Author Topic: MAGA Darkie Arrested For Capital Hill Insurrection  (Read 1140 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
MAGA Darkie Arrested For Capital Hill Insurrection
« on: October 17, 2021, 06:02:54 AM »
He was pretty easy to identify but I have no clue what race he is...I'll just call him a darkie until it's establish ..def isn't a honkey....that I do know

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/danny-rodriguez-huffpost-fbi-interview_n_616b3af9e4b079111a4aa2d9
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: MAGA Darkie Arrested For Capital Hill Insurrection
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 06:54:06 AM »
Thought u were away on crypto seminar at the canary islands?
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 08:04:55 AM »
Thought you were away on a canary seminar at the crypto islands?
Q

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 08:06:09 AM »
Thought you were a canary away on a crypto island?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 08:13:42 AM »
It's the weekend.  You're not suppose to work on Sunday...going to the gym and then watch the game
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 06:19:19 AM »
Obvious white supremacist.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2021, 07:45:55 AM »
It's the weekend.  You're not suppose to work on Sunday...going to the gym and then watch the game

Vincent, who is your cable provider?

Also, I thought you subscribe to the saying sleep when your dead. Isn’t taking Sunday off counter productive?

Could be a good day to review charts and your positions.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2021, 08:22:10 AM »
Vincent, who is your cable provider?

Also, I thought you subscribe to the saying sleep when your dead. Isn’t taking Sunday off counter productive?

Could be a good day to review charts and your positions.

Sunday is the Lord's Day.  Just like Chic Fil A, I'm closed.   I have no cable provider because I don't get cable out here.   I currently have DISH which I will be getting rid of as soon as my contract is up..   There's no much free TV...Pluto and Tubi...then I have the Disney Bundle for free...Disney+, Hulu, ESPN with a subscription along with my Amazon Prime and Amazon Kindle, I have a Mohu Leaf Antenna for my local channel, and I'm turning an old personal computer into a game emulation station using Launchbox which will have over 50,000 games from console system Atari 2600 up to Gamecube and PS1.   Along with my studies in Finance and trading, I'll be quite busy to be honest.  The only actual actual thing I pay for is 4.99 a month for Britbox
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2021, 10:50:03 AM »
Sunday is the Lord's Day.  Just like Chic Fil A, I'm closed.   I have no cable provider because I don't get cable out here.   I currently have DISH which I will be getting rid of as soon as my contract is up..   There's no much free TV...Pluto and Tubi...then I have the Disney Bundle for free...Disney+, Hulu, ESPN with a subscription along with my Amazon Prime and Amazon Kindle, I have a Mohu Leaf Antenna for my local channel, and I'm turning an old personal computer into a game emulation station using Launchbox which will have over 50,000 games from console system Atari 2600 up to Gamecube and PS1.   Along with my studies in Finance and trading, I'll be quite busy to be honest.  The only actual actual thing I pay for is 4.99 a month for Britbox

Good console Emulation has been possible for 22 years, i was playing emulated snes, ps1 and n64 back in 1999.You could have been using it for that long to keep yourself busy if you just did more research on uncovering things before they become mainstream.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2021, 10:53:18 AM »

&t=10s
F

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2021, 10:56:27 AM »
Dave Chapelle on Jewish supremacism.

As long as it's not offensive to post about "White supremacism".

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2021, 11:46:53 AM »

Actually the Sabbath is on Saturday

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2021, 12:55:57 PM »
Do you watch “the game” for the same reason I enjoy watching women’s beach handball??
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2021, 02:03:07 PM »
Good console Emulation has been possible for 22 years, i was playing emulated snes, ps1 and n64 back in 1999.You could have been using it for that long to keep yourself busy if you just did more research on uncovering things before they become mainstream.

This is a lot different...bigger scale and functiin
A

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2021, 03:04:11 PM »

I thought you people used Saturday as a holy day.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 03:25:25 PM »
Jan 6?

No. October 14th 2021.

Climate "activists" storming the US Department of Interior Building on Oct. 14, 2021.

Oct 14th, a date that will live in obscurity. Because no republicans or 'conservatives' have the energy or interest to counter-propagandize.

Contrast with Wolf Pollard's horrified reaction at Jan 6th "insurrectionists" staying within the velvet ropes:

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1450194183105531909

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2021, 04:06:39 PM »
Thought you were away on a canary seminar at the crypto islands?

Ha  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2021, 06:04:34 PM »

This is a lot different...bigger scale and functiin

I was using mame frontends in the early 2000s to have all the consoles and games listed on a home tv.As usual you are 20yrs late peddling things as if you are up with trends..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2021, 06:12:01 AM »
I was using mame frontends in the early 2000s to have all the consoles and games listed on a home tv.As usual you are 20yrs late peddling things as if you are up with trends..

Good for you...but this is more than just a mame frontend.  In any event, who cares
A