Author Topic: Stallone shows off ripped physique in Brazil !  (Read 14085 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: Stallone shows off ripped physique in Brazil !
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2009, 03:39:58 PM »

Look, I understand a lot of people are fans of his.  I'm not impressed with his physique. 

He couldn't win an Over 70 Jr. Mr. Altoona, IMHO.

but to each their own...
I'm actually not a fan of his at all, just think he looks good for his age, maybe I should take notice of or inspect more "old man physiques" to be able to make a proper judgement?

TruthHurts

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2009, 03:42:11 PM »
someone need to post lemonparty

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2009, 04:17:47 PM »
I'm actually not a fan of his at all, just think he looks good for his age, maybe I should take notice of or inspect more "old man physiques" to be able to make a proper judgement?

bro, he's just 62, not 82......

not really that old.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2009, 04:22:57 PM »

bro, he's just 62, not 82......

not really that old.

That's the thing, there's a perception that 62 is old. It's not old the way 62 was some decades ago. I consider middle age to continue until 60-65 now.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »
Cop Land sucked.

I think it was a great movie.
R.I.P. Michael

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »
Middle age is 30-40 brah.
I consider middle age to continue until 60-65 now.
If you think its 60-65 your gana end up with the same crisis as stallone.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2009, 04:35:03 PM »
Middle age is 30-40 brah.If you think its 60-65 your gana end up with the same crisis as stallone.
Hahaha, exactly, sounds like "Pumpster" and "Heywood" are already sporting their Ed Hardy shirts and gelled-up hair while fighting to stave off their "golden years."  ;D

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2009, 04:57:33 PM »
Hahaha, exactly, sounds like "Pumpster" and "Heywood" are already sporting their Ed Hardy shirts and gelled-up hair while fighting to stave off their "golden years."  ;D

Stallone's on steroids.   It tends to make a small difference....you know, about 15% or so.......

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 07:40:19 AM »
Stallone is an example of what almost all men could be if they were given access to HGH and some test in their older years....maybe this should be a requirement by doctors or the government to help men in theeeir older years to stay youthful and healthy....it might cut down on medical expenses with the elderly....

Also they say HGH gives you a huge dick!!!....so we'll all be able to have huge peckers as we get older... ;D

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 07:53:06 AM »
not many 62 year olds look like that on the streets.....

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2009, 08:55:08 AM »
Since you're speculating i'll add that it's my guess that i'm physically superior to you and have a better sense of style than you'll ever have. Tough luck kid but there's still time for you to bust your balls and catch up if you're lucky lol

If you think its 60-65 your gana end up with the same crisis as stallone.
No idea what you're babbling about but get with it, people are living longer and middle age extends longer.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2009, 09:14:38 AM »
Since you're speculating i'll add that it's my guess that i'm physically superior to you and have a better sense of style than you'll ever have. Tough luck kid but there's still time for you to bust your balls and catch up if you're lucky lol

No idea what you're babbling about but get with it, people are living longer and middle age extends longer.
How many times are you gonna go back and edit this post?  ::)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2009, 12:26:11 PM »
Middle age is 30-40 brah.If you think its 60-65 your gana end up with the same crisis as stallone.

Crisis???? What crisis? The guy is fabulously successful and is in better shape than the vast majority of the population. You can make any psychological arguments that he's insecure, or grossly vain, or compensating for whatever pathology.... The fact is, it's good thing to be rich and fit. After all the alternative is poor and unhealthy. And if you are not happy being rich and fit you are not going to be better off being poor and sick. And by all accounts Stallone seems to be a happy man, he has a great sense of humor and strong sense of self and often pokes fun at himself and the caricature his larger than life inspires.

Arnold use to say that he knew he wasn't normal. That there was something off with him. That he had to be the center of attention and be the leader -- to dominate. He channeled it in a way that made him a living legend and one that will be long remember after people like you and me fade into oblivion.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2009, 12:39:17 PM »

this is getting delusional.  Does Stallone look all that f'n good?  There are guys his age who look like that who have never touched a weight or a steroid. 

Talk about putting some shoe polish in your hair and hiring a publicist....

