Author Topic: National Level Competitor calls out George Farah  (Read 9281 times)

newmom

Re: National Level Competitor calls out George Farah
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2011, 12:55:17 PM »
Runningmum, your message is a little cryptic - so you hammered the bodybuilder and left the windshield alone?

Or you hammered the bodybuilder and had someone else assassinate the windshield?

Please clarify.

did neither

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2011, 01:03:24 PM »
Funny thread. These guys are riding you hard. ;D   So, i heard george farrah bought a 1500 dollar laptop that didnt work to contact his client, and the client wants 1500 for damages from george cuz he didnt do well with shitty genetics.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2011, 01:04:44 PM »

Now I understand. Wow ... that's a real shitty thing for Farah to do. $1500.00 is no pocketchange. Damn.

yeah, it kind of is

i mean, yeah it is pocket change. if it was $15,000 then i could understand why he'd make such a stink but only $1,500? that's barely anything. though if someone was paying 15k for a prep coach then they are a colossal idiot any ways.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2011, 01:15:16 PM »

competitor post

I always said...when I go out...I'm going out with a BANG!!!'

good luck with that, farah is bulletproof

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2011, 01:20:17 PM »
So the competitor broke into George farahs car to use his laptop to post on Facebook?

lol!
R

Amazing

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2011, 02:29:48 PM »
Farah is a guru? guys,you!!! made farah guru!
prepare one or two mr olimpia level guys is easy for everyone,the problem is prepare the "normal" guys!! he prepared a lot of "normal" and they arrived at the show in the bad condition ever ahahahahah...farah guru..yeah!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2011, 02:34:33 PM »
prepare one or two mr olimpia level guys is easy for everyone,the problem is prepare the "normal" guys!! he prepared a lot of "normal" and they arrived at the show in the bad condition ever ahahahahah...farah guru..yeah!
Welcome to the board!  ;D

newmom

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
George is a Guru in making and selling bathtub steroids....everyone knows this...nothing knew.  Paying him money, he will cook the stuff for you, in turn you are his protege....God can we stop talking about this hack now.

BE/SEE/ACT/REMAIN POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2011, 05:38:42 PM »
Again, his name is Rob Kreider.
well he finished 10th i think,,,and has competed many times at the nationals and has placed better before knowing or using farrah,,,

newmom

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2011, 05:42:48 PM »
well he finished 10th i think,,,and has competed many times at the nationals and has placed better before knowing or using farrah,,,

there ya go..You're right nj.

Amazing

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2011, 05:48:20 PM »
Thanks  ;D

newmom

« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2011, 03:34:25 AM »
HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO With Dave Palumbo and Chris Aceto!
Dave Palumbo and Chris Aceto break down what went down in Florida at this past weekend's 2011 NPC Nationals!

IFBB Pro Michelle Cummings took the overall title in Women's Bodybuilding at the Nationals, and comes on to talk about her journey to the top!

Middleweight Bodybuilder Robert Kreider has always come in Top 5 in National competitions, but his prep-coach ditched him nearly 3 months out from the NPC Nationals!  Who was his trainer, what went wrong, and what does Robert need to do to get his pro card?  You'll want to tune in to find out!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show/4573-jefftheproducer-hmr-v15-4097.html

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2011, 04:37:37 AM »
thread is a textbook example of trying to communicate with a female. tons of extraneous info delivered in as obtuse and long-winded manner as possible, burying the 'message'.  the desired information then has to be dragged out after several more cryptic comments by her, as much by having to guess what the female is getting at and by talking to others trying to figure her out.

then finally in the end, its something everyone who cares to know already knows anyway.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2011, 06:39:04 AM »

Hi Rob!