Author Topic: will be getting the ACE tomorrow and will post results here  (Read 5139 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: will be getting the ACE tomorrow and will post results here
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2024, 07:29:04 PM »
A bit more lat  with in the front shot and some traps will give you a little more thicker look like everybody said here it’s hard to spot increase in certain areas a size ,delts also very good

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2024, 10:41:46 PM »
A bit more lat  with in the front shot and some traps will give you a little more thicker look like everybody said here it’s hard to spot increase in certain areas a size ,delts also very good

thanks for the input bro

underdeveloped traps make the shoulders look wider so...

my biceps are my worst upper body part i have short knotty bis but some fellas here said i should do full range chins so i'm gonna give them a shot

my effort level for pec, delt tri is 10+ but for back bi bout 7-8

i'm putting more effort in upper back lat width with pulldowns and straight arm pulldowns i do wide grip high rows which put more emp on rear delt

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2024, 04:01:29 PM »
so the get lean dry phase is done

went from 169 to 160

now i'll attempt to add only lean dry muscle to my arms and delts

goal is 1 inch on arms in 6 weeks

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2024, 06:07:40 PM »

went from 169 to 160

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2024, 12:52:50 PM »

went from 169 to 160

looking good brother.....2 words tho.. sun tan! lol!! makes a huge difference imo.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2024, 05:02:33 PM »
looking good brother.....2 words tho.. sun tan! lol!! makes a huge difference imo.

yep!!!! exactly  ;D

and thanks bro

seems i only need to apply this tanning agent every 10 days or so so not bad 8)

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2024, 12:40:29 PM »
Look if you want to add size you have to eat. Your not getting enough calories. I know what you are trying to do. It won't work. You can not stay "lean" and get big at the same time. You want size eat big. Lift heavier do more compound sets. and train more often. A 4 day a week split is good but if your metabolism sucks ( recuperative ability) which I am guessing it does based on what you have posted then 4 days will be to much. Steroids work to add muscle when your eating enough and they help to keep muscle when your not eating enough. You will not get to say 190 lbs if your not eating enough no matter how much steroids you take. Won't happen. Like a few of us have said you look like a runner or swimmer. That is fine if that is what your goals are but if you want to be a bodybuilder and look like a bodybuilder then eat and train proper.  Good luck

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2024, 07:36:24 PM »
Look if you want to add size you have to eat. Your not getting enough calories. I know what you are trying to do. It won't work. You can not stay "lean" and get big at the same time. You want size eat big. Lift heavier do more compound sets. and train more often. A 4 day a week split is good but if your metabolism sucks ( recuperative ability) which I am guessing it does based on what you have posted then 4 days will be to much. Steroids work to add muscle when your eating enough and they help to keep muscle when your not eating enough. You will not get to say 190 lbs if your not eating enough no matter how much steroids you take. Won't happen. Like a few of us have said you look like a runner or swimmer. That is fine if that is what your goals are but if you want to be a bodybuilder and look like a bodybuilder then eat and train proper.  Good luck

Then how did I do this? I gained muscle while losing fat on 800-1000 cals a day. I went from 13 to 5% body fat in 8 week and only lost 2 pounds on the scale therefore I lost 12 pounds of pure body fat while gaining 10 full pounds of lean dry muscle tissue. I recompped like a mofo

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2024, 08:36:32 PM »
I agree with bigbychoices DJ.  You are putting test and tren into your body and starving yourself.  While using these compounds you should put everything you have into your nutrition and training.  You should be recovering quick since you are "on" and should be able to get more workouts in.  Also, while "on" it's much harder to get fat than it is off.  Just my 2 cents.  Where I disagree with him is that you should be able to get bigger and remain lean since you are "on".  Focus on your lagging body parts. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2024, 10:53:08 PM »
I agree with bigbychoices DJ.  You are putting test and tren into your body and starving yourself.  While using these compounds you should put everything you have into your nutrition and training.  You should be recovering quick since you are "on" and should be able to get more workouts in.  Also, while "on" it's much harder to get fat than it is off.  Just my 2 cents.  Where I disagree with him is that you should be able to get bigger and remain lean since you are "on".  Focus on your lagging body parts.

