Author Topic: Onto Christmas!  (Read 897 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Onto Christmas!
« on: November 24, 2006, 04:08:20 PM »
Don't ya hate people that are so organized and on top of things, that they mail off their Christmas cards on the way home from thanksgiving dinner?
X

king

• Getbig III
Re: Onto Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 05:40:19 PM »
i cant stand it when people start puttin up xmas decorations before thanksgiving is even here

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 07:35:30 AM »
you know what's even more irritating?! the constant chrismas music that has been playing over and over again on a radio station since 2 weeks after halloween!?!  :P

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »
The people across the street from me have put up their xmas decorations already - I got home from work last night to find several hundred coloured lights in their garden and round their windows.

I dunno what they're playing at - they do it every year like they think they'll win a prize or something for getting the decorations up first. Idiots. I'm not even bothering this year. I've done my xmas shopping and that's it. I'll just spend the whole of next month getting pissed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 02:45:45 PM »
once all the dec 1st payments come in, i'm buying all my christmas presents online and i'll get them all from the fedex guys 5 to 7 business days later.  I get frustrated just driving by the mall.  people were parking on sidewalks and halfways on curbs to get the friday sales. douchebags.