Author Topic: Does Pellius wear a wig  (Read 29196 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Does Pellius wear a wig
« Reply #350 on: October 20, 2021, 03:28:46 PM »
I didn't learn to type on a typewriter or even my first experience with my own PC. It was when I was presented with a computer by my employer that I decided it was time to learn how to keyboard or type reasonably well so I'd be quicker at writing specs and creating training manuals for other staff.

Truth be told, Matt probably beats my speed by a long shot. If you ever talk to him in person or on the phone, you will understand what I mean by that.
Computers are serious business as serious as your career as a janitor.
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #351 on: October 20, 2021, 08:03:50 PM »

The teacher was about 30, fit with long legs and wore short skirts. I was front of class.  8)

I type a couple hours everyday, not just on Getbig. I have a vocation of sorts.

Shizzo stopped reading.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #352 on: October 22, 2021, 07:10:15 AM »
This thread is 16 days old, by now the hair should have grown in enough for a new picture to settle whether it is a wig or not.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: October 22, 2021, 07:25:10 AM »
Fuck man, that would make any homo want to get their shit together, shower and possibly get a job.

"1"

No need to bring Shizzo into this.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #354 on: October 22, 2021, 08:06:40 AM »
This thread is 16 days old, by now the hair should have grown in enough for a new picture to settle whether it is a wig or not.

did you see the video where he tried to pull out his hair?
no wig could withstand that....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #355 on: October 22, 2021, 08:33:07 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #356 on: October 23, 2021, 05:17:01 PM »
Can't wait till this thread is done and buried. It's next to last to go onto page two I can't wait. Good riddance.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: October 23, 2021, 05:51:18 PM »
did you see the video where he tried to pull out his hair?
no wig could withstand that....

The guy even says the glue is wearing off as well

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: October 23, 2021, 09:38:52 PM »
The guy even says the glue is wearing off as well

This guy tugs hard also and his looks more natural

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #359 on: October 24, 2021, 12:45:24 AM »
This guy tugs hard also and his looks more natural

I tell you what, "Never". If you are so sure my hair is fake I will do virtually any demonstration you want to prove that my hair is real if you do the same? Deal?

Can't be anymore fair than that?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2021, 01:01:43 AM »

Wait a minute? You're trying to make an argument that since I got a haircut a couple of weeks ago that it will grow up enough to prove it's real. Let's think about that? I have tons and tons of pictures of me over the years showing my hair already grown out, at least for me, meaning before getting it cut. One of the vids was taken like maybe two days before getting it cut.

Not really a "thought-through" guy are you? Now let's see if you are up to the even-Steven deal I made. I don't just jump at your command. I notice Army got pretty quiet at the thought of posting his pic. Let's see about you. And, I shouldn't have to say this, but honor and fair play is not a common trait with most GetBiggers so I have to specify, a RECENT picture. Meaning a few days old at most and proving it's recent.

In fact, if you want, we can make this a bet. Say just $300 to make it fun but not kill anybody. The winner takes all. Funds sent to OMR and terms to prove real hair will be mutually agreed upon, which we both have to do.

Deal?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #361 on: October 24, 2021, 01:16:44 AM »
No need to get into a pissing match, Pellius.

We all know your hair is fake.

Just like many of your allegiances, over the years.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: October 24, 2021, 03:59:16 AM »
No need to get into a pissing match, Pellius.

We all know your hair is fake.

Just like many of your allegiances, over the years.

I'll make the same bet with you as I did with Army and now with Never, you do exactly what you want me and... wait a minute?

Never mind

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: October 24, 2021, 04:05:46 AM »
Wait a minute? You're trying to make an argument that since I got a haircut a couple of weeks ago that it will grow up enough to prove it's real. Let's think about that? I have tons and tons of pictures of me over the years showing my hair already grown out, at least for me, meaning before getting it cut. One of the vids was taken like maybe two days before getting it cut.

