Author Topic: Michael Jackson - injecting Demoral and other drugs  (Read 16432 times)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: jacko
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
I eat brunch next to him some weekends...very old and skinny looking, when not dressed up and in baseball cap.

yeah, what kind of impression do you get from him?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2009, 11:15:32 PM »
do you ever touch his penis?

Just like Pandy. Always preoccupied with homosexuality. Why would you even ask such a question. Get off this board you FAG!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »
yeah, what kind of impression do you get from him?

just very quite, in sweats, baseball cap, reading NY times...seems very low key, not looking for attention in anyway.

nycbull

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Jackson - injecting Demoral and other drugs
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2009, 11:37:53 PM »
no I should consider it hugh...I just figured he went for skinny twink types

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »
no I should consider it hugh...I just figured he went for skinny twink types

i thought you liked skinny twink types ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2009, 11:41:48 PM »
i hate anderson cooper and his fucking phoney "emo-news", squinting at the camera, like he gives a shit...............fucki ng vulture, all he is worried about is his next 5,000 suit and whose cock he is gonna suck down in the meatpacking district later tonight.

meatpacking district is all straight and fancy smancy now....used to be great trashy gay bars...is there someplace I dont know of? ;)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2009, 11:53:38 PM »
meatpacking district is all straight and fancy smancy now....used to be great trashy gay bars...is there someplace I dont know of? ;)

i dont know, gentrification is not only pushing out all the minorities, its pushing all the gay bars out too, everything is becoming  so sterile.........but it has not compleatly changed.........true story.............last new years i drove up to NY, i had moved from manhattan to D.C. a couple of years ago....so my friends made reservations at some club, for the life of me i cannot think of the name...............anywa y, he told me it was in the meatpacking district, and i was like, "dude are we spending new years at a gay bar?".......and he was like "no, man...its changing.......there will be a ton of hot pussy there"

fast forward to the ball drop, im looking around.......... and except for me and my friends, every guy there had his tongue down the throat of another dude, and his hand in their pants with a handful of cock  :-X :-X  the only girls there were trashy-looking fag hags............5 minutes later we were in a cab to pascha..........to ogle trannies like any self-respecting hetrosexual man should ;) ;) ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2009, 01:12:07 AM »
ouch...

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: Michael Jackson
« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2009, 10:47:32 AM »
does anyone remember that MJ was a black kid, born of two black parents................. and these are his kids, two blond hair, blue eyes, pale skinned aryans!!!!!!!!!!!

how can the black community be sticking with this guy, first he hated his own blackness to the extent that he had years of painful life threatening surgeries to remove every african scrap from his body.............and he is claiming those are his children that he fathered.............tha t is not what happens when a black man fucks a white woman.........amazing

They are black, they will take anybody. :D