Author Topic: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:  (Read 39341 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:
« Reply #350 on: April 11, 2018, 03:34:21 PM »
i said he was ON THE SIDE of logic and rationale.  i didn't say i agree with everything he's ever said did i? he's calling for stricter gun controls because the gun problem in the US is out of control...therefore he's on the side of logic and rationale.

i haven't got the time or the inclination to stalk other men like you do. so of course i don't know everything he's ever said

lol you are such a low intelligence creature  :D

You didn't say you agree with everything he's ever said? You're fucking worse than that moron , you think no one should own a gun LMAO

Follow the bouncing ball Dummy , stricter gun laws that will have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING EFFECT is NOT , I repeat for the simple minded I'm talking to , on the side of logic and rationale.

He's calling for ineffectual laws and you agree with him and think it's logical and on the side of rationale. Dude you didn't think what he said through and neither did he.

You have to be careful when insulting people when you agree with this dummy who wants to ban bump stocks which up until Las Vegas was NEVER ONCE used in a crime.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #351 on: April 11, 2018, 03:43:45 PM »
so he's causing all this furore and making guys like yourself meltdown and froth at the mouth just by calling for bump stocks to be banned?

lol when you're in a hole son....stop digging!  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: April 11, 2018, 03:50:59 PM »
so he's causing all this furore and making guys like yourself meltdown and froth at the mouth just by calling for bump stocks to be banned?

lol when you're in a hole son....stop digging!  ;)

No , It's not that. Those of who own guns knew you could bump-fire with a belt-loop or a stick , they were overpriced pieces of plastic and a waste of money , However ,It's the infringement part that people have had enough of. All these new laws supposed to have an effect on crimes and NEVER have. And that's not all these dopes are proposing , it's ALL ineffectual fluff designed to keep simple minded people like yourself entertained " Gun free school zones " were supposed to keep kids safe , How'd that work out?  ???

I have no attachment to any of my firearms , I would gladly give them all up if it would prevent any of these tragic events but lets get back to reality. These laws punish the wrong people and have no desired effect. Next to impossible for Brits to get firearms , what's taking place in it's stead? You've surpassed NYC in murders , but hey at least they're not dying of bullets.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: April 11, 2018, 04:00:32 PM »
nothing is taking "it's" place . the murder rate in the UK is still probably around 5 times lower than the US and that is primarily (if not solely) down to how easy it is for anyone to get their hands on a gun in the US. that is it. that is the fact

i like this kid hogg, of course he doesn't go anywhere near far enough in what he's calling for. but it's a start and he's most definitely on the side of logic and rationale  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: April 11, 2018, 04:13:37 PM »
nothing is taking "it's" place . the murder rate in the UK is still probably around 5 times lower than the US and that is primarily (if not solely) down to how easy it is for anyone to get their hands on a gun in the US. that is it. that is the fact

i like this kid hogg, of course he doesn't go anywhere near far enough in what he's calling for. but it's a start and he's most definitely on the side of logic and rationale  ;)

Our population is also 5 times larger as well  ;)

And your solution to stopping gun violence is to create more gun violence , if this sound logic and rationale to you then you need to get a refund from your University  ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: April 11, 2018, 04:21:38 PM »
Conk,
you might want to look up how many guns (yes they are animate objects!!) actually save lives before posting things on an "increased risk".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #356 on: April 11, 2018, 06:22:45 PM »
Stupid you can't even pay attention. You cosigned all the things these moronic kids wanted to ban , you claimed he is unquestionably on the side of logic and rationale. and I commenced to showing you how exactly how and why their demands are the antithesis of " logic and rationale " you not really having a cognizant response clung onto this moronic " risk " tidbit , which means fuck all compared to their moronic list of solutions. Refresher course?

-Ban accessories that simulate automatic weapons

Mind you , YOU cosigned this shit. Where is the logic in banning bump-stocks when you can do the exact thing with a fucking beltloop or a stick? I'll ask again , where is the " logic or rationale " behind this? There is NONE if you say otherwise you're just as fucking dimwitted as they are ( that's already been established )

I could continue but for the sake of brevity I'll digress. Dude you've accomplished nothing other than exposing yourself as a fool.

Now, you're going True Adonis style with the bold black. Just add the red.  :D :D ;D ;D
X

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: April 11, 2018, 06:29:19 PM »
I think we should ban all guns all over the world.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: April 11, 2018, 06:30:54 PM »
Now, you're going True Adonis style with the bold black. Just add the red.  :D :D ;D ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: April 11, 2018, 07:03:11 PM »
I think we should ban all guns all over the world.

What about on other planets?

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: April 12, 2018, 01:12:54 AM »
Our population is also 5 times larger as well  ;)

And your solution to stopping gun violence is to create more gun violence , if this sound logic and rationale to you then you need to get a refund from your University  ;)

showing your ignorance again, failing to understand what the word "rate" means. it means there are around 5 x more murders per capita(possibly more), not total number. google "per capita" if you're struggling  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: April 12, 2018, 01:46:10 AM »
Conk,
you might want to look up how many guns (yes they are animate objects!!) actually save lives before posting things on an "increased risk".

i don't really buy this. how is it quantified when someone with a gun stops a crime? when a gun is drawn. when there is a verbal threat to draw a gun?

if all the scientific data shows that gun owners and those living in areas of high gun prevalence are more at risk of violence (which it does) how can guns be stopping more crimes than they're responsible for,( as i've heard claimed) ? it doesn't add up.

another thing the gun nuts say "the government wants to take our guns" when the evidence suggests it's the complete opposite. the government want you to keep your guns and all the revenue they rake in from them. why else would they try to stifle any research into firearms and their health implications. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: April 12, 2018, 03:30:50 AM »

showing your ignorance again, failing to understand what the word "rate" means. it means there are around 5 x more murders per capita(possibly more), not total number. google "per capita" if you're struggling  ;)

How many firearms in the Uk vs the US?  :o  ;)

another thing the gun nuts say "the government wants to take our guns" when the evidence suggests it's the complete opposite. the government want you to keep your guns and all the revenue they rake in from them. why else would they try to stifle any research into firearms and their health implications. 