And again, there are girls with more muscle -- because they juice too...BFD.

There are guys like that who look like that who never touched a weight? Who's delusional? Two out of three people in this country are fat. And a lot those fatties work out. Who do you know that looks like that at 62? I'm sure there are some but they are a rarity. A study recently done claimed that only 7% of the male population has visible "abs." And that number drops off exponentially after the age of 25. Forget 60 yrs. Do you have abs?

OK, he dyes his hair. So what? It makes him look younger. Many men dye their hair. Arnold dyes his hair. If you want a head of grey hair so what? If you don't so what? What do you care?

He's a public figure. A very famous public figure. They all have publicist. So what? What's wrong with that?

Of course, there are women with more muscle than him. Just like there are women with more muscle than you and me. They are freaks. What point are you trying to make?

Stallone, with his physique and functional ability at 62 yrs has redefined age. And for him it's not a full time job like with Jack Lananne (sp?). He still works. Do you think it would be better for him to be grey and out of shape? What kind of shape are you in? What kind of shape do you think you will be a 62? Believe me, it gets harder and harder to train as you get older no matter what you take.

He does look good. Better than the vast, vast majority of the population at any age. Been to the beach lately? Check out the herds of fatties chewing their cud in the mall on any given day.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2009, 12:40:34 PM »
There are guys like that who look like that who never touched a weight? Who's delusional? Two out of three people in this country are fat. And a lot those fatties work out. Who do you know that looks like that at 62? I'm sure there are some but they are a rarity. A study recently done claimed that only 7% of the male population has visible "abs." And that number drops off exponentially after the age of 25. Forget 60 yrs. Do you have abs?

OK, he dyes his hair. So what? It makes him look younger. Many men dye their hair. Arnold dyes his hair. If you want a head of grey hair so what? If you don't so what? What do you care?

He's a public figure. A very famous public figure. They all have publicist. So what? What's wrong with that?

Of course, there are women with more muscle than him. Just like there are women with more muscle than you and me. They are freaks. What point are you trying to make?

Stallone, with his physique and functional ability at 62 yrs has redefined age. And for him it's not a full time job like with Jack Lananne (sp?). He still works. Do you think it would be better for him to be grey and out of shape? What kind of shape are you in? What kind of shape do you think you will be a 62? Believe me, it gets harder and harder to train as you get older no matter what you take.

He does look good. Better than the vast, vast majority of the population at any age. Been to the beach lately? Check out the herds of fatties chewing their cud in the mall on any given day.

good post.

Happy easter to you, my friend.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »
Stallone isn't impressive except to tiny tits who can't tell the difference-he's a small guy always was, and not a natural athlete either despite the image. He always had all the advantages in the world-free time for personal trainers, drugs and the best nutrition. Big deal.

Not to say it's common, but someone without all those advantages who is in good shape deserves alot more respect.

He's not a bodybuilder. Not everyone strives for a massive physique. In fact, most don't. It just doesn't look good and isn't functional. And you act like he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. What he accomplished in life he did himself. He was not particularly talented, nor good looking, or even naturally well built (Rocky 1). That's why I respect him and think he's a good example of hard work and determination. He earned what he's achieved.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2009, 12:44:59 PM »
If I had his money and time I'd be living in the gym and eating steak and dianabol every two hours

Then do what he did and make something of yourself. BTW, he doesn't live in the gym and still works for a living.

Bill Loguidice

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2009, 12:56:12 PM »
He's not a bodybuilder. Not everyone strives for a massive physique. In fact, most don't. It just doesn't look good and isn't functional. And you act like he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. What he accomplished in life he did himself. He was not particularly talented, nor good looking, or even naturally well built (Rocky 1). That's why I respect him and think he's a good example of hard work and determination. He earned what he's achieved.

I have to agree completely, except for the part about him not being a bodybuilder.  To me, a bodybuilder is not just someone who competes in a physique competition, just someone who lifts weights to alter their physique.  By that definition, he's most certainly a bodybuilder.

