Author Topic: Australia goes full retard  (Read 14951 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Australia goes full retard
« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2021, 05:35:26 AM »
What Schtick you realize this is a bodybuilding board most people here actually workout and are into fitness. You are obese which is what can makes Covid lethal. Obesity is not normal or healthy. You have been warned your entire life that obesity was unhealthy and ignored the warnings. Don't expect anyone to have any sympathy for you when it kills you it is self inflicted. Half of these so called Covid deaths should be labelled Obesity deaths. Covid by itself is the flu add in Obesity and it causes pneumonia like symptoms which can kill you. You don't need a booster shot you need a diet

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/effects/index.html
There is a difference between working out, being fit, and then taking it to extreme levels.

Wanna know why I'm healthier than you? Unless you are a liar, you have listed all of your ailments and so-called diseases.

I have none of those. I beat Covid, and never had to go to the hospital. They would have to intubate your anus.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2021, 06:28:54 AM »
There is a difference between working out, being fit, and then taking it to extreme levels.

Wanna know why I'm healthier than you? Unless you are a liar, you have listed all of your ailments and so-called diseases.

I have none of those. I beat Covid, and never had to go to the hospital. They would have to intubate your anus.

I am still 100x healthier than you dumb fat fuck obesity is not healthy there are a hundred different things wrong with your body when you are obese from Diabetes to high blood pressure to cholesterol and clogged arteries you will die from a godamn heart attack in your 50s

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2021, 06:37:20 AM »
I am still 100x healthier than you dumb fat fuck obesity is not healthy there are a hundred different things wrong with your body when you are obese from Diabetes to high blood pressure to cholesterol and clogged arteries you will die from a godamn heart attack in your 50s
Shizzo shits shit (and writes it)
bhanky shits blood (and writes shit)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2021, 08:28:05 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2021, 08:28:29 AM »
Shizzo shits shit (and writes it)
bhanky shits blood (and writes shit)

I havent passed blood in weeks really cleaned out the system ended the bulk taking a cruise did lose some size but still in shape

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2021, 08:34:25 AM »

hmmm since you consider me a fat fuck also
my  bp is 124/76, my resting pulse rate is 68, i have to go for bloodwork every 6 months cause of my meds and my cholesterol was fine and all other areas came out near perfect. I also had covid and beat it in MArch 2020. But hey, you keep telling yourself how healthy you are while you shove the tampon up your ass to stop the bleeding.
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2021, 10:37:21 AM »
hmmm since you consider me a fat fuck also
my  bp is 124/76, my resting pulse rate is 68, i have to go for bloodwork every 6 months cause of my meds and my cholesterol was fine and all other areas came out near perfect. I also had covid and beat it in MArch 2020. But hey, you keep telling yourself how healthy you are while you shove the tampon up your ass to stop the bleeding.

My blood pressure is the same range but total cholesterol is 137 and I don't take any medications for either. Again having an Ulcer every 6 months doesn't mean I am dying more likely too many supplements and food as reducing  has cleared the issue. Unlike yourself I am in actual real athletic and cardiovascular shape I actually have strength endurance and lungs

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #182 on: October 18, 2021, 10:41:34 AM »
My blood pressure is the same range but total cholesterol is 137 and I don't take any medications for either. Again having an Ulcer every 6 months doesn't mean I am dying more likely too many supplements and food as reducing  has cleared the issue. Unlike yourself I am in actual real athletic and cardiovascular shape I actually have strength endurance and lungs

unlike you i have hair
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 18, 2021, 10:47:54 AM »
Bhanks revolves his entire life around being "in shape", yet he would fail to place with most of the mummies on display in Egypt.

Newsflash: you have an unhealthy obsession.

The only benefit I will give you, is if you are trolling the majority of the time. If not, you need to see a therapist.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #184 on: October 18, 2021, 11:10:21 AM »
Bhanks revolves his entire life around being "in shape", yet he would fail to place with most of the mummies on display in Egypt.

Newsflash: you have an unhealthy obsession.

The only benefit I will give you, is if you are trolling the majority of the time. If not, you need to see a therapist.

He's not trolling. He believes every word he types
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 18, 2021, 11:19:15 AM »
He's not trolling. He believes every word he types
I will wait for his answer, but you are probably right. Like the whole hair nonsense. I made peace with my balding, many years ago.

I, fortunately, had a decent face and head shape to  shave my head with pride.

I will ad this caveat: I also had shit hair when I wasn't bald. It was thin and wispy....

The only way it looked good is if I got a fade, or just buzzed cut it. So I guess it wasn't much of a Koss for me.

