Author Topic: anyone notice when on..  (Read 2400 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
anyone notice when on..
« on: October 03, 2006, 08:21:57 AM »
you're usually in a better over all mood most of the time?  ???

Dball

Re: anyone notice when on..
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 08:32:05 AM »
absolutely.  actually, that is the FIRST thing i notice when i start a cycle.

testosterone is the fountain of youth, im convinced.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 08:41:58 AM »
absolutely.  actually, that is the FIRST thing i notice when i start a cycle.

testosterone is the fountain of youth, im convinced.

I concur...

Test plays a HUGE role in overall sense of wellbeing...

Confidence is a big boost as well...

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 08:52:43 AM »
you're usually in a better over all mood most of the time?  ???

Yes.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 09:32:31 AM »
dbol keeps you pretty upbeat as well....

gotta love it!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 01:50:58 PM »
how about when you come off, even if you run PCT? is your mood different and does your strength go right down? or do most of you guys not go through that?
bodybuildersreality.com

injuryprone

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 02:59:58 PM »
Not sure of the direct mechanism, but there is a seratonin level change.

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 04:40:29 PM »
Huge difference for me.  Can't feel any better than when I'm on.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 04:44:23 PM »
yes ok so all of you feel good on, what about coming off?
bodybuildersreality.com

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 05:24:32 PM »
how about when you come off, even if you run PCT? is your mood different and does your strength go right down? or do most of you guys not go through that?

"What goes up....must come down.
Spinning wheel got to go round"

All people who take drugs should know this. 

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 05:42:24 PM »
I have been Natty 2 weeks and 2 days,   Im fucking going crazy......... I have been so tempted to stick just 250mg Test... Or chew on some dbols.......

I feel ok, but not as good when Im on... Thats for Damn sure
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 08:20:55 PM »
I have been Natty 2 weeks and 2 days,   Im fucking going crazy......... I have been so tempted to stick just 250mg Test... Or chew on some dbols.......

Stay the coarse...jumping back on like you mentioned won't do anything for you...like L2H said, it's just part of it...normally, 2-3 wks after PCT you should start feeling more "normal" again...at least that is the typical case with me.

I know this is your first run Yates, but don't worry, coming off is not a big deal. Your strength will go down a little bit, how much will depend on how you approach things...this goes for your size as well. Typically, after a cycle I do get sort of a lethargic feeling and I have to push myself a little harder to make sure I get my work done in the gym...if your not carefull you can have a tendency to take it easy so to speak. But to me, post cycle is what determines true BB's...anyone can be a "cycle warrior" but the one's who push it after a cycle are the ones who make real progress IMO.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 09:02:20 PM »

Your not really "natural" yet.  The gear is still present, it will take about a month or so till it really is not exerting any influence on you.  Im thinking about the 6 week point is when things will start to get ugly.  See but lots of people hop back on then or soon after and they never really rest their bodies like they intend or do they fully recover their HPTA function, would probally be better to stay on if your not ready to come off for 4-5 months IMO

Agree with AJ keep at it, train hard, eat and sleep right and you will be doing the best that can be done.  That is what seperates the men from the boys....those that keep training hard when off and I mean off, nada, zip.  Too many people stop serious training while off gear.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 09:55:00 PM »

Too many people stop serious training while off gear.
Yep, and you can spot these "cycle warriors" a mile away...these guys are the ones I see who actually piss me off, because most of the time they are the ones that give gear and its users a bad name.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 10:40:40 PM »
But to me, post cycle is what determines true BB's...anyone can be a "cycle warrior" but the one's who push it after a cycle are the ones who make real progress IMO.
alright Ar. Jr. I'll definatly remember that. I was only concerned because im not going on again right away....I'd say AT LEAST not for another 4+ months. after what udeluz said about wanting to chew on some dbols after 2weeks and 2 days off sounds bad. but he is much more experienced than me.
bodybuildersreality.com

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 06:45:41 AM »
Stay the coarse...jumping back on like you mentioned won't do anything for you...like L2H said, it's just part of it...normally, 2-3 wks after PCT you should start feeling more "normal" again...at least that is the typical case with me.
I know this is your first run Yates, but don't worry, coming off is not a big deal. Your strength will go down a little bit, how much will depend on how you approach things...this goes for your size as well. Typically, after a cycle I do get sort of a lethargic feeling and I have to push myself a little harder to make sure I get my work done in the gym...if your not carefull you can have a tendency to take it easy so to speak. But to me, post cycle is what determines true BB's...anyone can be a "cycle warrior" but the one's who push it after a cycle are the ones who make real progress IMO.

I agree 100%...

when you come off is when the TRUE willpower and determination kicks in...for me i train like an animal no matter what. when i'm off it gives me more power to push myself because i know i will not fall back if i don't let myself slow down. my training is still balls to the wall no matter how i feel. some days after PCT i feel down and to be honest many days i think of going home instead of the gym but i force myself to make that trip and grab the weights. after 2-3 sets i'm back into the groove and glad i made the right choice.

Stay positive and stay focused...this goes for life in general but so many people LET themselves fall off. don't be that guy, be a true iron warrior...

8)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 08:04:50 AM »
Gear definatley makes you feel very upbeat. 

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 09:07:11 AM »
I agree 100%...

when you come off is when the TRUE willpower and determination kicks in... and to be honest many days i think of going home instead of the gym but i force myself to make that trip and grab the weights. after 2-3 sets i'm back into the groove and glad i made the right choice.

8)

couldnt have been said better. thats the "end all-be all" statement right there....

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2006, 12:23:10 AM »
I agree 100%...

when you come off is when the TRUE willpower and determination kicks in...for me i train like an animal no matter what. when i'm off it gives me more power to push myself because i know i will not fall back if i don't let myself slow down. my training is still balls to the wall no matter how i feel. some days after PCT i feel down and to be honest many days i think of going home instead of the gym but i force myself to make that trip and grab the weights. after 2-3 sets i'm back into the groove and glad i made the right choice.

Stay positive and stay focused...this goes for life in general but so many people LET themselves fall off. don't be that guy, be a true iron warrior...
8)

Dude you should be a public speaker for SAA (Steroid Abuse Anonymous)...your statement was dead nuts and on point. Well spoken of true wisdom.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 02:52:50 AM »
shipady do dah!

A little bounce in the step
and holding ones head - a tad higher
oh' bold one(s) . . .

The shit works wonders
for the spirit . . .