Author Topic: paper anabolics  (Read 881 times)

axl86

• Getbig I
paper anabolics
« on: September 24, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »
was thinking of trying paper anabolics, any one ever try them with any good results?  also is anabol the same thing as dbol?  if the stuff comes in 10mg doses and has a quantity of 200 is that enough for one cycle?  first time user here also keep that in mind.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: paper anabolics
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2008, 12:57:42 PM »
was thinking of trying paper anabolics, any one ever try them with any good results?  also is anabol the same thing as dbol?  if the stuff comes in 10mg doses and has a quantity of 200 is that enough for one cycle?  first time user here also keep that in mind.

this has been discussed lot of times, they do work properly, be sure to get good quality and use the search bar!

kr1zpy

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 04:46:44 PM »

get over your fear of needles and run test instead

yes, paperbolix are dosed/legit - I am on thier dbol with test&deca

dose the dbol every 4.5hours for best results

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 04:51:39 PM »

Are we going to rehash this shit again?

It's already been discussed.

Do a "search".

No, I don't like paperbolics.

Get the real thing.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...