Author Topic: Anyone got info on cluster training?  (Read 1109 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Anyone got info on cluster training?
« on: February 10, 2008, 05:05:49 AM »
Information would be appreciated...
I hate the State.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Re: Anyone got info on cluster training?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 05:08:15 AM »
what the hell is that

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 07:39:13 AM »
I am also wondering  ???

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 09:15:55 AM »
easy.  grab as many pairs of dumbbells, free standing incline and flat benches, a swiss ball, an ab machine, and gather all that equipment around a power cage, thus forming a cluster.  this is your temple of iron for the next 45 minutes, your mini gym within your gym, your microcosmos.  do circuit training.  do not let anybody to work in, when you do push ups and bodyweight chin ups grunt to intimidate potential intruders.  try to impress bigger lifters by doing crunches with a 120 on your chest.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 09:34:12 AM »
easy.  grab as many pairs of dumbbells, free standing incline and flat benches, a swiss ball, an ab machine, and gather all that equipment around a power cage, thus forming a cluster.  this is your temple of iron for the next 45 minutes, your mini gym within your gym, your microcosmos.  do circuit training.  do not let anybody to work in, when you do push ups and bodyweight chin ups grunt to intimidate potential intruders.  try to impress bigger lifters by doing crunches with a 120 on your chest.
About summarises everything u need to know about cluster training!
follow the arrows

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 06:28:51 AM »
HST Cluster?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 07:44:54 AM »
Do a search and find out for yourself. That way you can have a mental workout. Thibaudeau sells a DVD on it for $39.95. And Ezinearticles.com has a article which pretty much sums it up. Looks to be more for strength lifters and other athletics, not so much for BB'ers. Reading about it, this is not a new training idea at all. Some Olympic lifters that I knew and watch train use method like Cluster training, though they did not call it that, if I remember correctly. It states that in the Ezinearticle piece also. Good Luck.
F