Personally, as I've gotten older (36 now), I no longer strive for the most size I can get (I peaked at 214 at 5'9", naturally of course, and am now hovering around 191, which feels and looks much better), but still very much consider myself a bodybuilder.  It's all about making the body look the best it can, regardless of out and out mass (and of course dependent upon your personal goals).

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2009, 01:08:37 PM »

Look, I understand a lot of people are fans of his.  I'm not impressed with his physique. 

He couldn't win an Over 70 Jr. Mr. Altoona, IMHO.

but to each their own...

Neither could you. But guess what? He's not into greasing up and flexing in a thong. Majority of the people are not. He's into being fit and successful. To each his own, indeed.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2009, 01:10:27 PM »
Stallone is an example of what almost all men could be if they were given access to HGH and some test in their older years....maybe this should be a requirement by doctors or the government to help men in theeeir older years to stay youthful and healthy....it might cut down on medical expenses with the elderly....

QFT. But instead they arrest you for possession of gh and test.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2009, 01:23:35 PM »
I have to agree completely, except for the part about him not being a bodybuilder.  To me, a bodybuilder is not just someone who competes in a physique competition, just someone who lifts weights to alter their physique.  By that definition, he's most certainly a bodybuilder.

Personally, as I've gotten older (36 now), I no longer strive for the most size I can get (I peaked at 214 at 5'9", naturally of course, and am now hovering around 191, which feels and looks much better), but still very much consider myself a bodybuilder.  It's all about making the body look the best it can, regardless of out and out mass (and of course dependent upon your personal goals).

You are correct. You are one who appreciates precise language. Yes, Stallone is a bodybuilder. Hell, even Pat Robertson calls himself a bodybuilder because he lifts weights and strives for progression and increased muscle size. I should have said "competitive" bodybuilder. There are two sides to this endeavor: the training aspect and the posing/competitive side. The training part is vastly popular and I believe the best way to achieve overall health and fitness. The other side, the competitive side, is an obscure subculture that has become increasing creepy, perverse and disturbing -- not to mention second only to professional wrestling as determental to your health.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2009, 01:32:06 PM »
You are correct. You are one who appreciates precise language. Yes, Stallone is a bodybuilder. Hell, even Pat Robertson calls himself a bodybuilder because he lifts weights and strives for progression and increased muscle size. I should have said "competitive" bodybuilder. There are two sides to this endeavor: the training aspect and the posing/competitive side. The training part is vastly popular and I believe the best way to achieve overall health and fitness. The other side, the competitive side, is an obscure subculture that has become increasing creepy, perverse and disturbing -- not to mention second only to professional wrestling as determental to your health.
Well stated!  "BL" sounds like a great dude.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2009, 01:35:28 PM »
excellent post, spot on

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2009, 01:40:19 PM »

Stallone, with his physique and functional ability at 62 yrs has redefined age. And for him it's not a full time job like with Jack Lananne (sp?). He still works.

Redefined age? lol so he was the first to do this as well as all the other ball-washing? Calm down you can worship him all you want. How do you know he's so busy? I think not.

Calm down and stop trying to qualify his combo of drugs, plenty of free time, personal trainers and a low-stress life. For decades he's had every single advantage in life.

FYI making films doesn't take "hard work and determination" when the cost/benefit is considered, wrong. I'm pretty certain that his fellow "actor" Schwarzenegger is sweatin now for the first time now that he actually has a serious 9-5 job in fact.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2009, 01:47:08 PM »
Redefined age? lol so he was the first to do this as well as all the other ball-washing? Calm down you can worship him all you want. How do you know he's so busy? I think not.

I never said he was the first. I just said he was exceptional. Whether he's busy or not -- you don't get to where he is life by sitting on your ass. And you can think anything you want. You can criticise him all you want. Bottom line is: he is where he is and you are where you are. Everyone knows Stallone. He's made something of himself. He's made an impact. Nobody knows you. Stallone dies tomorrow it's front page news. You die tomorrow it's a foot note in some obscure local newspaper destined to be bird cage lining.

It's not worship, my jealous friend, it's recognizing and appreciating accomplishment.

Epic jealously and sour grapes in this thread.