i am increasing cals just polished off a chesse omlette and 2 bacon and eggs muffins post training, i'm doing doubles now and after each workout 70-100 grams of pro are going in me

i'm hammering delts and arms, pec and back will maintain, this dude at the gym keeps pushing me to train wheels but just dont have the fucking desire to do so, the only way i would train them is if i would be guarenteed that i could pound an ass like this on the daily, otherwise not gonna train them

on a side note the best man i've ever known is a joo, my moms best friends husband, and tell ya what, if someone tried to bully him well let's just say they'd pay the price

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2024, 06:12:58 PM »
my biceps have thickened and widen already i'm psyched AS FUCK 8) 8) 8) 8)

doing doubles and eating 70-100 grams within each post workout meal

not sure what to do bout log (fast action slin) ??? ??? ???

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2024, 04:53:06 AM »

I didn't mean that you can't stay relatively lean while getting bigger. You can. But you can't stay in single digit bodyfat numbers and expect to add real muscle. A good "clean" diet with enough calories to add weight a little at a time. Each bodyweight needs a certain amount of calories just to maintain that size. If you eat what a 150 lb man needs to maintain then you will never be 175 no matter how many drugs you take. If you eat for a 175 lb man then you will never be 200. etc.  And dj181 I hate to disappoint you but you did NOT add 10 lbs of "new" muscle during 8 weeks.  If you carb loaded you gained water weight. Which of course doesn't show up with a caliper test. And I know your going to argue about it too but I am not trying to insult you at all. I respect anyone who puts in the gym effort and goes after their goals. I am 59 and been in this since 14 years of age. ( really 12 but that was just mostly pushups etc) I have seen it all. Been around some of the best in the world. My first advice is to NOT believe the magazines or ANYONE saying it's easy quick or "this works". lol

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2024, 06:55:23 AM »

I didn't mean that you can't stay relatively lean while getting bigger. You can. But you can't stay in single digit bodyfat numbers and expect to add real muscle. A good "clean" diet with enough calories to add weight a little at a time. Each bodyweight needs a certain amount of calories just to maintain that size. If you eat what a 150 lb man needs to maintain then you will never be 175 no matter how many drugs you take. If you eat for a 175 lb man then you will never be 200. etc.  And dj181 I hate to disappoint you but you did NOT add 10 lbs of "new" muscle during 8 weeks.  If you carb loaded you gained water weight. Which of course doesn't show up with a caliper test. And I know your going to argue about it too but I am not trying to insult you at all. I respect anyone who puts in the gym effort and goes after their goals. I am 59 and been in this since 14 years of age. ( really 12 but that was just mostly pushups etc) I have seen it all. Been around some of the best in the world. My first advice is to NOT believe the magazines or ANYONE saying it's easy quick or "this works". lol

i always had the best muscle growth when i got heavy.. ate a ton, lifted a ton and rested a ton..and juiced a ton lol...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2024, 07:41:53 AM »

so what happened in those photos?

what is my start and end bf?

i was only 2 pounds lighter hoesnt to god

i think i went for 13 to 5 you dont agree???

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2024, 03:50:38 PM »
                                  Look . Are you measuring bodyfat with a caliper? I can use one and get different readings almost anytime. In fact personal trainers will do such things to make their clients "feel" like they are getting somewhere. They haven't lost a pound but adjust the caliper reading and say " well you added muscle and that's why the scale says the same. Then their customer is happy as hell.
                                    Also camera angles are different. You are kind of hunched over in the top one and straight on and the lighting is darker. The second one you have better light and are twisting and flexing ( kind of) Or maybe you are using those scales that say how much bodyfat you have. They of course are in accurate. Lot's of ways to manipulate them too.
                                  I have taken people and gotten them ready for a photo shoot and they looked like a mess in the "before" pictures. But shave them tan them use good light and change the camera angles and bingo!! Looks like a different person. All in the same day!! I have seen bodybuilders put on over 10 lbs in one day by just carb loading. That is not "new muscle" Just like the first week of keto you lose 5 to 10 lbs but it isn't fat it is water. Again I respect what your doing and trying but try to understand more about muscle and fat and nutrition and workouts. Some of us have been around for a long time. So we may know a bit more than others.
                                Also I think you said you don't even train legs?  Do you know when your dieting and not eating enough to repair your muscles guess what the body will do? Yep. It will break down the muscle you are not using to try to repair the muscle that you are using. So your legs will shrink even more. Train the legs and you will see the upper body grow a bit better too. Good luck

