Author Topic: Made $1,200 off IOTA.  (Read 9125 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Made $1,200 off IOTA.
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2017, 11:53:28 PM »
Is Binance the only place to buy IOTA right now?

Seems to me the next big thing will be who can actually spend the crypto they have. Being a millionaire in fake money is not the same as being able to spend a million...

It would appear that IOTA joining with Samsung and Miicrosoft might have the leg up on actually being able to spend. The crypto you can spend on eBay and Amazon will be huge.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 03:35:53 AM »
Is Binance the only place to buy IOTA right now?

Seems to me the next big thing will be who can actually spend the crypto they have. Being a millionaire in fake money is not the same as being able to spend a million...

It would appear that IOTA joining with Samsung and Miicrosoft might have the leg up on actually being able to spend. The crypto you can spend on eBay and Amazon will be huge.
If you are in the US yes unless you use a VPN outside of US. Then you can use Bitfinex. However I've read some people just say they are not in the US (even though the are - lol!) and then are able to use Bitfinex.

Apparently Bittrex announced they will be adding IOTA. I think once it becomes more easy to buy IOTA it will take off more. For now I am going to buy more in the dips and then just hold on to it and forget about it for a few months. No sense in looking at it everyday.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/iot/post/p_121107

There are rumors going around about the Microsoft / IOTA so called partnership:

https://medium.com/@justindanneman/proof-iota-is-falsifying-partnerships-with-big-tech-5f5010bf8d0

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2017, 03:03:42 AM »
If you have a genius IQ, why are you peddling around with small numbers?  ??? ??? ???

Most people with genius IQ's are making huge bank or involved in extremely daunting scholarly activities.  ??? ??? ???

An IQ of 130 is very high - to 2% - and would get me in MENSA, but is not a genius IQ.  I have a 4-year university mathematics degree - pretty consistent with a person of my intelligence.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2017, 03:56:51 AM »
I’m sticking to bitcoins. But good luck!!!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2017, 04:11:02 AM »
I’m sticking to bitcoins. But good luck!!!
Bitcoin fees are high, slow transactions. For everyday transactions it is not well suited. I read that the amount of energy used for every Bitcoin transaction can power 1.5 average households for 1 day!

Ethereum, Ripple and IOTA has more potential I think.

CEO of Fujitsu Germany Dr. Rolf Werner talks about IOTA

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2017, 07:30:15 AM »
After MANY winters on this earth, and 20 investing in my own funds, the only thing I can say to you all about Iota, a $4 stock, is to be careful.

There is a reason a $4 stock is worth $4, and it isn't because other stocks are getting undue attention.

Iota hasn't gone up because there is simply too many tokens in circulation. To give this puppy enough of a push to make its market cap look attractive the company needs an insane amount of money. And let's face it, in today's investment world not being able to attract capital is the equivalent to not being trusted. Low market cap = to venture capitalists + institutions + many retail customers not believing the company has a future.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2017, 10:14:18 AM »
After MANY winters on this earth, and 20 investing in my own funds, the only thing I can say to you all about Iota, a $4 stock, is to be careful.

There is a reason a $4 stock is worth $4, and it isn't because other stocks are getting undue attention.

Iota hasn't gone up because there is simply too many tokens in circulation. To give this puppy enough of a push to make its market cap look attractive the company needs an insane amount of money. And let's face it, in today's investment world not being able to attract capital is the equivalent to not being trusted. Low market cap = to venture capitalists + institutions + many retail customers not believing the company has a future.
IOTA is now back over $5 after a bank announcement. I ignored the FUD and held on to mine and now my profits are looking pretty damn good.

obsidian

• Getbig V