Thought it was worthless, but I was fast. Turns out it was likely the most used skill I gained there.  :-\
Unless you are Stephen King, a telemarketer, or somebody else who gets paid in words typed per minute, it was a waste.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: October 19, 2021, 05:36:56 PM »
Unless you are Stephen King, a telemarketer, or somebody else who gets paid in words typed per minute, it was a waste.

The teacher was about 30, fit with long legs and wore short skirts. I was front of class.  8)

I type a couple hours everyday, not just on Getbig. I have a vocation of sorts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 19, 2021, 06:22:28 PM »

I didn't learn to type on a typewriter or even my first experience with my own PC. It was when I was presented with a computer by my employer that I decided it was time to learn how to keyboard or type reasonably well so I'd be quicker at writing specs and creating training manuals for other staff.

Truth be told, Matt probably beats my speed by a long shot. If you ever talk to him in person or on the phone, you will understand what I mean by that. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: October 19, 2021, 08:23:36 PM »
I have the same knowledge about alot of things.I always like to know why, why does that hair look better, that face, body, view, car, house, painting etc.If you cant break down why you like certain things then you may as well just be an animal who lives its whole life on instinct.You have people here who can break down a mans physique to the smallest nuances but cant understand why a haircut looks good or not.So they have the ability but choose not to use it for whatever reason.

So do you dye your hair or not?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #342 on: October 19, 2021, 08:38:47 PM »
Wiggius does NOT wear a Pell!

Does Wellius ride a Pig?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #343 on: October 19, 2021, 08:41:29 PM »
Does Wellius ride a Pig?
I bet he can touch his ankles.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #344 on: October 20, 2021, 03:38:50 AM »
Trump bald.

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #345 on: October 20, 2021, 05:04:45 AM »
Trump bald.
He looks better. Coach should send him this picture so he start off this new look.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: October 20, 2021, 01:30:33 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #347 on: October 20, 2021, 03:11:17 PM »
Just someone who doesnt like paying 8x the price for the same amount of dye, who also has greys in beard.

So are you a lumberjack then..? ;D

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #348 on: October 20, 2021, 03:16:39 PM »
Hold on a moment - I thought you were the anti-hang-dong-kang?  Doesn't hobo-dong-hanging in your presence lead to instant street justice, Pellius-style..? ;D

That's true, technically.

Hahahhahaha

Yes Rob, it's been confirmed

Among his many other accolades, Brother Pellius carries the mantle of Official GetBig Anti-Hobo-Hang-Dong-Kang[TM] 8)

T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: October 20, 2021, 03:20:20 PM »
Yes Rob, it's been confirmed

Among his many other accolades, Brother Pellius carries the mantle of Official GetBig Anti-Hobo-Hang-Dong-Kang[TM] 8)

I would feel sad for any hobo that would be crazy enough to get in Pellius' way. Imagine Pellius kicking the shit out of a hobo with those calves? Fuck man, that would make any hobo want to get their shit together, shower and possibly get a job.

"1"