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2024, 03:52:56 PM »
                                  Look . Are you measuring bodyfat with a caliper? I can use one and get different readings almost anytime. In fact personal trainers will do such things to make their clients "feel" like they are getting somewhere. They haven't lost a pound but adjust the caliper reading and say " well you added muscle and that's why the scale says the same. Then their customer is happy as hell.
                                    Also camera angles are different. You are kind of hunched over in the top one and straight on and the lighting is darker. The second one you have better light and are twisting and flexing ( kind of) Or maybe you are using those scales that say how much bodyfat you have. They of course are in accurate. Lot's of ways to manipulate them too.
                                  I have taken people and gotten them ready for a photo shoot and they looked like a mess in the "before" pictures. But shave them tan them use good light and change the camera angles and bingo!! Looks like a different person. All in the same day!! I have seen bodybuilders put on over 10 lbs in one day by just carb loading. That is not "new muscle" Just like the first week of keto you lose 5 to 10 lbs but it isn't fat it is water. Again I respect what your doing and trying but try to understand more about muscle and fat and nutrition and workouts. Some of us have been around for a long time. So we may know a bit more than others.
                                Also I think you said you don't even train legs?  Do you know when your dieting and not eating enough to repair your muscles guess what the body will do? Yep. It will break down the muscle you are not using to try to repair the muscle that you are using. So your legs will shrink even more. Train the legs and you will see the upper body grow a bit better too. Good luck

Excellent post and advices. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2024, 04:05:07 PM »

look at the fullness and vienage in the forearms arms and delts

that's a clear indication that lean dry muscle tissue was added

yep different lightening and diff angle but still it is obvious i lost fat while gaining muscle tissue

i measure bf only by photo

are you trying to tell me i didn't lose any bf BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

in worst case scene i lost 7 pounds of fat MINIMUM so there i gain 5 pounds of muscle as i only lost 2 pounds scale weight

and no I WILL NOT TRAIN LEGS

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2024, 04:07:21 PM »
Excellent post and advices.

not so on THE ACE almost impossible to lose muscle on this compound

and no.... I WILL NOT TRAIN LEGS

once my surgery heals i'll train legs through cardio ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2024, 08:04:36 PM »
Here ya go

Recomp city baby!!!!

And.... absolutely no pump here, NONE, ZERO, NADA, ZILLICH, SWEET FUCK ALL

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2024, 03:00:10 AM »
Just finished the second daily workout of lats

Now I'll go home and inject 12 ius of log and eat chicken and rice and if I start to go hypo like I did just I will pound down some blueberry rookies

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2024, 05:35:36 AM »
starting going hypo so just downed 25 grams of whey in a cup of milk and 6 cookies :D :D :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2024, 09:29:23 AM »
Just finished the second daily workout of lats

Now I'll go home and inject 12 ius of log and eat chicken and rice and if I start to go hypo like I did just I will pound down some blueberry rookies

Jesus man you are using insulin when you weigh 160lbs? Why? Insulin is going to carb load your muscles it allows you to process and eat more food but if you are not eating what is the point?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2024, 11:30:19 AM »
Jesus man you are using insulin when you weigh 160lbs? Why? Insulin is going to carb load your muscles it allows you to process and eat more food but if you are not eating what is the point?

the safer use guys say use many anabolic pathways not just gear, check victor black

up to 167 now

i'll never weigh more than 175 @ 5% if i don't train legs and... I WILL NOT TRAIN LEGS

only leg traning i will do is cardio on the stationany bike :D :D :D

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2024, 08:31:08 AM »
             Guys it is useless. We can't get thru to this guy. He is going to find out the hard way we all were right. He is bound and determined to do it like this and he is going to find out. He is wrong. He is wrong about EVERYTHING. Sad really. He is dillusional  for sure. He is only "guessing" at bodyfat but arguing about it. Smh.  Going hypo and he is going to not make it one day. What will it take to get him to listen?   A hospital stay?
       I remember Dan Duchaine talking about these types. They would ask for advice but would not listen. They just wanted people to AGREE with them . And if the advice, although right, didn't agree with what they were doing they wouldn't listen because they thought they knew more or read it or watched a video etc. Smh. So let's just let him do his thing. He will find out. I just hope he doesn't have to find out the hard way. Good luck kid