Author Topic: IF DRUGS WERE TAKEN FROM PROS PREP HOW MANY WOULD  (Read 15381 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
IF DRUGS WERE TAKEN FROM PROS PREP HOW MANY WOULD
« on: April 27, 2008, 05:35:15 PM »
Look good on stage?????Chick says it's all Genetics amongst the IFBB Pros if that is a fact how many IFBB Pros would look great without any Drug use.Not one Drug in their system.I say some would look great but just smaller.But also Chick says who wants to look at small natural guys?Well here is a better question Chick who wants to look at guys on stage anyway?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: IF DRUGS WERE TAKEN FROM PROS PREP HOW MANY WOULD
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 05:36:47 PM »
Look good on stage?????Chick says it's all Genetics amongst the IFBB Pros if that is a fact how many IFBB Pros would look great without any Drug use.Not one Drug in their system.I say some would look great but just smaller.But also Chick says who wants to look at small natural guys?Well here is a better question Chick who wants to look at guys on stage anyway?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Good point... the truth hurts CHick!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 05:41:47 PM »

Well, to a certain extent Chick is right-but only partly.

You have two potentials;

1- Natural potential

2- Drug potential

They are not the same. Someone who has a natural genetic potential may not have that same potential when using drugs-and vice versa.

So while genetics do play the MAJOR role in BBing, it is not the only role.

BBers who have the best natural potential may not be the best BBers for their drug potential.

Similarly the BBers who have fantastic drup potential would not be the best natural BBers.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 05:42:35 PM »
If drugs weren't significant, then why do all pros use or abuse them?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 05:45:48 PM »

They'd all "look good"...just not as good as they look now.

BB fans look at "guys on stage"...an even better question is, who want's to come on a BB message board and bitch about drugs all day long? Why come here?

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »
They'd all "look good"...just not as good as they look now.

BB fans look at "guys on stage"...an even better question is, who want's to come on a BB message board and bitch about drugs all day long? Why come here?

Hey Bob, what was your average caloric intake when training ''off-season''? Also what were some of your lifts like? What about deadlifts, straight bar curls etc?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 06:28:14 PM »
Good Question Bob now let me think why would I mention DRUGS on a FUKIN BB board.Well because BB is all Drug use and Abuse. The IFBB have Drug Rules which they don't enforce in fear way too many would get caught or stop competing.NO IFBB Pros means a shitload of MONEY GONE.You have said this also.NO DRUGS IN BB = NO Pro BB.It's Fukin sad isn't it.?????.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 06:52:28 PM »
ifbb drug policy is no worse than nfl, mla, nba, pga, nhl ad nauseam. all sports have to pretend, so lazy fuckers don't say " i could do that/look like that if i wanted to do drugs"

if you think there is a sport out there that hasn't had an untested champion that was on performance enhancers, you are wrong.

confucious say "man who believes all that he reads; better not read"

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »
If drugs were taken out of BB, the same guys would be winning the shows, obviously less impressive.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 06:59:00 PM »
I know we live in a Drug World and I could care less but FFS the IFBB should DELETE their Benign Drug Rule.Anyway Bob says it's all Genetics not Drugs.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 07:08:13 PM »
Say no to drugs.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 07:09:53 PM »
Say no to drugs.

except hash, opium, and magic mushrooms.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »
I'm sure pro bodybuilders get tired of hearing about how heavily drugs play a part in it.  Sure, you have to have the genetics, genetic response to gear, eat, workout, etc.  At the end of the day though, these guys are walking pharmacies.  If someone is ok with that, that's great.  I can't imagine being fulfilled though abusing drugs for so many years, then lying to people about how I got "so big".  It's their business and their choice, but with anyone in life...these same things apply.
Who I am to judge? ;D ::)  My favorite one.  If you have an opinion on someone, you always hear, "To each his own." etc...Oh man.  ::)
N

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »

this is a great video
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »
Good Question Bob now let me think why would I mention DRUGS on a FUKIN BB board.Well because BB is all Drug use and Abuse.

and it has been since the late 1950s

The IFBB have Drug Rules which they don't enforce in fear way too many would get caught or stop competing.

No, they don't enforce it because it was never meant to be enforced.  it's not like they had the rule, use to enforce it, then drugs took over.   modern pro bodybuilding began in 1965 with the first Olympia, and all the pros were using drugs.  the public just didn't know about it.  Once it became known that "some bodybuilders" were using drugs, they came up with the rule.  It's called plausible deniability.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 07:36:56 PM »
If drugs were taken out of BB, the same guys would be winning the shows, obviously less impressive.

Nope.  each athlete responses differently to each type of drug.  if GH were taken out of bodybuilding, different guys would be winning.  those with better symmetry and proportionality would place better.  GH hides form and symmetry, so you can't tell the difference between those who have it and those who don't.   same with AS, insulin, diuretics, dnp, etc.   if the drugs were different, different guys would be winning.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 07:42:48 PM »
I'm sure pro bodybuilders get tired of hearing about how heavily drugs play a part in it.  Sure, you have to have the genetics, genetic response to gear, eat, workout, etc.  At the end of the day though, these guys are walking pharmacies.  If someone is ok with that, that's great.  I can't imagine being fulfilled though abusing drugs for so many years, then lying to people about how I got "so big".  It's their business and their choice, but with anyone in life...these same things apply.
Who I am to judge? ;D ::)  My favorite one.  If you have an opinion on someone, you always hear, "To each his own." etc...Oh man.  ::)
drugs play a 100% pivotal role in bodybuilding.

that is to say...   its 100% sure that you must be doing them to be in the pro's.

