Author Topic: just did blood work after changing eating habits, results are crazy  (Read 4433 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: just did blood work after changing eating habits, results are crazy
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2018, 02:31:11 PM »
dropping the junk and not overeating is why your bloods are clean. Fasting has very little to do with it, even the glucose.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2018, 02:57:02 PM »
started to clean things up a while ago, and got into intermittent fasting. would go from 11 pm to noon the next day with out food, just coffee. then I added oatmeal, just old fashioned Quaker Oats, plain, uncooked, in a bowl with milk. I would let it sit for about 5 minutes, then eat it. took a few days to get used to it. now, I love it. then I just cut out the bullshit, fast food, chips, no alcohol, (don't drink soda anyway). after a while, I like how I felt, not bloated, not feeling full, no 6 meals a day bullshit.

so I did my blood tests yesterday, and the results are in. my cholesterol, which I do take a small satin, is virtually undected. LDL-44/ total-82/triglycerides-88/ HDL, (which is always low-33) lowest numbers I have ever had.
my bun and creatine had been creeping up, they were all normal. every thing was in the normal range.

and my glucose level was 97, best it has ever been. I'm just blown away about the changes that I feel intermittent fasting has done for me. the weight loss has not come yet, but I still trying.   

Confused? The HDL number should be high and not low.

Conservative Coach

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2018, 03:15:04 PM »
The benefits of fasting are many. The American diet and American bodybuilding diet need a break now and then.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2018, 08:54:02 PM »
No more Ice-cold Rolling Rock's, Judo?  :'( :'( :'(
Air Falcon