Author Topic: Just watched Bigger stronger faster, Guy who lives in van to workout at gold=sad  (Read 50609 times)

The Master

• Getbig V

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
oh god make it stop  :-\

hahahaah epic idolizing of someone so much you think people can't do something to them.  I guess when you have nothing going for you like yourself your idols become your security blanket, your pets you don't want hurt.  hahaha another pathetic post by the resident moron.  Keep em coming I need some more laughs

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
I cant hate on keith, his worked with superstar, not many people can claim that, its hilarious its always the losers that hate..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I cant hate on keith, his worked with superstar, not many people can claim that, its hilarious its always the losers that hate..

Will second that.

Keith got any photos from the set of "over the top" during shooting?
Probably a lot of behind-the-scenes footage/photos

Stark

• Getbig V
hahahaah epic idolizing of someone so much you think people can't do something to them.  I guess when you have nothing going for you like yourself your idols become your security blanket, your pets you don't want hurt.  hahaha another pathetic post by the resident moron.  Keep em coming I need some more laughs

Keith it's not me who indulges himself in past memories, you are nearly drowning yourself in past fond memories and you say I
have nothing to life for? I'm 33 you are a what... 55-60 old man.
You call yourself big, I call you a humongous redundant protoplasm!
No doubt you have rubbed a lot of shoulders with the rich and (at that point) famous, but I wonder were do you see yourself now Keithy? Do you consider yourself made?
Tell me this Keith, If people talk about Silvester Stallone do they also talk about you Keith?  :-\

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
currently downloading this, props to _bruce_  :)

The Master

• Getbig V
currently downloading this, props to _bruce_  :)

_Bruce_ is a good guy. Him and Debussey used to take sauna together and Debussey raped his ass every time.

Stark

• Getbig V

_Bruce_ is a good guy. Him and Debussey used to take sauna together and Debussey raped his ass every time.

did he like it?

The Master

• Getbig V
did he like it?

He came back for more dozens of times.  :D

Stark

• Getbig V

He came back for more dozens of times.  :D

and you were more than happy to fulfill his wishes ;D after all... a hole's a hole right?

The Master

• Getbig V
and you were more than happy to fulfill his wishes ;D after all... a hole's a hole right?

One time he brought his dog :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Keith it's not me who indulges himself in past memories, you are nearly drowning yourself in past fond memories and you say I
have nothing to life for? I'm 33 you are a what... 55-60 old man.
You call yourself big, I call you a humongous redundant protoplasm!
No doubt you have rubbed a lot of shoulders with the rich and (at that point) famous, but I wonder were do you see yourself now Keithy? Do you consider yourself made?
Tell me this Keith, If people talk about Silvester Stallone do they also talk about you Keith?  :-\

hahaha again boy you are making yourself look bad.  See I post stuff I have done personally not read in a book or saw in a magazine or heard on TV.  Unlike you and some others when I was younger and could use my body to make money and do things, I DID.  You are 33 and on the internet day and night.  At 33 I had more than 40 commercials TV and movie credits under my belt, a national and world championship, made a whole ton of money, traveled a lot of places participated in many activities you will only read about and basically done a whole lot of shit.  Please tell us what you have done.  You are a waste.  You have done nothing.  You are like 90% of the kids on here.  You talk shit yet you have done nothing.  Seriously at 33 I would be embarrased if I were you.  Honestly you should have said 19 or something like that how Candizzle does.  Cause then everyone will just think you are a punk kid with a big mouth.  But now you say you are 33.  Dude you just owned yourself bigtime.  I truly feel more sorry for you than ever.

And how do I think of myself now.  I have said it a million times on here, the past 8 years has been absolutely loserville.  I have done nothing at all with my life but sit around and do nothing and get fat.  I don't hide it.  You hide it.  But the thing is because of my past I am now doing something I have wanted to do since I started in a gym.  So my future is looking a whole lot better than eve my past.  And you think I was bragging before wait till you see what is coming up.  And by the way I am talked about more than Sly on Getbig, isn't that all that counts ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Will second that.

Keith got any photos from the set of "over the top" during shooting?
Probably a lot of behind-the-scenes footage/photos

I had a lot more but here is one

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Would you rather live in a Van down by the river? Or live in a Van outside of Golds Gym? 

Advantages of living in a Van right outside of golds-

1. No sitting in traffic getting roid rage before or after a workout
2. Can workout many times a day or pretend to workout when you see hot women go in and out of the gym
3. TV and shower very close to you're living situation
4. Can hit up golds trash and look for disgarded out of date protein tubs and bars
5. Free cable TV just walking distance in gym
6. You're friends in the gym cant hide from you if they owe you money(you will know exactly what time they train)
7. Opportunities to bribe married people who are messing around on there spouses in cars out in the parking lot...

