Author Topic: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:  (Read 39346 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:
« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2018, 07:46:22 PM »
Not too difficult to school Trump on politics.

Are you insinuating the Major Inspiration is not as intelligent as he seems?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2018, 07:57:55 PM »
Are you insinuating the Major Inspiration is not as intelligent as he seems?

Maybe.
X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2018, 08:32:46 PM »
Maybe.

that's like saying maybe Rosanne Barr could stand to lose a few pounds

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 29, 2018, 08:33:01 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #204 on: April 01, 2018, 03:23:20 PM »
I'm sorry but David Hogg is a fucking idiot.  The rest of this carefully selected group of students are morons as well but he's the most visible.

Listen to this shit.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2018, 03:32:15 PM »
I can't believe the "arguments" that these kids are making and how we are expected to take them seriously.

I can not believe how low our country has sunk that this kind of incoherent babble is being passed off as logic.  What in the ever loving fuck?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #206 on: April 01, 2018, 05:34:30 PM »
I can't believe the "arguments" that these kids are making and how we are expected to take them seriously.

I can not believe how low our country has sunk that this kind of incoherent babble is being passed off as logic.  What in the ever loving fuck?

Advanced civilisation  ::)
And Left wing Liberal Mental illness

Only have to look at how many reacted to a 2 person presidential election
When 1 of them lost - and how they continue to be able to deal with it

I sincerely hope there is not a major problem that ever affects them,

Jeez if there was to be a war & it was to directly affect American people
/ cities / soil - it just doesn’t bare thinking about.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2018, 03:00:32 PM »
Does labeling anyone who disagrees with your opinion really help you feel you are superior? I ask because I see this a lot from both sides.

No, I already know that I'm superior.

Oh, and I didn't find it difficult getting into UCLA. ::) :P

But speaking of our little friend, Mr. Hogg, isn't it interesting that the new school policy making kids carry only see-through/transparent backpacks is an assault on his First Amendment rights, but he has no problem coming after other people's rights where the Second Amendment is concerned.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/24/anti-gun-david-hogg-complains-clear-backpacks-at-school-infringes-on-students-constitutional-rights

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28609/watch-parkland-student-complains-clear-backbacks-ryan-saavedra

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/23/gun-control-activist-david-hogg-draws-line-clear-backpacks/

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #208 on: April 02, 2018, 03:03:42 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/commentisfree/2018/mar/23/parkland-students-manifesto-americas-gun-laws

-Ban accessories that simulate automatic weapons

-Establish a database of gun sales and universal background checks

-Change privacy laws to allow mental healthcare providers to communicate with law enforcement

-Close gun show and secondhand sales loopholes

-Allow the CDC to make recommendations for gun reform

-Raise the firearm purchase age to 21

-Dedicate more funds to mental health research and professionals

-Increase funding for school security

The day we start refining the constitution because a bunch of little snot nosed KIDS with no life experience, no education and no wisdom, think we should... is the day this country is officially over.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2018, 03:39:47 PM »
Are their "15 minutes of fame" over yet?   ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #210 on: April 02, 2018, 04:58:10 PM »
The day we start refining the constitution because a bunch of little snot nosed KIDS with no life experience, no education and no wisdom, think we should... is the day this country is officially over.

The fact that many of them witnessed such a traumatic experience, automatically gives them more life experience than most adults.

Not many people can say they lived after such a traumatic experience.

What a profound awakening.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #211 on: April 02, 2018, 08:33:19 PM »
The fact that many of them witnessed such a traumatic experience, automatically gives them more life experience than most adults.

Not many people can say they lived after such a traumatic experience.

What a profound awakening.
Bad troll
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #212 on: April 03, 2018, 10:04:10 AM »
Steven Crowder gets it, but it shouldn't be up to him to explain the dishonest manipulation and hypocrisy of this carefully selected group of students.

If you have any interest in the game that's being run on all of us, you should watch this video.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 03, 2018, 01:54:54 PM »
Got another firearm today with the click of a button online, this dude is selling more guns than Obama lately...
New model M&P came out that I've been eyeing. No humans will be shot, just gun range targets. (Some have Hilary's face on them though, not mine, but gun range has them).

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 03, 2018, 02:43:22 PM »
Got another firearm today with the click of a button online, this dude is selling more guns than Obama lately...
New model M&P came out that I've been eyeing. No humans will be shot, just gun range targets. (Some have Hilary's face on them though, not mine, but gun range has them).

I've got the M&P .40. Carried it on duty and bought it from them when I retired. I didn't have a choice on what to carry, the Department went to a one size fits all, but I liked it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #215 on: April 04, 2018, 12:44:19 AM »
I've got the M&P .40. Carried it on duty and bought it from them when I retired. I didn't have a choice on what to carry, the Department went to a one size fits all, but I liked it.

