Author Topic: hunting wild pigs with a minigun :P  (Read 27622 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: hunting wild pigs with a minigun :P
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2012, 06:39:40 AM »
Why?  Because you don't seem to grasp that those pigs do feel pain.  A real feeling of pain. 

Have you ever felt pain in your life kid? 

Awwww poor whittle piggy I'm going to cry for the rest of the day because the little piggy felt pain.

You are a pussy!!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2012, 06:40:37 AM »
God your weak. I completely destroy your argument and you can't handle it. The bottom line is these fellas aren't doing anything worse than what happens in a slaughterhouse on a daily basis.

Again, in your limited cerebral state, it's ok to do this cause this is "what happens in slaughterhouses on a daily basis."

It's almost too easy arguing with you and I am starting to wonder why I even bother.  

In an ironic sense, you're almost like the scads of pigs.. and I'm like the shooter.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2012, 06:44:16 AM »
Again, in your limited cerebral state, it's ok to do this cause this is "what happens in slaughterhouses on a daily basis."

It's almost too easy arguing with you I am starting to wonder why I even bother.  

In a ironic sense, you're almost like the scads of pigs.. and I'm like the shooter.

You eat meat right? You contribute to the slaughter of thousands of animals every day in pretty dirty nasty conditions. The animals are raised from birth to be slaughtered they have horrible shitty lifes.

The pigs were in their natural habitat. They got a chance to run like hell and get away. I guarantee if they felt any pain at all it didn't last long.

What's worse?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2012, 06:44:19 AM »

You don't know anything about my political beliefs. ::)

You named yourself after a rap artist, all the while despising black culture, all the while celebrating gun use and random acts of aggression. Not the sharpest tool in the box are you.The more you post, the more you underline your faulty existence.

;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2012, 06:47:10 AM »
Agreed.  I blame his Albanian bloodline for this.  Perhaps his parents didn't instill the proper values in him as a young child. 

Albanian? Oh that would explain it.
Trans Milkshake.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2012, 06:48:48 AM »
Albanian? Oh that would explain it.

That's what he claimed at least in past threads.  

His pictures that he's posted all over this site shows he could indeed be of Albanian decent.

In a related side note:  the mere fact that he's posted numerous pictures of himself on a public site even moreso speaks volumes as to his intelligence.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2012, 06:52:55 AM »
more human than slaughterhouse, but this was a staged/prepared exercise.

you dont go walking around with that gun randomly.

should try grenades or flamethrower next time.

all about perspective, but something about this screams "wrong"

I agree it's a little much. I personally would not do it. It's just ridiculous how butt hurt a lot of the weak bitches on here get every time a thread like this comes up. Wild hogs are the equivalent to big cockroaches. Plus all of these cowards who bitch and complain about it eat meat.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2012, 06:55:49 AM »
is there prejudice towards albanians in the usa too?

lol, i am originaly from a place bordering that ;D

I'm half Albanian and I'm prejudice against them to. Especially the newest generation of Albanians. Nothing but trouble.
My dad's side of the family is Albanian. They came here with nothing. Now they all own restaurants and employ a lot of people. My family makes awesome money and does a lot for the community. More than Cockbreaths family I bet.

Plus they aren't pussys like cocktrain and his weak family. The women in my family have more guts than he does. Every year for Easter my aunt slaughters a lamb herself. Cocktrain would prob start crying and throw a huge hissy fit. My aunt would have to bitch slap back in his place.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2012, 06:57:21 AM »
That's what he claimed at least in past threads.  

His pictures that he's posted all over this site shows he could indeed be of Albanian decent.

In a related side note:  the mere fact that he's posted numerous pictures of himself on a public site even moreso speaks volumes as to his intelligence.

I'm not hugely knowledgeable in regards to Albanian genealogy. Is there a prevalence within the Albanian population of skinny fats with mongoloid features and severly limited cognitive capacity? If so i would say its an open and shut case.

Very true.
Trans Milkshake.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2012, 07:00:59 AM »

I'm not hugely knowledgeable in regards to Albanian genealogy. Is there a prevalence within the Albanian population of skinny fats with mongoloid features and severly limited cognitive capacity? If so i would say its an open and shut case.

Very true.

Let me guess you're of African American decent. Or some kind of dirty brown decent. Am I right?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2012, 07:03:48 AM »
Let me guess you're of African American decent. Or some kind of dirty brown decent. Am I right?

