Author Topic: IF DRUGS WERE TAKEN FROM PROS PREP HOW MANY WOULD  (Read 15376 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: IF DRUGS WERE TAKEN FROM PROS PREP HOW MANY WOULD
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2008, 03:43:05 PM »
You don't need to take Poison to know it will Fukin Kill you.Now get back to injecting your Sus250 that would be your scripted over 40 HRTs.We all know how low your Natural test would be after years of juicing.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2008, 03:45:25 PM »
NO, but you need to have a million dollars to know what it's like to be a millionaire...

Walk a mile in my shoes, son....until then, you don't know JACK or SHIT.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2008, 03:57:14 PM »
Point Taken Bob your a Good Guy.Just Remember things are not always as they seem. ;D

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »
Bob if in fact it is all Genetics as you say why does Tom Prince look the way he does today,not just him but so many Pros with all this Genetic ABILITY and now they Look like SHIT.??hMMMMMMMMMM

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »
Bob if in fact it is all Genetics as you say why does Tom Prince look the way he does today,not just him but so many Pros with all this Genetic ABILITY and now they Look like SHIT.??hMMMMMMMMMM

Nobody "genetically" walks around at 300 lbs with abs....

Lets see...he doesnt take gear, doesn't train, doesn't eat like a BB, doesn't take any supps....other than that, I couldn't tell you.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2008, 04:20:02 PM »
IFBB would have you and all the Kids think No Pro uses Gear maybe he could do a CYCLE you yourself said Cycles are great for Cardio.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2008, 04:21:53 PM »
IFBB would have you and all the Kids think No Pro uses Gear maybe he could do a CYCLE you yourself said Cycles are great for Cardio.
::) anyone over 13 years old with half a brain knows pro bb'ers juice but so do pro football players, baseball players, basketball players, hockey players, Olympic athletes, etc, why not direct some hate their way for a change.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2008, 04:22:57 PM »
Nobody "genetically" walks around at 300 lbs with abs....

Lets see...he doesnt take gear, doesn't train, doesn't eat like a BB, doesn't take any supps....other than that, I couldn't tell you.

bob sapp passes his steroid tests

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »
No Squad I don't give a Fuk about Drugs.It's that Fukin Benign IFBB Drug Rule I want DELETED.The Fuks should not have a Rule they can Enforce whenever they choose.DELETE THE FUKIN RULE.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2008, 04:24:07 PM »
bob sapp passes his steroid tests

Bob Sapp is 6'5" and you don't honestly believe that guy is natural do you?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2008, 04:26:22 PM »
If drugs were taken out of BB, the same guys would be winning the shows, obviously less impressive.

To a certain extent, maybe, but some guys are super-responders to drugs.  Kevin Levrone is an obvious example - on drugs he's a guy who should have a couple Sandows, off he's some skinny dude most decent naturals would laugh at.

<waiting for Earl's inevitable retort>
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2008, 04:32:54 PM »
No Squad I don't give a Fuk about Drugs.It's that Fukin Benign IFBB Drug Rule I want DELETED.The Fuks should not have a Rule they can Enforce whenever they choose.DELETE THE FUKIN RULE.

Sometimes you have to have rules that everyone breaks and hardly anyone enforces to shut up vocal minorities.  For example, everyone speeds from time to time, and most everyone drank before turning 21.  These laws are widely ignored, but they'll never be repealed because the soccer moms would throw a fit.  So the status quo remains, and everyone just pretends.  Same thing w the IFBB and the drug rule.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2008, 05:33:36 PM »
Goat I know what your saying is true So why not just Delete that benign Drug Rule.FFS as if a blind cat couldn't tell that IFBB Pros are loaded with Banned and Illegal Drugs that the IFBB REWARD for using because if they were against Drug use they would enforce their own Fukin Rules.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2008, 05:51:23 PM »
Bringing up a drug question is fime...bringing it up in nearly every post you make, amkes you a nutjob.

Get off it already....why is this of such interest to you, anyway? Why do you are?

Do you go to the NFL board and do the same shit? Why not....they have a drug policy in place and never use it....same with every other sport.

OH please Chick, there is no comparsion to the levels of AAS used in IFBB compared to NFL.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2008, 06:50:10 PM »
quite right bodybuilders are broke and cant afford much till they get their big contract, NFL players have unlimited funds believe me, NFL guys use more harder to detect drugs such as HGH and IGF than any bodybuilders do, Bodybuilders more test and insulin its cheap, obviously take ronnie and Jay out of this picture, once bodybuilders start getting big fat contracts or prize money notice that extra income seems to result in extra competitive bodyweight nearly each time out, must be from all the extra protein shakes they can afford to buy.  ;D
But seriously guys all sports abuse drugs, and testing is just a minor disruption to those who know what they are doing.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2008, 06:51:32 PM »
Hey Bob, what was your average caloric intake when training ''off-season''? Also what were some of your lifts like? What about deadlifts, straight bar curls etc?

Newbie, don't expect an answer. That's not the way things work around here. Just a heads up.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2008, 08:36:33 PM »
NEVER HAPPEN. ::)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »
Vince is on the job of cleaning up the Blatant Drug Abuse in the IFBB with a little help from others.