Author Topic: Fat Getbigger Throws Darts  (Read 1555 times)

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
Re: Fat Getbigger Throws Darts
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2021, 06:39:00 PM »
Maybe if I had flowed through after the release it wouldn’t have bothered me.  But I would throw and end the a hard stopping of my arm upon release.

ya my arm is pretty loosey goosey and im barely holding the darts--i cant extend all the way through the throw cause of elbow injuries but stopping the motion is a recipe for disaster
"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2021, 07:59:41 PM »
Epic?  Or someone else?

Shizzo finally came in first on a list.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2021, 08:02:53 PM »

Shizzo finally came in first on a list.

not shizzo believe it or not and not epic
Ive just reached a point with shizzo where hes super easy to ignore
"

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2021, 08:04:49 PM »
Love the picture of my boy Kramer  ;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2021, 08:05:15 PM »

Primemuscle?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2021, 08:11:11 PM »

Coach?  I've noticed you have some disdain for one another.  What is the background story?

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2021, 08:27:01 PM »
Coach?  I've noticed you have some disdain for one another.  What is the background story?

;)
heres my beef with him. Ill say it then never bring shit up with him again. He whines about politics and vaccines and everything under the sun playing mr big man, buys guns and knives, makes those ridiculous t shirts, is oh so patriotic. But does NOTHING except yap about it online. If someone is so passionate get out there, make a difference. Hes the king of  playing some gun toting oh so patriotic republican, but beyond online nothing. Hes a loudmouth real life coward who if the shit hit the fan in the States wouldnt leave his basement. The absolute poster boy of Napoleon Syndrome.  Reminds me of a yappy chihuahua
"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2021, 11:42:39 PM »
You don’t have complications from that much dart throwing?    When I first moved to FL I would go to my buddy’s bar and throw a lot a couple of times per week.   After three months or so I developed crippling tendinitis.  The doctor actually told me he saw that a lot in dart players.  Apparently my throwing technique wasn’t good.  I would throw and end the motion with a hard stop at the end instead of following through.   Caught up with me big time.

Thats interesting, where do they develop it, the wrist or elbow?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2021, 08:09:13 AM »
Thats interesting, where do they develop it, the wrist or elbow?

In my case it was the elbow.  Due to the abrupt stopping of the throw with a "popping" motion. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2021, 08:15:52 AM »
;)
heres my beef with him. Ill say it then never bring shit up with him again. He whines about politics and vaccines and everything under the sun playing mr big man, buys guns and knives, makes those ridiculous t shirts, is oh so patriotic. But does NOTHING except yap about it online. If someone is so passionate get out there, make a difference. Hes the king of  playing some gun toting oh so patriotic republican, but beyond online nothing. Hes a loudmouth real life coward who if the shit hit the fan in the States wouldnt leave his basement. The absolute poster boy of Napoleon Syndrome.  Reminds me of a yappy chihuahua

Sitting around with his oversized tin foil army helmet with the "Q" logo on it.  He's been called on his lack of action many times.  If the "revolution" that he cries on and on about does break out, he would just sit on the sidelines mass posting on the internet about it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2021, 01:30:29 PM »
Brian gonna be punching air when he sees this thread or shitting blood whatever comes first.

He's be shittin himself when he sees Avesher coming for him
Q

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2021, 01:42:27 PM »
He's be shittin himself when he sees Avesher coming for him

nope. As you know Im pretty blunt and upfront about shit on here
Avesher would be shitting himself if bhanks came for me. Hes a full on no emotion sociopath. Im calling it right now that within 6 months he commits some major crime, maybe as high as murder. His brain is fried, something has happened in the last 2 years and he is off the rails
"

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2021, 01:46:07 PM »
nope. As you know Im pretty blunt and upfront about shit on here
Avesher would be shitting himself if bhanks came for me. Hes a full on no emotion sociopath. Im calling it right now that within 6 months he commits some major crime, maybe as high as murder. His brain is fried, something has happened in the last 2 years and he is off the rails
It's a good way to lurk him into you  ;D

Build his confidence one more time and he is coming