Author Topic: Venice Beach update  (Read 3898 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Venice Beach update
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2021, 01:21:42 PM »
Democrat run State.  Democrat run cities. 

Red States, this is your future.  Dipshit liberals are fleeing and moving to your neighborhoods.  It's just a matter of time until their stupid ideas take hold and turn your home into a toilet for homeless drug addicts.
Many red states are too cold for the homeless to migrate there.  Those homeless would be dead the first month of winter in the Dakotas and Montana.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2021, 01:28:23 PM »
In NY they had a growing tent city in the Wall Street district.  Some vague protest wall street was part of it.  Everyone didn't know what to do.  Then to his credit the liberal Bloomberg said it's illegal to pitch a tent on the street.  The cops came with the sanitation department and bulldozed the tents.  They never came back until DeBlasio was mayor. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2021, 01:49:15 PM »
As in Germany we don't have legions of people sleeping in tents on the streets - even though we got an influx of millions of refugees - I guess "I don't know how it works" indeed, probably I'm just lucky I'm living in a civilized society :D

Germans are perhaps the most cuckoled of the Europeans.  Muslimes invaded in the 80s under the guise of "cheap labor" and the rabid run to self inflicted "white guilt" means not only will that nation never rise, but that it will gladly remain on it's knees  smoking muslime wang for eternity.

My family came primarily from Germany.  Both sides. To the utter dismay of one side, in my youth I resembled the Übermensch and to a degree still do (although not so much lately, LOL!). At Disneyland, I was always approached by German visitors who began to rattle off in German to me.  For Conservative reasons I no longer go to Disneyland but younger Germans would look at me with questioning eyes while the older ones who had been alive during the second world war would just stare and occasionally make comments that I would catch and understand snippets of.  Lebensraum and the aforementioned Übermensch were often spoken.

My family on the one side would often say things about me like, "lebenshilfe schule", a kind of variation of "special ed." , I guess , LOL!  I did not learn German I tried by I am not that smart and besides my family came to America to be Americans and so it wasn't spoken at home. 

I have zero guilt and no, I don't hate myself (half Jewish here!).  What I do despise is cuckolds.  For the greater part, that would describe post WWII Germans.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2021, 02:43:50 PM »
Germans are perhaps the most cuckoled of the Europeans.  Muslimes invaded in the 80s under the guise of "cheap labor" and the rabid run to self inflicted "white guilt" means not only will that nation never rise, but that it will gladly remain on it's knees  smoking muslime wang for eternity.

My family came primarily from Germany.  Both sides. To the utter dismay of one side, in my youth I resembled the Übermensch and to a degree still do (although not so much lately, LOL!). At Disneyland, I was always approached by German visitors who began to rattle off in German to me.  For Conservative reasons I no longer go to Disneyland but younger Germans would look at me with questioning eyes while the older ones who had been alive during the second world war would just stare and occasionally make comments that I would catch and understand snippets of.  Lebensraum and the aforementioned Übermensch were often spoken.

My family on the one side would often say things about me like, "lebenshilfe schule", a kind of variation of "special ed." , I guess , LOL!  I did not learn German I tried by I am not that smart and besides my family came to America to be Americans and so it wasn't spoken at home. 

I have zero guilt and no, I don't hate myself (half Jewish here!).  What I do despise is cuckolds.  For the greater part, that would describe post WWII Germans.

Actually, a lotta people agree with you, and history will repeat itself inevitably and it's going to be nasty (just with Arabs being the next jews). All we can hope for is that it won't be within our lifetime :-\