I do feel for the dudes with thick hair, that lose it.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: October 18, 2021, 12:25:07 PM »

Yet your body is rotting from the inside out. The mirror is meaningless

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 18, 2021, 12:27:03 PM »
Yet your body is rotting from the inside out. The mirror is meaningless

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 18, 2021, 12:31:44 PM »
Yeah, be careful, Prime. My grandmother was vaccinated, and Covid took her life within a few days. Now, she was 87, so a stiff wind might have done her in as well.

The point is, the older you are, the less effective the vaccine is probably going to be. We see people who are vaccinated, still get and spread the virus all the time.

In my opinion, even slight symptoms can be fatal to the elderly. Prime, don't think that just because you are vaccinated, you somehow have a protective shield over you. You are at the age where it can kill you regardless.

I couldn't agree more. That's why I continue to exercise caution even though I am fully vaccinated (minus a booster which is not yet available for those of us who were vaccinated with Moderna).

I've been popping Zicam the last several days because I had very slight cold symptoms. Itchy nose and sneezing....just my left nostril....but I'd rather be overly cautious than dead.  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 18, 2021, 12:35:36 PM »
unlike you i have hair

No ladies give a fuck about your hair when you are 75lbs overweight

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 18, 2021, 12:44:52 PM »
Yes - it needs to be emphasized that vaccines do not make people bulletproof. Previous to vaccines, people thought masks made them bulletproof. It just bewildered me that someone can be so irrational to think that there's some lethal pandemic currently ongoing [there's not] that a flimsy $0.30 fabric mask will save them from. I'm floored at how anyone can have this thought process.

In reality, any person with no health conditions who isn't overweight or obese has less than a 0.01% chance of dying of Covid-19.

You are more likely to be injured by a toilet bowl while taking a shit than you are of dying of COVID if you are healthy and not a fat fuck.

Which brings us back to Primemuscle:

Primemuscle may be in an age group more at-risk of dying of Covid-19, but based on his current health status [blood work, health tests, physical fitness level, and body weight / BMI], Prime is closer in biological age to an average 45-year-old man.

So while Primemuscle is at risk of dying from COVID, the odds of death are likely under 1%.

While it may be partially true that this is a "pandemic of the unvaccinated", it's also a pandemic of fat cheeseburger eating pieces of shit with diabetes, cancer, and other diseases who probably SHOULD have been vaccinated, and maybe would have been vaccinated had the government not spread misinformation bullshit about this virus being equally deadly to all people when it definitely is not.

A person over 80 has an 8,700x higher chance of dying of COVID than a person under 40. Ditto for fat fucks, who have a massively higher chance of drying than someone who isn't rotund. Maybe if the lying media in Canada and elsewhere had actually said this, the actual people dying of COVID currently [almost all fat fucks with multiple underlying health conditions] would have gotten vaccinated.

But they don't tell us this - they keep saying everyone should be vaccinated, and are even attempting to push this shit on children now - meanwhile only 18 PEOPLE under age 20 in Canada died of Covid-19, 100% of WHOM had CANCER. All 18 were dying.

Most recently [#18], 14-year-old boy Nathanael Spitzer, who was given a COVID test TWO DAYS before dying of Stage IV brain cancer in Alberta. Why in the fuck give him a COVID test when he was unconscious and dying? You can't make this shit up.

Another point is that the PCR test is bullshit. If the test is used with the cycle thresholds set to 34 or higher, the test is USELESS, and can literally test a banana positive for Covid-19.

So what happened was a lot of the currently dying fat fucks didn't get vaccinated because they were previously given PCR tests misused like this, tested positive, and thought they "beat" COVID, when they never had it in the first place.

Would you get a vaccine for a virus that you were told you ALREADY HAD, and that didn't even cause you to sneeze? In reality, these fatties never even had COVID, and they only had a false positive PCR test.

That's why some of this shit is borderline criminal. Maybe those fat fucks with diabetes and cancer would have gotten vaccinated had they been properly informed they were at risk. But since this virus IS over 99.9% survivable for over 80% of the population, these people aren't taking this virus seriously, even though they are fat fucks who eat cheeseburgers, and are in the at-risk group.

And it goes beyond that - last week, not only did they lie about 14-year-old terminal brain cancer victim Nathanael Spitzer dying of COVID when he actually had brain cancer, but CBC ran a report showing that his province [Alberta] was overwhelmed, and used MANNEQUINS to fill the ICU beds.

That's why so many people aren't taking this shit seriously anymore - because it's a fucking Clown Show.

