Author Topic: Tom Cruise FINALLY shows his age  (Read 4346 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Tom Cruise FINALLY shows his age
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2021, 04:48:43 AM »
Promoted Scientology.
I don't think he spends any money promoting it.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2021, 05:05:38 AM »

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2021, 06:49:22 AM »
humblenarcissist.. he doesn't spend money promoting it, but has given literally millions of dollars to it....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2021, 08:06:11 AM »
WTF happened to that dude?  I can only imagine how he feels when he watches an old movie he was in!

How Brendan Fraser invented the modern himbo

His performances in Encino Man, George of the Jungle and Blast from the Past set the blueprint for the buff, unthreatening leading man.

https://i.imgur.com/WaqJjaH.gif

Brendan Fraser Claims was Blacklisted From Hollywood 15 Years Ago

He disappeared from the limelight after a former Hollywood Foreign Press Association president allegedly groped him in 2003

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/22/entertainment/brendan-fraser-groping-allegation/index.html

(CNN)Actor Brendan Fraser has accused a member of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association, the group that presents the annual Golden Globe Awards, of groping him at an event in 2003.

In a profile in GQ, Fraser recounts an encounter with former HFPA president Philip Berk at a luncheon hosted by the organization at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Fraser alleges Berk grabbed his rear end and, through his pants, touched him in the area between his genitals and his anus.

"I felt ill. I felt like a little kid," Fraser told GQ. "I felt like there was a ball in my throat. I thought I was going to cry."

After the incident Fraser, best known for his work in the "Mummy" franchise and films like "School Ties," said he became "depressed."

Phillip Berk admitted that he pinched Fraser's buttock at the event in question but said in his interview with GQ he did so in jest. He just wanted a rimjob and a reacharound.

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2021, 02:21:02 PM »
So a Hollywood Homo grabs his butt and Fraser melts and gains 100 lbs.?

WTF?

He should have decked him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2021, 02:50:44 PM »

Phillip Berk admitted that he pinched Fraser's buttock at the event in question but said in his interview with GQ he did so in jest. He just wanted a rimjob and a reacharound.

lol  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2021, 11:14:31 AM »
humblenarcissist.. he doesn't spend money promoting it, but has given literally millions of dollars to it....
So what?  He can spend his money any way he chooses.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2021, 11:49:33 AM »
Must have had fillers in his face.

Weird dude.

He's just really chocked full of Thetans, like a spiritual sausage he is.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2021, 08:10:56 PM »
Hi Lee

Priest is 5’4, cruise is 5’7 .50789

Priest was supposedly measured just under 5'4" in the 1990's and Cruise WAS 5'6 3/4" in his prime. That's a 3" difference between them.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2021, 08:40:56 PM »
I thought he was ageless for a while

yeah that is Tom Cruise (it's not him) with a networth of $600 million sitting in the shit seats with the regular folks.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2021, 09:48:32 PM »
I don't think that is him.

He purchased his way into Heaven.

He's like a Grand Wizard Supreme Chancellor.

Maxwell Smart

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2021, 11:16:19 PM »
He is sitting besides his adopted son, Conor.

To me it looks like an adverse reaction.  No one gets fillers in their cheeks.  But something is going on.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2021, 12:31:49 AM »
Of course it’s him. Look at his offset front teeth.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2021, 12:54:13 AM »
I thought he was ageless for a while

it's a known fact he uses fillers in between movies. I'm surprised he'd go out while his face is still swollen. i don't know how you can replicate his offset teeth though outside of photoshop.  that's not Norman Macdonald.

Lina Sands is the most accurate look-a-like but her top lip is a dead giveaway

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2021, 02:06:07 AM »
the fillers is really not a good look. Their faces starts to look fat and deformed. Some wrinkles and lines looks better.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2021, 05:25:29 AM »
Cruise looks like Bob Zany now

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2021, 06:57:15 AM »
humble narcissist! come on!..

your okay with cruise or ANYONE giving money and ALOT of money I might add to a evil organization  that harms and abuses people, because "hey, it's their money, they can do whatever they want with it"!...

really?..

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2021, 07:47:21 AM »
Giggidy

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2021, 09:20:57 AM »
Of course it’s him. Look at his offset front teeth.

He did Invisalign years ago.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2021, 10:35:32 AM »
humble narcissist! come on!..

your okay with cruise or ANYONE giving money and ALOT of money I might add to a evil organization  that harms and abuses people, because "hey, it's their money, they can do whatever they want with it"!...

really?..
You believe too much TV nonsense from Leah Remini.  Scientology has been investigated more than any other religious group and they aren't doing anything illegal.  They actually won a billion dollar lawsuit against the US government in 1993 and proved the IRS was illegally spying on them.

Remini is just pissed because she wasn't treated like a diva at Cruise's wedding.  The LAPD investigated her claims about Shelly Miscavige being either dead or held against her will and the claims were proved bogus.

No one forces anyone to be a Scientologist or pay money to them and they should be left alone.  I would be more concerned with their enemies who think freedom of religion should not be a right.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2021, 10:38:36 AM »
You believe too much TV nonsense from Leah Remini.  Scientology has been investigated more than any other religious group and they aren't doing anything illegal.  They actually won a billion dollar lawsuit against the US government in 1993 and proved the IRS was illegally spying on them.

Remini is just pissed because she wasn't treated like a diva at Cruise's wedding.  The LAPD investigated her claims about Shelly Miscavige being either dead or held against her will and the claims were proved bogus.

No one forces anyone to be a Scientologist or pay money to them and they should be left alone.  I would be more concerned with their enemies who think freedom of religion should not be a right.

It is a religion, lol so their god is Ron L Hubbard a science fiction and fantasy novel writer?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2021, 10:44:04 AM »
It is a religion, lol so their god is Ron L Hubbard a science fiction and fantasy novel writer?
When did anyone claim he was a god?  This is a perfect example of people who know nothing but believe everything they hear.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2021, 11:12:34 AM »
When did anyone claim he was a god?  This is a perfect example of people who know nothing but believe everything they hear.

A belief is not deemed a religion unless it has a god, e.g. Buddhism is not a religion, it's a belief, way of life, etc. because Buddhists do not believe in a god.
I don't know much about scientology nor do I want to, but I am pretty sure Ron L Hubbard wrote their bible/book, correct?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2021, 11:26:20 AM »
A belief is not deemed a religion unless it has a god, e.g. Buddhism is not a religion, it's a belief, way of life, etc. because Buddhists do not believe in a god.
I don't know much about scientology nor do I want to, but I am pretty sure Ron L Hubbard wrote their bible/book, correct?
He wrote all of their books.  They don't have a direct belief in god but can believe in one if they choose.  Hubbard got a lot of his ideas from Buddhism.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2021, 11:44:41 AM »
He is sitting besides his adopted son, Conor.

To me it looks like an adverse reaction.  No one gets fillers in their cheeks.  But something is going on.

Black guy his adopted son?

At least he is waving to people!

https://twitter.com/CAlvarezABC7/status/1447028782758457345

Q