Author Topic: Just watched Bigger stronger faster, Guy who lives in van to workout at gold=sad  (Read 50610 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
The movie was good but damn the guy at the beginning who works lives in his van to work out at golds, 50 years old was in the movie with Stalone... and totally delusional.
Kinda reminded me of Keith.

Moosejay

Re: Just watched Bigger stronger faster... sad
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 12:21:58 PM »
Which flick with stallone?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 12:25:47 PM »
Which flick with stallone?

over the top

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Those camper vans ain't so bad. If the dude is happy, good luck to him. To some people he got a sweet deal.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 12:28:13 PM »
over the top

So that is what happens when you use allot of sportscreme.
S

Stark

• Getbig V
Those camper vans ain't so bad. If the dude is happy, good luck to him. To some people he got a sweet deal.

I'm sure this looks good especially to you trailerboy ;)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=BBPCRVBF

“I really thought muscles were going to be the answer… but all they got me was a job selling gym memberships.” 
                                                                                                               --Chris Bell

"Tried this... tried this... tried this... tried this... tried this... tried this..."
                                                                              --Chris Bell

"I can make this bottle for about $1.40 and sell it for $60. Thanks Orin!  Now, I just need a misleading advertisement."
                                                                                                                 --Chris Bell

“I wanna stay feminine…. I think that’s why I get so much work is because I still look like a woman.” 
                                                                                                               --masculine female bodybuilder

“What would you say to people who say, ‘the dream is over, man… you’re 50 years old’?”
 “They are the ones that are short sighted.  Now, in 6 months I could still be in the van, but if I can out lift everybody, out squat every body, out bench ‘em… who’s the king?  Guy’s like you and me can fulfill our dreams...”
                                                                                                                --50 year old has been

"I had small man complex, you know...?"
                                   --Greg Valentino

"... if they choose to believe that that's the only thing I'm taking to look like that, then so be it.  They should be smarter than that."
                                                                                                                --Christian Boeving (fired fitness model)

"The 'before' and 'after' shots (you see in fitness ads)... they can done in the same day."
                                                                                                                --fitness photographer

This movie makes a lot of people look bad—including Bell and his family.  I guess fantasy and delusion are really what this sport is all about.  :-[  Thank god he didn't get into the G4P stuff.   ::)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Funny enough, Smelly is the only character in this movie who could be remotely called normal. Even all the interviewed 'experts' are kind of weird.

The Master

• Getbig V
Even worse: That mother talking about "god made you perfect" and blablabla. Fucking religious nutbar.

spinnis

Even worse: That mother talking about "god made you perfect" and blablabla. Fucking religious nutbar.

She made me realise that some fucker made me 5"7 because that person knew I COULD FUCKING HANDLE IT BABY!  ;D

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Monster81

• Getbig IV
I'm sure this looks good especially to you trailerboy ;)

hahahahahaahaa

spinnis

I really liked this movie.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
I really liked this movie.

Me too.  But that Bell family needs to be in therapy!  :'(

Anyone else remember this cartoon?  Bugs Buddy was gonna wrestle this guy.  I remember seeing this in elementary school and thought it was cool the way this wrestler was able to flex so many muscles!  Ah, the childhood joys of being queer!  I'm sure many of you know what I mean.  :D

The Master

• Getbig V
She made me realise that some fucker made me 5"7 because that person knew I COULD FUCKING HANDLE IT BABY!  ;D

ROFL, fucking midget :P

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
hahahahahaahaa

what's it like being a bitch cybersucking the shit out of his skanky, smelly anus?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Is this movie in theaters or on DVD?  ???

spinnis

ROFL, fucking midget :P

SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE!! I BE AT THE OLYMPIA!!  ::)  ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
Is this movie in theaters or on DVD?  ???

Nevermind. Comes to DVD September 30th.

Pollux

• Getbig V
SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE!! I BE AT THE OLYMPIA!!  ::)  ;D

Why say it to the face when it can be said on good ol' Getbig.  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
This is one of the best scenes in the movie.  We have all seen those before & after shots in the magazines.  Both these shots were taken on the same day!  Same guy (chris bell).  Just doctored photographs. ;D

It's like I always say "a fool and his money are soon parted."

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
The movie was good but damn the guy at the beginning who works lives in his van to work out at golds, 50 years old was in the movie with Stalone... and totally delusional.

pretty much same age as me, looks 10-15 years older

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

This is the track that Nasser is on! Selling soiled thongs to old queens on the street and out of his van!

knny187

• Getbig V

True.....& the have a certain connection through Sly

all in all....excellent....high ly recommended movie to see.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
hahahah that is Paul Sullivan.  Any regular at Golds Gym Venice knows who Paul is.  He is kinda like the Brabarians now.  Really nice guy but he has had a really long string of bad luck.  Go rent the movie Over The Top you will see him.  I love it how you try to be so obscure with posts trying to rag on me and somehow I actually relate to them.  Oh well

I originally met him when he was one of Ali's bodyguards at the Hall of Fame induction dinner I was at.