Maybe you missed this?  ::)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-to-propose-weapons-ban-gun-confiscation-powers-in-bill-inspired-by-trump

https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2017/11/10/hand-over-your-weapons/6IxJLanMKGak7RvCLipwbN/story.html

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/must-see-5-specific-times-democrats-wanted-confiscate-guns/

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/10/23/hillary-clinton-and-democrats-want-to-take-your-guns

http://freebeacon.com/issues/fmr-obama-senior-adviser-gun-confiscation-australia/

I could go on-and-on  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: April 12, 2018, 03:37:09 AM »
This just destroys any argument that is being foisted right now against gun control. I dare you to watch it all.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: April 12, 2018, 05:51:33 AM »
How many firearms in the Uk vs the US?  :o  ;)

exactly, you fkin moron. that's my point. the murder rate in the rest of the developed world is far lower than the US because there are far fewer guns.

Maybe you missed this?  ::)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/democrats-to-propose-weapons-ban-gun-confiscation-powers-in-bill-inspired-by-trump

https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2017/11/10/hand-over-your-weapons/6IxJLanMKGak7RvCLipwbN/story.html

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/must-see-5-specific-times-democrats-wanted-confiscate-guns/

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/10/23/hillary-clinton-and-democrats-want-to-take-your-guns

http://freebeacon.com/issues/fmr-obama-senior-adviser-gun-confiscation-australia/

I could go on-and-on  ;)

i know full well you could go on and on...and on...and on...and on... but i also know it would just be more utter garbage. if the government really want to take the guns why do they not allow any public money to be used to fund firearm research ? when it's obviously a very big issue and hotly debated topic...

because they know, (as with all the existing data),  the findings of any new studies will only strengthen the calls for stricter gun controls.  

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #365 on: April 12, 2018, 12:50:49 PM »

Thanks for the laugh.  It's been rough lately.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #366 on: April 12, 2018, 12:52:33 PM »
What about those knives, Conker?  Were you serious?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: April 12, 2018, 01:29:22 PM »

i know full well you could go on and on...and on...and on...and on... but i also know it would just be more utter garbage. if the government really want to take the guns why do they not allow any public money to be used to fund firearm research ? when it's obviously a very big issue and hotly debated topic...

because they know, (as with all the existing data),  the findings of any new studies will only strengthen the calls for stricter gun controls.  

. if the government really want to take the guns why do they not allow any public money to be used to fund firearm research

More ignorance on your behalf , dude just stop already. You don't know shit watch this video starting at 9:45 on and it will shed some light on your ignorance. And I love how you say they don't want your guns I posted several links to the contrary and this is what you present. You have no integrity.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #368 on: April 12, 2018, 01:33:00 PM »
More ignorance on your behalf , dude just stop already. You don't know shit watch this video starting at 9:45 on and it will shed some light on your ignorance. And I love how you say they don't want your guns I posted several links to the contrary and this is what you present. You have no integrity.

X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: April 12, 2018, 01:34:52 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: April 12, 2018, 07:50:33 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html

the American MSM(liberal) always leaves out the number one cause of death due to guns in America....Suicide.... not mass shooting or homicide

Mass shootings and homicides in America look pale in comparison to deaths by suicide... they just report the total deaths due to guns not the main reason. In my opinion...not being "journalists" but creating "fake news" and hysteria.... when someone tells you 33k people died due to guns last year....what would you think??? homicide correct? well the MSM always leaves out the number one factor due to deaths due to guns in America...suicide....als o...NYTIMES is super liberal
real men= no rubbers

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #372 on: April 13, 2018, 05:34:42 PM »
i don't really buy this. how is it quantified when someone with a gun stops a crime? when a gun is drawn. when there is a verbal threat to draw a gun?

You understand (I hope) that you've just pulled the rug from under the feet of all assertions you hope to make.

Fact is, I do believe you know it.  That's why you won't claim to know the assertion is true, but rather you'll say "studies find..." and similar.  Also why you include "really" above.  You don't know.

if all the scientific data shows that gun owners and those living in areas of high gun prevalence are more at risk of violence (which it does) how can guns be stopping more crimes than they're responsible for,( as i've heard claimed) ? it doesn't add up.

You can't say either way, IOW.  Statistics result when the worst situations force themselves to be recognized, in the case of guns.  Add suicide to skew perception, and it's what we're left with as "gun information" to be studied as though it's balanced and realistic.  It's not.  Not even slightly.

another thing the gun nuts say "the government wants to take our guns" when the evidence suggests it's the complete opposite. the government want you to keep your guns and all the revenue they rake in from them.

They can rake money from every which way, regardless of the stand.  The $1000 per day fine mentioned in a recent news story should tell you that. (posted on political board)

why else would they try to stifle any research into firearms and their health implications.  

1. Because it's impossible to do an honest study which won't disagree with an anti-gun stand.

2. Because it will show an increasing problem of suicide, which can't help but to draw attention to failed policies.

There are two good reasons, right off the bat.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #373 on: April 13, 2018, 05:41:22 PM »
The best you can hope for, Conker, is to say, "Among those who improperly manage their guns..."  That's it. 

Even then, it's incomplete information.  It still cannot account for all data.  Far from it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #374 on: April 13, 2018, 05:46:38 PM »
Btw: Any idea how suicides fit into such statistics?  A person who commits suicide along these lines is/was considered a household with a gun, I'd have  to say.