Even your post about Prime's risk of COVID: you're bang on about Prime being at greater risk due to age, but you failed to take into account the fact that he is in excellent health for his age, which literally reduces his risk of death by 10-100 times on that basis alone. You are right that the vaccine won't help him 100%, but in his great health for his age, he doesn't have a high risk of death.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, King. That's more proof to me that the vaccine is shit, and didn't protect her. My grandmother just turned 89 last month, and she got sick from both doses of the vaccine. She had a stroke in 2015, and I'm worried that continued boosters may cause her to die. Meanwhile, she had an older 93-year-old sister who died in April, and has another sister who will be turning 97 in June. My grandma could probably live to 100, and I'm worried these vaccines may end up chopping 5-10 years off her life.

Lol @ what a joke this is. Absolute shit show:

I believe Nathaniel Spitzer was tested for COVID because he showed symptoms of the virus. The test was positive, meaning he did have it. He was also dying of brain cancer. This is an excellent example of overstating the number of people who die from COVID. It was determined that COVID-19 did not play a primary or secondary role in his death.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 18, 2021, 12:54:03 PM »
I don't get how that is happening in Hawaii. I expect that kind of thing in Australia or Canada. But Hawaii is an American state. You have a constitution that is explicitly clear about your rights, unlike in Canada, where our freedom of expression [not "freedom of speech"] "rights" are subject to "reasonable limitations", whatever that means.

I guess what I've learned through this is rights are always relative to the will of the people to sustain them.

On the plus side, pellius - I expect all of these things to be taken to the Supreme Court, and thrown out.

I'm unaware of any law that makes any of that legal in the USA. This stuff is even illegal in Canada, as best as I can tell.

You also need a "vaccine passport" to go to indoor public spaces in Canada, including gyms. Luckily, I've found an alternative for now, and I heard that gyms in my city are down in patronage by 30%.

Also, off-topic, but did you meet Sonny Schmidt?

For the most part so far in the U.S. the feds and pretty much left it up to the individual states to decide on mandates and how to enforce them. Just recently Biden proposed mandates that will affect people regardless of what state they live in. Those mandates will likely be tested in the courts.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 18, 2021, 01:56:01 PM »
Michael Gunner, the Chief Minister for the Northern Territory:

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #193 on: October 18, 2021, 02:22:53 PM »
No ladies give a fuck about your hair when you are 75lbs overweight

in what part of any post Ive made on getbig have I said I care about picking up women? Id guess none?

this is me, this is recent, this is what i look like. 75 lbs? Probably not.
I know this. At 55 I have more hair than you and am substantially better looking than you. Do you have more money--duh the whole board has more money than me. You are 12 years younger than me and look at least if not older than me.

I live in reality. Women dont want a 55 year old guy on welfare with not a lot going for him. And I dont blame them. But unlike you, Im real about it. You are an ugly ugly man with no hair and rotting organs.
"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #194 on: October 18, 2021, 02:35:08 PM »
You look in decent to very good shape there.  No homo.^

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2021, 02:39:08 PM »
in what part of any post Ive made on getbig have I said I care about picking up women? Id guess none?

I know this. At 55 I have more hair than you and am substantially better looking than you. Do you have more money--duh the whole board has more money than me. You are 12 years younger than me and look at least if not older than me.

I live in reality. Women dont want a 55 year old guy on welfare with not a lot going for him. And I dont blame them. But unlike you, Im real about it. You are an ugly ugly man with no hair and rotting organs.

I’m not a Doctor, but based on this pic I’d strongly recommend getting the vaccine! Aside from being OBESE it looks like you have several other COVID risk factors.

I hope this helps.
🙂

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 18, 2021, 02:39:59 PM »

if you don't mind me asking ... approximately how much does Sask/Canada provide you in welfare or disability or whatever?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #197 on: October 18, 2021, 02:40:51 PM »
You look in decent to very good shape there.  No homo.^

was hoping for homo  :P
thanks. Ya I may overstate my being overweight at times, Im probably in better shape that I let myself believe, but I know I have a ways to go.
I also like to give bhanks ammunition to use against me cause it makes him feel better about life bragging about himself and cutting others down.
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2021, 02:43:50 PM »
if you don't mind me asking ... approximately how much does Sask/Canada provide you in welfare or disability or whatever?

its totaly fine Ill answer  anything
Im on whats called the SAID program--saskatchewan assured income disability---I get 1380 dollars per month and from that I have to pay rent, groceries and other minor stuff. My utility bills are paid. I get discounts at piles of places. My meds are paid, dental is paid and I pay a small % of optical. I  can also hit food bank and grocery "chits". When all the side benefits are added up Id say I clear 1800 per month.
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #199 on: October 18, 2021, 02:44:46 PM »
I’m not a Doctor, but based on this pic I’d strongly recommend getting the vaccine! Aside from being OBESE it looks like you have several other COVID risk factors.

I hope this helps.
🙂

Im double vacced,....pfizer,.....hope this helps. But hey thanks for the insult even though I take your side most times
"