BUT out of the pros' who wins contests, is not really dependant on drugs at all.   its more about diet and training and work ethic on that scale

so your both right and wrong bro

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 07:51:12 PM »
Tim is right on all counts and the dude has been around the sport enough to know.My point is why don't the IFBB just Delete that benign Drug Rule it's laughable.WE ALL KNOW PROS USE AND ABUSE DRUGS.FFS.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 07:55:58 PM »
Chick thinks a Drug question on a BB forum is out of place but is Quick to talk about Fuking old women in a MILFS Thread.Just goes to show why Basile is going to bring them down from their high horse. ::)Vince has the DEA on notice.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 08:01:07 PM »
Nope.  each athlete responses differently to each type of drug.  if GH were taken out of bodybuilding, different guys would be winning.   those with better symmetry and proportionality would place better.  GH hides form and symmetry, so you can't tell the difference between those who have it and those who don't.   same with AS, insulin, diuretics, dnp, etc.   if the drugs were different, different guys would be winning.

exactly....

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 08:11:11 PM »
MELTDOWN GET A FUCKIN LIFE YOU homo, IF YOU WANNA SEE PRETEEN BOYS POSING ON A STAGE GO TO THE NEVERLAND RANCH, THIS IS BODYBUILDING SO STFU ABOUT THEIR DRUG USE GOD DAMNIT FUCK

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 08:11:43 PM »
no no no NO NO NO AND THEN SOME MORE NO

first and formost,,the only diff between you the hard working balanced bodybuilder and the professional bodybuilder is THE PROFESSIONAL RESPOND AND TOLARENCE TO HORMONES AND SADLY TO OTHER DRUGS THAT I WILL NOT GO HERE INTO DETAILS BUT YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF BLACK MARCUS AND YOULL FIGURE IT ALL OUT,,

the hormones have a HUGE PLACE IN BODYBUILDING WETHER IT IS PROFESSIONAL OR AMATUER IT HAD HUGE ENOURMOUS PLACE,,the proffesional always respond phenominally to drugs and have very high tolerance to drugs untill completely destroying his body see many forgoten sick bodybuilders who went the pain killer narcotic route no names need mentioned

now,,with out hormones there woudldnt be professional bodybuilding nor would it be any gym ratsworth any second look,,it is not uniqe to only professional bodybuilder but professional got to be profession due to over all better response and tolarence to drugs,, dedication,, muscle shape and sacrifice made in COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDINGmmused to be symetry too but now days with the size its simply takes the belly into new dimentions that simply ruin any symetry and very few can pull the no gut look and those who can pull it sadly are smaller

if evryone was natural and hypoteticaly there were no drugs on planet earth only trainning and food,,you can be sure that many of you getbigger would be sitting right there next to mr ray on stage competing at a weight of 140-180 lb of ripped sculpted muscle to the prestigious o title,,

as i said many times before the MOST PERFECT NATURAL BODYBUILDER WAS STEVE REEVES AND EVEN HE WAS PLAYING IT LIKE A CHAMP AND LOOKING TO IMPROVE ,,HE HAD SHITTY PRODUCTS TO WORK WITH AND COULDNT DO NOTHIGN CONSISTANT WITH THEM AND THATS WHY HE WAS AND IS CONSIDERED NATURAL,,6'1? 210 best genetics in usa after couple of expetiemtns at its best with 6% thats where it ends for the natural guys today with some igf and little winstrol or dianabol  then quit and considered natural,,smarter ones use turinabol and masteron with hgh and even if the lab jump upside down 400 times they still will come out with clean natural no drug in the system of that fella

bodybuilding with no hormones = pack the begs and go home ,,because yes ken wheeler may be doing little aas and growtj and come at 215 with half decent condition but give him none or a break of a year and he is right there at the 190 lb swimming happily at 13-15% ,,and this is one of the best "genetics"
on earth right? make him take his shirt off today and this is when he is on hormones but you will see how the best "genetics" can also be very average

genetics in bodybuilding usually refers to how well you carry the hormonized look and how well your muscle grow and respond to hormones as in blow from WITHING THE MUSCLE  while keeping the waist as small as possible
fallen angel

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »
Chick thinks a Drug question on a BB forum is out of place but is Quick to talk about Fuking old women in a MILFS Thread.Just goes to show why Basile is going to bring them down from their high horse. ::)Vince has the DEA on notice.

Bringing up a drug question is fime...bringing it up in nearly every post you make, amkes you a nutjob.

Get off it already....why is this of such interest to you, anyway? Why do you are?

Do you go to the NFL board and do the same shit? Why not....they have a drug policy in place and never use it....same with every other sport.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2008, 08:37:02 PM »
Bringing up a drug question is fime...bringing it up in nearly every post you make, amkes you a nutjob.

Get off it already....why is this of such interest to you, anyway? Why do you are?

Do you go to the NFL board and do the same shit? Why not....they have a drug policy in place and never use it....same with every other sport.
I think people are just interested in how overblown the drug use is in bodybuilding.  Plus, other activities require talent, bodybuilding requires none.  So, it's heavier drug usage, no talent base, giving drugs a much greater role in the equation.  For example, I could ingest a ton of GH and test, but never have 5% of the talent Clemens has.
N

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2008, 08:40:08 PM »
I think people are just interested in how overblown the drug use is in bodybuilding.  Plus, other activities require talent, bodybuilding requires none.  So, it's heavier drug usage, no talent base, giving drugs a much greater role in the equation.  For example, I could ingest a ton of GH and test, but never have 5% of the talent Clemens has.

THats because one is a physical activity...and the other is a physical skill. Comparing them is unfair. "Talent" is realized in many forms....doesn't make the effort and sacrifice any less.