Irish/Spanish. For the most part. I think theres a bit of joo in there too... :'(

Oh and brother Mak, you don't even look like part of the white race, you fail your own criteria.
Trans Milkshake.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2012, 07:03:48 AM »
I'm half Albanian and I'm prejudice against them to. Especially the newest generation of Albanians. Nothing but trouble.
My dad's side of the family is Albanian. They came here with nothing. Now they all own restaurants and employ a lot of people. My family makes awesome money and does a lot for the community. More than Cockbreaths family I bet.

Plus they aren't pussys like cocktrain and his weak family. The women in my family have more guts than he does. Every year for Easter my aunt slaughters a lamb herself. Cocktrain would prob start crying and throw a huge hissy fit. My aunt would have to bitch slap back in his place.

THe whole "my dads better than your dad" argument generally fades away from the arsenal around 4th grade "makaveli".

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2012, 07:06:56 AM »

Irish/Spanish. For the most part. I think theres a bit of joo in there too... :'(

Well you have nothing to talk about then you dirty mutt.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2012, 07:08:07 AM »
THe whole "my dads better than your dad" argument generally fades away from the arsenal around 4th grade "makaveli".

Hey you brought up my family and the fact that I'm Albanian "cocktrain"

I will leave you alone now before you really start crying hard.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2012, 07:10:51 AM »
Well you have nothing to talk about then you dirty mutt.

Blue eyed, alabaster, brunette, i pass the visual test. But then again i don't feel any connection to any race or group. You are the one trying to fit in to something that you don't...

A lot of self hatred on your part.
Trans Milkshake.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2012, 07:12:04 AM »

Blue eyed, alabaster, brunette, i pass the visual test. But then again i don't feel any connection to any race or group. You are the one trying to fit in to something that you don't...

A lot of self hatred on your part.

What am I trying to fit in to.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2012, 07:14:47 AM »
i got some jewish blood too, on my cars fender

;D ;D

That was my grandpa! Not too worry, if you offer adequate compensation, we won't make this a criminal matter.  ;)
Trans Milkshake.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »
So some pigs were killed. Boo fucking hoo. I dont see half you people having a meltdown when women and childred are getting multilated and chopped up in fucking Burkina Faso or whatever bumfuck country, but you'll come on here and have a fucking meltdown over some wild pigs getting shredded by a minigun.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2012, 07:54:49 AM »
So some pigs were killed. Boo fucking hoo. I dont see half you people having a meltdown when women and childred are getting multilated and chopped up in fucking Burkina Faso or whatever bumfuck country, but you'll come on here and have a fucking meltdown over some wild pigs getting shredded by a minigun.

Yup cowards.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2012, 11:43:18 AM »
What is a mini gun? Is it a fully automatic .22 long rifle? I remember when the American 180 machine gun came out. Everyone said it's just a .22 long rifle. It's rate of fire was so fast it could cut a 4 by 4 in half quick.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2012, 11:56:33 AM »
What is a mini gun? Is it a fully automatic .22 long rifle? I remember when the American 180 machine gun came out. Everyone said it's just a .22 long rifle. It's rate of fire was so fast it could cut a 4 by 4 in half quick.

The M16/AR family is basically a glorified .22 (.223 to be exact, or 5.56mm NATO).

The minigun is a whole different animal. Its a scaled down GAU-8 30mm cannon from the A-10 Warthog.

GAU-8

The M134 7.62mm Minigun is a 6 barrel, air-cooled, link-fed, electrically driven Gatling gun, with a 1,000 meter maximum effective range and a tracer burnout at 900 meters. The weapon has a rate of fire of 2,000 or 4,000 rounds per minute. The ammo can, 2 per aircraft, holds a maximum of 2625 rds of ball, tracer, low light tracer, or Sabot Launched Armor Piercing (SLAP) ammo.

Minigun

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2012, 02:11:10 PM »
7.62 is a Winchester .308. Right? Powerful machine gun.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2012, 02:35:12 PM »

You don't know anything about my political beliefs. ::)

You named yourself after a rap artist, all the while despising black culture, all the while celebrating gun use and random acts of aggression. Not the sharpest tool in the box are you.

The more you post, the more you underline your faulty existence.

I don't know why he named himself that, but he wasn't a rapper. Just so you know. That being said, these dudes were getting a kick out of what they were doing. I think that's the problem. Not that they killed a few wild pigs.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2012, 03:13:28 PM »
My brother in law hunts wild pigs with an old fashion .357 revolver.  Seems more sporting than a machine gun.