Author Topic: Need Some Help  (Read 876 times)

Freeze2000

• Getbig II
Need Some Help
« on: May 23, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »
Hey guise I just started a cycle about 1 month ago of Tren and test, and its going great.  The problem is I will finish around June 5th, which on the 7th i'm going to go on a cruise for 1 week.  How can I get my liquid Letrozole and tamoxifen citrate through the airplane/on the cruise ship.  I was thinking getting some 5 hour energy bottles and pouring them in there

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Need Some Help
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 01:23:14 PM »
If you're crossing a border or going through passport control/customs of any kind simply don't take any drugs with you.  Cut the cycle short, don't go on the cruise, whatever, but don't travel with drugs.

That is all.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »
If you're crossing a border or going through passport control/customs of any kind simply don't take any drugs with you.  Cut the cycle short, don't go on the cruise, whatever, but don't travel with drugs.
That is all.

thats is the only and best advice youll get....and if you do anything other then that you are a freaking moron

Freeze2000

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 01:32:11 PM »
Alright thanks guys, I have to go on this cruise though.  So what would you guys do in my situation?  Pin right before and wait 8 days and start PCT, or stop a week early and start PCT? 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 05:37:03 PM »
Alright thanks guys, I have to go on this cruise though.  So what would you guys do in my situation?  Pin right before and wait 8 days and start PCT, or stop a week early and start PCT? 
You'll be fine if you wait 8 days to start your PCT.