Author Topic: Sigh...my bench isnt going anywhere..  (Read 4139 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Sigh...my bench isnt going anywhere..
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
why dont you have a spotter? how are you going to push yourself and work up to anything without a spotter?

when you're doing something like trying to increase your bench.. its best to do it with a group of guys.. for motivation and practical reasons (like a spot)

you will make much faster progress that way.

and I benched 315.. naturally. so.. stop being a fucking girl. although you could simply be on the weaker side..

well...I do have to admit that in order to move forward with my benching I will have to get  a spotter....I agree with you that it's probably the only way of getting over this hump...I don't think I am on the weaker side because then everyone in my gym would be doing more bench than me...and actually very few are doing as much as I am......my gym is not a big steroid gym.......there are very few guys there that I can see that are outwardly showing the signs of being on gear.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2009, 03:52:07 PM »
lol what?? no i dont... ???

what im telling you is that its not your training, as long as yoru not training like a pussy...its yoru diet! ive read several posts from you abotu what you eat... every mornign you eat 2 whole eggs and one or two egg whites.  :-\ and you made derogeratory comment about the idea that more food=more muscle... and while im not saying that more food does always equate to more msucle, the fact you made such a comment indicates that you dont think eating food has much effective on growth whatsoever..... and also you have spoken out several times before that yout hink a high protein intake is unessecary.....   but what im telling you is that your bench will start going up and youll start growing more, only ifyou start eating more protein and more carbs/calories.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2009, 03:54:12 PM »
what im telling you is that its not your training, as long as yoru not training like a pussy...its yoru diet! ive read several posts from you abotu what you eat... every mornign you eat 2 whole eggs and one or two egg whites.  :-\ and you made derogeratory comment about the idea that more food=more muscle... and while im not saying that more food does always equate to more msucle, the fact you made such a comment indicates that you dont think eating food has much effective on growth whatsoever..... and also you have spoken out several times before that yout hink a high protein intake is unessecary.....   but what im telling you is that your bench will start going up and youll start growing more, only ifyou start eating more protein and more carbs/calories.
BOOOM QFT. As they say in the world of the meathead - "Ya gotta eat to grow bro!"

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2009, 04:00:27 PM »

yeah man thats all the eggs that i have but my breakfast in its entirety consists of more than that! in terms of protein consumption.. i usually make the 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight rule most of the time, but i dont necessarily think this is necessary for optimum growth. i think there is a big misconception in the efficiency of the human body, and how much protein is needed for a bodybuilder. i think many gym enthusiasts consume in gross excess.. but whatever, thats neither here nor there.

maybe we got off on the wrong foot with the protein bullshit...if you truly think an increase in carbs and protein will help my bench, then thanks for your advice.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2009, 04:01:27 PM »
yeah man thats all the eggs that i have but my breakfast in its entirety consists of more than that! in terms of protein consumption.. i usually make the 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight rule most of the time, but i dont necessarily think this is necessary for optimum growth. i think there is a big misconception in the efficiency of the human body, and how much protein is needed for a bodybuilder. i think many gym enthusiasts consume in gross excess.. but whatever, thats neither here nor there.

maybe we got off on the wrong foot with the protein bullshit...if you truly think an increase in carbs and protein will help my bench, then thanks for your advice.
Give a run down of a typical day eating.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2009, 04:02:31 PM »
if your eating 1 gram per lb of bodyweight, then thats good enough. increase your carbs then dude. and you know what...it doesnt really matter what kind of carbs! eat whatever ya like, just try to keep fructose and fat content to a minimum.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »
Give a run down of a typical day eating.

ahhh i dont wanna get into all this specific bullshit but i try to keep meals balanced with a 50-30-20 carb protein fat ratio give or take 5. i usually get in 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, and I try my best to meet RDA for all vitamins and minerals which can be hard.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2009, 12:04:53 AM »
Give up on strenght and put an application in with Team Lean Face (TLF)