Author Topic: Challenge to Bhanky  (Read 3919 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Challenge to Bhanky
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2021, 05:18:35 PM »
hanky, throw the darts. Im dying  a slow death here waiting for this impeccable form ahhahaaha
and show the darts to, they must be glorious 35 dollar pub darts

I said I would be you at any athletic show of strength darts isn't one.  I also said anything you can do I can do better. However no I don't throw darts 8 hours a day. That doesn't mean I wasn't taught as a child. It comes back pretty quick. I can hold my own after a couple rounds of practice. I hit a bullseye the first one I threw today and it has been a long time the next 2 were on the board lol

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2021, 05:22:24 PM »
I said I would be you at any athletic show of strength darts isn't one.  I also said anything you can do I can do better. However no I don't throw darts 8 hours a day. That doesn't mean I wasn't taught as a child. It comes back pretty quick. I can hold my own after a couple rounds of practice.

fine ill post something up in 6 months. Its staggering how fragile your ego is that you cant admit I would crush you in darts as I practice hours every day and will go to the Canadians this or next year. Thats an insanely fragile ego
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2021, 05:23:28 PM »
fine ill post something up in 6 months. Its staggering how fragile your ego is that you cant admit I would crush you in darts as I practice hours every day and will go to the Canadians this or next year. Thats an insanely fragile ego

Luck also counts in darts it isn't always the best player who wins I am good enough to get lucky

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2021, 05:25:56 PM »
I literally just had a stand off with 5 police cars an hour ago I got your coward right here you fat fuck

You seem to spend a lot of time with the police. What's up with that?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2021, 05:31:25 PM »
You seem to spend a lot of time with the police. What's up with that?

I have enemies who harass me and make false reports. I am not in custody the officers determined I was free to go

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2021, 05:31:53 PM »
Luck also counts in darts it isn't always the best player who wins I am good enough to get lucky

a game that relies on accuracy ---- luck also counts ----name one time luck comes into darts
have some perspective retard---a group of us keep track of our 180s for the year. I have 1142 180s this year. Yes thats one thousand one hundred and forty two.  I would bet my life you couldnt throw 10 in a single year
"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2021, 05:38:43 PM »
I just added 50% to my stiff leg deadlifts for set 4 and still got 25 reps

Glad that additional 10 lbs didn't make a difference.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2021, 05:39:37 PM »
I believe you, but in all fairness Bhank has many medical mental issues

Bhanky says darts is not a sport but bodybuilding is.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2021, 05:42:50 PM »
a game that relies on accuracy ---- luck also counts ----name one time luck comes into darts
have some perspective retard---a group of us keep track of our 180s for the year. I have 1142 180s this year. Yes thats one thousand one hundred and forty two.  I would bet my life you couldnt throw 10 in a single year

You spend to much time playing Darts get a life

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2021, 05:44:56 PM »

Luck as in I might only win one game out of 10 but if we play one game and it's the game I win that is luck same concept with pool yes both are games of accuracy but if you play someone 10 times even if you are better you typically will drop a round same as bowling. I am good enough to win 1

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2021, 05:45:37 PM »
You spend to much time playing Darts get a life

lemme see. I have a goal to get to the Canadians, should I throw once a week for 20 minutes, or 7 days a week for 3 to 4 hours a day?  That leaves me 21 hours left to do whatever I want. Hmmm seems like a lot of life left there.  Well at least you realize you are wayyyyyy in over your head thinking you would stand a chance against me in darts.
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2021, 05:46:34 PM »
Luck as in I might only win one game out of 10 but if we play one game and it's the game I win that is luck same concept with pool yes both are games of accuracy but if you play someone 10 times even if you are better you typically will drop a round same as bowling. I am good enough to win 1

I can agree with that. In a one game challenge that is possible. No argument here
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2021, 05:47:21 PM »
lemme see. I have a goal to get to the Canadians, should I throw once a week for 20 minutes, or 7 days a week for 3 to 4 hours a day?  That leaves me 21 hours left to do whatever I want. Hmmm seems like a lot of life left there.  Well at least you realize you are wayyyyyy in over your head thinking you would stand a chance against me in darts.

If you have so much time why are you so fat? Walk your ass around the block hell get a dog if you need motivation because that is your current fitness level. I would recommend a dog so you would have to walk a couple times a day. You are not ready for weights

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2021, 05:56:41 PM »
If you have so much time why are you so fat? Walk your ass around the block hell get a dog if you need motivation because that is your current fitness level. I would recommend a dog so you would have to walk a couple times a day. You are not ready for weights

hmmm get a dog? What is this thing I have, a muskox then?
"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2021, 05:57:16 PM »
I have enemies who harass me and make false reports. I am not in custody the officers determined I was free to go

Your life (and body) seems to be held together by Velcro and loose farts.

Five cars ain’t shit.  EFS could easily have 7 cars assigned to him while seeing himself up with guitar string.  At a urinal.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2021, 06:00:32 PM »
heres the exact reasons im fat bhanky
1. Im lazy, and when I say lazy you have no idea. Im by far the laziest person I have ever met. And I love it
2. I love to eat.
3. I am bothered less than 0% by being overweight and unhealthy. Listen sport, I have Parkinson, how long do you think I have? 30 years? um no. I look forward to death, not cause Im depressed but cause Im really really curious if there is a next life or if thats it
4. My meds, paxil and epival, contribute massively to weight gain and make it substantially harder to lose weight. Not an excuse, look it up.

that is the basis of it, theres more reasons but you get the drift
"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2021, 06:19:17 PM »

This is what is called a “victim mentality”

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2021, 06:29:32 PM »

Why were the cops after you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2021, 06:41:06 PM »

Those are some really nasty enemies. Isn't it a crime, felony or misdemeanor, in North Carolina to file a false police report? Would you have to press charges against these vicious enemies?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2021, 06:46:24 PM »
https://www.parkinson.org/blog/science-news/science-article/parkinsons-lifespan

In addition the best way to slow the progression is through exercise so yeah it is important for you just like everyone else

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2021, 07:30:02 PM »
Anything he can do I can do better hell I also have a dart board setup in my gym only difference is I also lift weights in my gym

What's with you and the wood paneling everywhere?

I'm surprised at the picture of the chick lifting on the wall. I was expecting a painting of yourself grabbing a bull by the horns.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2021, 07:35:25 PM »
Im in disgusting shape, not flexible and over all a mess. Its ugly, and that ugliness has been seen on camera

Give me 6 months and I will beat bhank in the big 3 lifts. Granted, I cant bench worth a shit cause of a disaster shoulder but Ill suck it up.  Youve been going steady all this time and I havent touched a weight in ohhhhhhhhhhh what century is this?

cmon hanky give the board something to watch

you can stay on the drugs you are on,....I absolutely refuse to take any drugs

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2021, 07:49:12 PM »

me? Im just trying to have a little challenge with hanky and bring some fun to the board
"

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2021, 07:53:51 PM »
1. Im lazy, and when I say lazy you have no idea. Im by far the laziest person I have ever met. And I love it

2. I love to eat.

3. I am bothered less than 0% by being overweight and unhealthy.

I look forward to death, not cause Im depressed but cause Im really really curious if there is a next life

a useless sack of shit, and proud... lol

seek God while u can - or your 'next life' will b disagreeable.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2021, 07:57:05 PM »
a useless sack of shit, and proud... lol

seek God while u can - or your 'next life' will b disagreeable.

wow hey and you know this how?
super proud actually,...i make it a goal every day to be lazier than the last

"