Author Topic: ACORN to Partner With Government for 2010 Census (OUTRAGE)  (Read 679 times)

James

ACORN to Partner With Government for 2010 Census (OUTRAGE)
« on: March 19, 2009, 06:45:20 AM »
ACORN to Partner With Government for 2010 Census (OUTRAGE)

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform (ACORN) is now a “national partner” with the U.S. Census Bureau, soon to help the White House find 1.4 million workers to canvass for the country’s 2010 census. If the acronym rings a bell, it’s because the organization has a history of voter fraud charges in the last election cycle, according to a report by FOXNews.com. ACORN will be joining with more than 250 national partners, including TARGET and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), to assist in the hiring of census workers around the country.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/acorn_census_partner/2009/03/18/193218.html?s=al&promo_code=7C64-1

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: ACORN to Partner With Government for 2010 Census (OUTRAGE)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 07:09:21 AM »
Absolutely, outragous.  That is a corrupt organization and I wouldn't trust it to do anything based on its past performances.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 09:23:02 AM »
Absolutely, outragous.  That is a corrupt organization and I wouldn't trust it to do anything based on its past performances.
I fuking agree, No wonder barry wanted the census reporting directly to rahm this if fuking horse shit, this guy is quickly snow balling into one of the worst presidents in history

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 09:26:05 AM »
I seriously wonder what the left is going to say to defend him when he quadruples the national debt and produces nothing to show for it but a few happy banking execs and a whole lot of ghetto projects with big screen tvs in them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 10:08:25 AM »
I fuking agree, No wonder barry wanted the census reporting directly to rahm this if fuking horse shit, this guy is quickly snow balling into one of the worst presidents in history

ZERO really is the marxist radical I said he was.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 01:43:15 PM »
Nice going fox.....your viewers are for sure the dumbest and most ill-informed in the country...it was voter registration fraud their were no cases of wide spread voter fraud.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »
Nice going fox.....your viewers are for sure the dumbest and most ill-informed in the country...it was voter registration fraud their were no cases of wide spread voter fraud.
yes the census reporting directly to the administration using a organization that is decidedly left which campaigned and organized for the administration assisting with the census...Everything seems on the up and up here  ::) jack ass

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 01:58:14 PM »
Blacken, the point is that there was major widespread fraud in the organization.  Probably few turned into actual votes but you don't give any major responsibilities to such a dysfunctional and clearly agenda based organization.  This should be obvious.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2009, 02:10:14 PM »
Neither ACORN nor its employees have been found guilty of, or even charged with, casting fraudulent votes. What Fox news calls "voter fraud" is actually voter registration fraud. Several ACORN canvassers have been found guilty of faking registration forms and others are being investigated. But the evidence that has surfaced so far shows they faked forms to get paid for work they didn’t do, not to stuff ballot boxes.
             this is from fact check.org

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »
Blacken, the point is that there was major widespread fraud in the organization.  Probably few turned into actual votes but you don't give any major responsibilities to such a dysfunctional and clearly agenda based organization.  This should be obvious.
did you read this blacken im guessing not since you still MISSED THE MAIN POINT, a cleary politically biased group assisting with the census that reports DIRECTLY TO THE ADMINISTRATION THAT THEIR BIAS LEANS TOWARDS... ::) address that point...do you even understand why that is important?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »
Quote from: shootfighter1 on Today at 07:09:21 AM

Quote from tonymctones, I fuking agree

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 03:07:23 PM »
did you read this blacken im guessing not since you still MISSED THE MAIN POINT, a cleary politically biased group assisting with the census that reports DIRECTLY TO THE ADMINISTRATION THAT THEIR BIAS LEANS TOWARDS... ::) address that point...do you even understand why that is important?
dispute this point, my views or shootfighters views on acorn doesnt dismiss this point that you choose not to address.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 04:08:20 PM »
Blacken, I'm not arguing voter registration fraud vs actual votes that are fradulent.  The point is the organization is corrupt and has little control over its workers.  You don't assign important tasks to disorganized entities like that.  I don't think I can make myself clearer.