Author Topic: OBAMA OWNING MCCAIN  (Read 2186 times)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
OBAMA OWNING MCCAIN
« on: September 26, 2008, 07:34:32 PM »
JOHN has rhetoric to make dumbasses smile.  Obama has cold, hard facts, solutions and perspective.  You're getting PWNED, right wingers.  McCain is old and foolish.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: OBAMA OWNING MCCAIN
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 07:45:13 PM »
Yeah...McCain won...forget it.
L

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 07:46:44 PM »
Only a moron would think McCain won.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »
Yeah...Ok give me stats and facts some real debate. i bet u can't so forget it. Ur guy sounded weak....
L

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »
McCain tells stories that make middle american dumbasses smile.  Obama gives a hard dose of reality.  You don't need to quantify that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 07:51:17 PM »
Mccain fudged his facts big time.  Factcheck.org is going to have a field day with this.  Hopefully the American people will have the sense to follow up on the facts.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »
Yeah, on CNN this dude said that MCCain was able to get under obamas skin.  Well no shit..he kept misquoting him.  Also,   why did McCain never look at Obama in the eye. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »
OBAMA="I agree with john"...not gonna win any votes...this was mind numbing to a certain extent but mccain did come out ahead on this one.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 07:55:53 PM »
Ok TA what facts were wrong? Gimme abreak....
L

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 07:56:08 PM »
OBAMA="I agree with john"...not gonna win any votes...this was mind numbing to a certain extent but mccain did come out ahead on this one.

i dunno, it shows that obama isn't just in blind disagreement.  It makes Obama looks intelligent while McCain floundered in a land of absolutes.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 07:58:45 PM »
McCain came out blazing on the economy and he really pointed out the fact that Obama has no clue on Afghanistan. He was asked about that and he brought up Biden..what?
L

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 08:00:26 PM »
McCain came out blazing on the economy and he really pointed out the fact that Obama has no clue on Afghanistan. He was asked about that and he brought up Biden..what?

What are you blazing?   ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 08:02:47 PM »
i dunno, it shows that obama isn't just in blind disagreement.  It makes Obama looks intelligent while McCain floundered in a land of absolutes.
i would agree if he had only said it once, but he said it a few times and that doesnt fly with me imho...I would have liked to hear him talk more on russia mccain went on for like 3 mins on the entire situation in that region and obama only said "I agree with john, but id like to say i was more stern in my first comments about the russian georgian conflict" to me that means that he clearly doesnt know that much about the region

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 08:06:06 PM »

Major Gaffe: McCain Said Pakistan Was a Failed State

McCain just badly misstated the history of Pakistan. For someone claiming extensive foreign policy knowledge, this is simply not acceptable. McCain said Pakistan was a failed state before President Musharraf came to power. That is not true.

Musharraf took power in a military coup in 1999 when he diposed Nawaz Sharif - who recently participated in the latest election. The coup followed the 1999 war in Kashmir with India and was due to a power struggle with Sharif, not due to Pakistan being a "failed state." The United States did not welcome the Musharraf coup. Instead the government of the United States imposed sanctions against this action.

Remember Pakistan had nuclear weapons in 1999. Did McCain believe that there was a failed state that possessed nuclear weapons? If he did he showed no concern at the time. The fact is McCain made a huge gaffe and demonstrated he has little understanding if the region.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 08:07:05 PM »
i would agree if he had only said it once, but he said it a few times and that doesnt fly with me imho...I would have liked to hear him talk more on russia mccain went on for like 3 mins on the entire situation in that region and obama only said "I agree with john, but id like to say i was more stern in my first comments about the russian georgian conflict" to me that means that he clearly doesnt know that much about the region

Just because they are different parties does not mean that they disagree on everything on every level.  There will always be common ground somewhere.  Obama was just a bigger man and admitted it.  

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »
he fucked up the pres of pakistans name too.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 08:08:26 PM »
Just because they are different parties does not mean that they disagree on everything on every level.  There will always be common ground somewhere.  Obama was just a bigger man and admitted it.  
LOL I agree that there will be common ground but on the last statement ::)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 08:11:01 PM »
Lets not forget that foreign policy was supposed to be mccain's strong point and Obama came out looking more knowledged than Mccain.  I'm not saying that McCain didn't bring up any good points, but this should've been where McCain came on strong and he just couldn't.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 08:14:42 PM »
Lets not forget that foreign policy was supposed to be mccain's strong point and Obama came out looking more knowledged than Mccain.  I'm not saying that McCain didn't bring up any good points, but this should've been where McCain came on strong and he just couldn't.
please give an example of how obama looked more knowledgeable than mccain in the foreign policy department, I didnt see the entire debate so maybe i missed this part all in all mccain looked much more knowledgeable than obama on foreign affairs tonight.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 08:19:19 PM »
please give an example of how obama looked more knowledgeable than mccain in the foreign policy department, I didnt see the entire debate so maybe i missed this part all in all mccain looked much more knowledgeable than obama on foreign affairs tonight.
Mccain called pakistan a failed state, mispronounced their presidents name... said the same old bullshit that bush has always spouted, had his own advisors words (kissinger) thrown in his face and showed not one once of growth over the status quo.  Obama was more informed and acknowledged that the worlds opinion matters and if we are in the worlds favor that help our cause.  mccain fails to see that main fact=mccain looking old and stupid.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »
Mccain called pakistan a failed state, mispronounced their presidents name... said the same old bullshit that bush has always spouted, had his own advisors words (kissinger) thrown in his face and showed not one once of growth over the status quo.  Obama was more informed and acknowledged that the worlds opinion matters and if we are in the worlds favor that help our cause.  mccain fails to see that main fact=mccain looking old and stupid.
LOL mccain looked much more informed on pakistan and its situation than obama imho.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 08:22:27 PM »
Afghanistan... Obama was right all along (this is where we should have been)
Iraq= Obama was right all along (we should never have been here, being in irAQ STRENGTHENED iran, their enemy).
North Korea= Mccain refuses to talk to them it "gives them clout"
Iran= bombbombbomb, bomb bomb iran...

obama=win

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 08:24:33 PM »
You are failing to see that america's isolationism ended the day the towers fell and Mccain can't figure that out. Its a different world and Obama is ready for that while McCain is stuck in 1987.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2008, 08:26:43 PM »
Afghanistan... Obama was right all along (this is where we should have been)
Iraq= Obama was right all along (we should never have been here, being in irAQ STRENGTHENED iran, their enemy).
North Korea= Mccain refuses to talk to them it "gives them clout"
Iran= bombbombbomb, bomb bomb iran...

obama=win
LOL  ::)
Obama was not right all along in iraq remember him saying no to the surge
Afghanistan I agree but obama has no idea how to handle the situation there or in pakistan
Mccain didnt say he wouldnt communicate with north korea only not sit down face to face
obama attack pakistan territory

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2008, 08:29:17 PM »
LOL  ::)
Obama was not right all along in iraq remember him saying no to the surge
Afghanistan I agree but obama has no idea how to handle the situation there or in pakistan
Mccain didnt say he wouldnt communicate with north korea only not sit down face to face
obama attack pakistan territory
the surge never worked, iraqi's worked on stopping violence.  people worked together.