Author Topic: Obama, Chrysler: Romney's claim of Jeep outsourcing to China is false  (Read 277 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this is what we need a pres getting his information from right leaning blogs :o :o

The Morning Plum: Romney’s false scare story in Ohio
By Greg Sargent

“I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state, Jeep — now owned by the Italians — is thinking of moving all production to China,” Romney said at a rally in Defiance, Ohio, home to a General Motors powertrain plant. “I will fight for every good job in America. I’m going to fight to make sure trade is fair, and if it’s fair America will win.”

Romney was apparently responding to reports Thursday on right-leaning blogs that misinterpreted a recent Bloomberg News story earlier this week that said Chrysler, owned by Italian automaker Fiat SpA, is thinking of building Jeeps in China for sale in the Chinese market.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama, Chrysler: Romney's claim of Jeep outsourcing to China is false
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »
doesn't matter at this point... at this point, either canddiate can/should/will lie nonstop to win the small small % that is still undecided.

if you are still undecided at this point, you are a low-info voter.   At this point, it's mostly about motivating the people who choose you, to actually vote.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Obama, Chrysler: Romney's claim of Jeep outsourcing to China is false
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 11:03:36 AM »
Maybe not to China but there has been talk about moving some production to Italy. Fiat is hurting, bad, and with the brutal decline of the European economies they will need a few bones thrown their way via exports.