Advantages of living in a Van down by the river

1. Very quiet, no one bothers you
2. All the fish you can eat
3. You can become one with nature
4. You will no where every star in the galaxy is(almost mayan like)
5. Don't have to worry about kids stealing gas from your van while you sleep
6. You can practice throwing a football without anyone thinking your retarded
7. If you have a very ugly date stay the night, you don't have to worry about any of your gym buddies getting a glimpse of her leaving your house(van)

Stark

• Getbig V
hahaha again boy you are making yourself look bad.  See I post stuff I have done personally not read in a book or saw in a magazine or heard on TV.  Unlike you and some others when I was younger and could use my body to make money and do things, I DID.  You are 33 and on the internet day and night.  At 33 I had more than 40 commercials TV and movie credits under my belt, a national and world championship, made a whole ton of money, traveled a lot of places participated in many activities you will only read about and basically done a whole lot of shit.  Please tell us what you have done.  You are a waste.  You have done nothing.  You are like 90% of the kids on here.  You talk shit yet you have done nothing.  Seriously at 33 I would be embarrased if I were you.  Honestly you should have said 19 or something like that how Candizzle does.  Cause then everyone will just think you are a punk kid with a big mouth.  But now you say you are 33.  Dude you just owned yourself bigtime.  I truly feel more sorry for you than ever.

And how do I think of myself now.  I have said it a million times on here, the past 8 years has been absolutely loserville.  I have done nothing at all with my life but sit around and do nothing and get fat.  I don't hide it.  You hide it.  But the thing is because of my past I am now doing something I have wanted to do since I started in a gym.  So my future is looking a whole lot better than eve my past.  And you think I was bragging before wait till you see what is coming up.  And by the way I am talked about more than Sly on Getbig, isn't that all that counts ;D

ROFL it's just too easy Keithy ;D

Explanation meltdown :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
ROFL it's just too easy Keithy ;D

Explanation meltdown :D

hahahahah ran out of material?  Hurry back I love playing with a mind of a child like yours.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
keith is owning this nico fool like there is no tomorrow

keith has lived nico

you nico are living out a no-life fantasy life through a persona on the internet

nico- you are a no hope, no life LOSER

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Nico, please submit your resume so that we can see what you have accomplished?

Are you a father of two great kids?

Have you ever given your time to help kids less fortunate than your own?

Have you ever appeared in motion pictures? TV ads?

Have you ever been a spokesperson for a national enterprise?

Have you ever set any type of record in any endeavor?

Have you given your time helping kids with serious drug problems?

Have you ever fought with Mohammad Ali for laughs? Or helped him when he was having difficulties?

Have you ever spent time with major movie stars or simply seen them in the flickers?

Answer one in the positive and I'll save you are a decent person. Two and you're even a better person, but answer positively to each and every  one and I'll say your are equal to Keith on the great guy level.

Thanks, Nico.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Good points Stunt. I like Keith, and now that I know he's in Vegas, I will make a point of stopping off and introducing myself when I next visit. I have a feeling that he will have no idea who I am but I can be pushy when I need to be.  :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
OnlyMe is in Vegas? i thought he was based in Hawaii

Stark

• Getbig V
Nico, please submit your resume so that we can see what you have accomplished?

Are you a father of two great kids?

Have you ever given your time to help kids less fortunate than your own?

Have you ever appeared in motion pictures? TV ads?

Have you ever been a spokesperson for a national enterprise?

Have you ever set any type of record in any endeavor?

Have you given your time helping kids with serious drug problems?

Have you ever fought with Mohammad Ali for laughs? Or helped him when he was having difficulties?

Have you ever spent time with major movie stars or simply seen them in the flickers?

Answer one in the positive and I'll save you are a decent person. Two and you're even a better person, but answer positively to each and every  one and I'll say your are equal to Keith on the great guy level.

Thanks, Nico.

hahah you haven't a clue what this is about between that humongous hog and me  ;)
And don't be too quick to take sides buddy, I did that with Keith too and he likes to stab you in the back ;)

hahahahah ran out of material?  Hurry back I love playing with a mind of a child like yours.

I could play this game all day long with you, I just had to comment on your huge effort :D to get back at me with your massive
explanation meltdown.

As a tip for next time, shorter posts are like punches, you don't see them coming and they hurt a lot more :D

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
I had a lot more but here is one

Who is that disgusting fatbody?

oldman

• Getbig III
the movie is out and on Mill Ave in Tempe Az, saw it last nite with some pencil necks.  I felt like everyone was staring at me when we left at the end of the movie...I am not on anything...honest.

its a good move though,

Stark

• Getbig V
the movie is out and on Mill Ave in Tempe Az, saw it last nite with some pencil necks.  I felt like everyone was staring at me when we left at the end of the movie...I am not on anything...honest.

its a good move though,

hahah great :D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

its a good move though,

Exactly why juicers didn't want to see it in theatres.