Author Topic: Gerard Butler 300  (Read 7287 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Gerard Butler 300
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 05:57:56 PM »
So his gyno was CGI ::)
lol... i meant the abs... and a lot of the defenition.
a lot of that was cgi. ofcourse they worked out, but it was greatly enhanced by cgi.
they could have gotten rid of the gyno though lol..
Be Happy,
Optimus

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 07:50:37 AM »
Exactly he probably doesn give a fuck about being muscular.Hes a high paid actor, and most likely when hes shoting a movie hes workin all day long and doesnt obssess about getting to a gym. ::)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 12:40:30 PM »
Exactly he probably doesn give a fuck about being muscular.Hes a high paid actor, and most likely when hes shoting a movie hes workin all day long and doesnt obssess about getting to a gym. ::)

this, and it really should be obvious to all. sometimes people of bodybuilding boards are highly close minded about how uninterested and unmotivated ordinary people are to training and fitness.

most actors don't give a shit about their "physiques" more than looking good for their part or being healthy or maybe some vain beach showdown for TMZ and the likes. their number one passion is acting; extrovert showmanship.. artists. sure some do like matthew mcconaughey, ben stiller and action actors that need to be and probably have a fitness interest like statham, the rock etc.

but someone like gerard butler, russel crowe, edward norton or johnny depp or dicaprio... they're already famous and why would you obsess over it when you have female groupies lined up to fuck you ???

they're just looking to keeping their fame and getting the right roles. this should not be a relevation.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 01:01:56 PM »
Edward Norton stays in good shape.

He's a runner.
G

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 01:34:36 PM »
An ex girlfriend was a makeup artist on the film, and she said although the guys were in good shape and training hard, there was a lot of CGI involved.  They also shaded in the actors abs and lower pec lines in with mascara every day before filming to make them appear more detailed!  ha!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 01:36:36 PM »
An ex girlfriend was a makeup artist on the film, and she said although the guys were in good shape and training hard, there was a lot of CGI involved.  They also shaded in the actors abs and lower pec lines in with mascara every day before filming to make them appear more detailed!  ha!

And i thought I was the only one who did that..... :-\

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2011, 01:41:30 PM »
And i thought I was the only one who did that..... :-\

;D ;D ;D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2011, 02:04:47 PM »

lol! you could smell there was something fishy when you saw that movie. couldn't put my finger on it at the time but looking back, everyones abs, and abs in particular, were extremely big and defined. not so usual that all actors has ab definition on the lower abs while not being especially striated in the shoulders.  8)

didn't know they actually shaded with mascara! haha

interesting to hear.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 02:05:30 AM »
So his gyno was CGI ::)

LOL, yeah the gyno is pretty bad...