Not really a "thought-through" guy are you? Now let's see if you are up to the even-Steven deal I made. I don't just jump at your command. I notice Army got pretty quiet at the thought of posting his pic. Let's see about you. And, I shouldn't have to say this, but honor and fair play is not a common trait with most GetBiggers so I have to specify, a RECENT picture. Meaning a few days old at most and proving it's recent.

In fact, if you want, we can make this a bet. Say just $300 to make it fun but not kill anybody. The winner takes all. Funds sent to OMR and terms to prove real hair will be mutually agreed upon, which we both have to do.

Deal?
[/quote

This gives me my answer.  "Post your own picture to prove I'm not bald"

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #364 on: October 24, 2021, 04:06:06 AM »
Well, I don't think you have to keep up with the lifestyles of Getbiggers but in addition to mentioning it throughout the years when it was pertinent, it is also mentioned in this exact thread you are on in addition to the original thread that started this fascination with my hair.

I’m not reading all 15 pages of a thread on whether or not you wear a wig, good lord

Regardless I’ve updated my getbiggers.xlsx spreadsheet to reflect the fact that you do in fact dye your hair so consider me informed on the matter

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: October 24, 2021, 04:13:07 AM »
I’m not reading all 15 pages of a thread on whether or not you wear a wig, good lord

Regardless I’ve updated my getbiggers.xlsx spreadsheet to reflect the fact that you do in fact dye your hair so consider me informed on the matter

I was at CVS and they were all out of "Dark Brown". That and Light Brown seem to go pretty fast. Seems a lot more men dye their hair than are willing to admit.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: October 24, 2021, 04:16:14 AM »
By around page 30 we should get this issue resolved. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: October 24, 2021, 04:20:56 AM »
By around page 30 we should get this issue resolved.

I think it is already resolved. Army or Never won't take up my challenge. They will just say they were trolling and that I take things too seriously.
Anything to save face.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #368 on: October 24, 2021, 04:22:20 AM »
How are you recovering from your leg operation?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 24, 2021, 04:24:51 AM »
How are you recovering from your leg operation?

Not good. I'm actually worse off than before. Worst decision I ever made getting that knee replacement.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #370 on: October 24, 2021, 04:28:13 AM »
Not good. I'm actually worse off than before. Worst decision I ever made getting that knee replacement.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe a major orthopedic operation like that needs more time? Is the problem weakness in the leg or continued pain?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: October 24, 2021, 06:36:48 AM »
I think it is already resolved. Army or Never won't take up my challenge. They will just say they were trolling and that I take things too seriously.
Anything to save face.

Look, relax, I believed you.  I hadn't even cared enough to watch the video because I figured it was solved when the thread moved on to other things.  But then I saw Larry Miller's haircut in For Your Consideration and it reminded me of something.  And now that I've watched the guy with the glue video and then yours, I'm back to not settled.  I included a picture as reference

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: October 24, 2021, 06:42:58 AM »
I tell you what, "Never". If you are so sure my hair is fake I will do virtually any demonstration you want to prove that my hair is real if you do the same? Deal?

Can't be anymore fair than that?

I just saw this and since it was before you $300 "challenge" I guess it stands.  I haven't thought much about it, but when I do, I realize that there's probably not anything simple you can post on the internet to settle this. Maybe a close up video of the hairline?  I mean it's not like you're going to go out and get some kind of certified hairline certificate.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: October 24, 2021, 05:57:08 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Maybe a major orthopedic operation like that needs more time? Is the problem weakness in the leg or continued pain?

It's been two years. Swollen, stiff, pain in certain positions. An extreme drop in mobility.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: October 24, 2021, 05:58:59 PM »
I just saw this and since it was before you $300 "challenge" I guess it stands.  I haven't thought much about it, but when I do, I realize that there's probably not anything simple you can post on the internet to settle this. Maybe a close up video of the hairline?  I mean it's not like you're going to go out and get some kind of certified hairline certificate.

So I guess I'm not going to see your "hairline" any time soon.

What a surprise.