When was the last time you had a desk pop?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 04, 2018, 09:22:11 AM »

Which one? I'm looking at the compact 2.0 from Frank Proctors site (has a few upgrades to it).

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2018, 04:38:07 PM »
the Lunacy of "gun laws"

first of all liberal politicians are behind the progressive views encouraging reform over punishment in the criminal justice system. it's why you see people with arrest records a mile long. reduced charges, reduced sentences, probation over incarceration time and time again. It's these same liberals that want to pass a law that only affects law abiding citizens whenever there is a media frenzy involving a firearm. liberals dont like law enforcement yet create new laws every chance they get. they largely confuse Law with Social agenda.There are already way too many laws on the books that aren't enforced as it is. We already HAVE gun laws.

Laws have traditionally prohibited Actions. robbery, rape, burglary etc... not possessing inert objects. I mean the very nature of Gun Control would depend on gun owners being Law Abiding in the first place. The very nature of it affects only those people who obey the law. Sheer and absolute lunacy.

pass all the God damned laws you want. it will be very useful to have a completely irrational law on a piece of paper in Washington the next time someone in Florida walks into a school and starts wasting children. I'm sure just before the first persons head explodes from a 7.62 mm round they will be thinking "thank God they passed that law."

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #218 on: April 06, 2018, 10:41:35 PM »
Also I'm tired of seeing this Hogg kid everywhere. He isn't an expert in guns, or active shooter profiles, or laws, or survival. He's just a kid that wasn't shot. His opinion holds NO wieght. He's merely a prop. it's unfortunate that he was subject to such a trauma but he needs to know that he's being used and probably manipulated.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: April 06, 2018, 11:02:50 PM »
Also I'm tired of seeing this Hogg kid everywhere. He isn't an expert in guns, or active shooter profiles, or laws, or survival. He's just a kid that wasn't shot. His opinion holds NO wieght. He's merely a prop. it's unfortunate that he was subject to such a trauma but he needs to know that he's being used and probably manipulated.

is it not possible that he isn't an expert in guns, or active shooter profiles, or laws or survival... he is just a kid that wasnt shot.. his opinions hold no weight, but that he is not being manipulated, just doesn't agree with you and some of your friends view?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2018, 04:17:58 AM »
is it not possible that he isn't an expert in guns, or active shooter profiles, or laws or survival... he is just a kid that wasnt shot.. his opinions hold no weight, but that he is not being manipulated, just doesn't agree with you and some of your friends view?

If his views didn't parrot the Democrat gun control talking points I'd be inclinded to agree with you.  If CNN had put some of the pro gun students on air too instead of picking four vitriol spewing anti-gunners I'd be inclined to agree with you. 

I don't know if Hogg being manipulated is the right word but he is certainly being used.  He can say all the irrational shit that CNN wants to say but doesn't for fear of being held accountable for their words.  These teens are being presented as experts but then when someone criticizes their opinion we're being told "Aw, they're just kids, don't be mean".  Convenient.  I call that having your cake and eating it too.

When I was his age I also had a lot of strong opinions about shit I didn't fully understand.  Thank God back then the adults told me to shut the fuck up instead of putting me on television.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2018, 06:06:26 AM »
how many gun loving trump tards do we have on getbig? the number is staggering.

don't worry, baby donald will not be around much longer. His corrupt behavior will be his downfall.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2018, 01:36:42 PM »
"Nobody wants to take your guns away"

Except that they do, and now they are.  Queerfield Illinois just banned so-called "assualt weapons".  Citizens have 60 days to sell, render inoperable, or turn these guns in. 

If they don't comply it's a $1000 fine PER DAY.   And then what happens?  Who knows.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2018, 02:17:26 PM »
it is unlawful for a person "to carry, keep, bear, transport or possess an assault weapon in the Village," except if the weapon is "broken down in a non-functioning state," is "not immediately accessible to any person," or is "unloaded and enclosed in a case, firearm carrying box, shipping box, or other container by a person who has been issued a currently valid Firearm Owner's Identification Card."
Law enforcement officers, current and retired, are exempted.

Seems like a lot of exceptions

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2018, 02:20:30 PM »
it is unlawful for a person "to carry, keep, bear, transport or possess an assault weapon in the Village," except if the weapon is "broken down in a non-functioning state," is "not immediately accessible to any person," or is "unloaded and enclosed in a case, firearm carrying box, shipping box, or other container by a person who has been issued a currently valid Firearm Owner's Identification Card."
Law enforcement officers, current and retired, are exempted.

Seems like a lot of exceptions

Seems like infringement , It's not an exception it's bullshit designed to deprive people of their civil rights.