Author Topic: Bush booed by entire baseball stadium!!!  (Read 15470 times)

Moosejay

Re: Bush booed by entire baseball stadium!!!
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2008, 07:54:07 AM »

I don't try to sway others to my views but I try to explain to them that there is way more to the world then what you see on the news, read in the paper or hear people talking about in the workplace. I often question why they have such negative feelings towards certain people or groups and come to find they have no solid basis behind their views.

Mike: I always have a ear for a fair argument or complaint. However, I always ask for a viable SOLUTION to the complaint, and not just to hear, "Bush sucks".

Believe me, for those who comport themselves that way, well...they ain't baing asked to give too many lectures at the local University :)

BTW...congratulations to you for keeping your chin up...despite being out of work for a spell.

You are a great American.

Moosejay

« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2008, 07:56:08 AM »
Did you know food sales are down 2%, and the cost of food is up all over the world?

What does that tell you?

People are cutting back on what they eat.

We are not in good times.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/03/25/news/international/food_prices.ap/index.htm

Mark, I don't mean to be funny, but, at least in places like USA, we could all stand to lose a little weight! :)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2008, 08:00:48 AM »
Mike: I always have a ear for a fair argument or complaint. However, I always ask for a viable SOLUTION to the complaint, and not just to hear, "Bush sucks".

Believe me, for those who comport themselves that way, well...they ain't baing asked to give too many lectures at the local University :)

BTW...congratulations to you for keeping your chin up...despite being out of work for a spell.

You are a great American.

More often then not that's the end of the conversation ;D

Oh and by the way, I have figured that if things aren't on the upside for me within the next few months I am seriously considering joing the USMC because it's always been a dream of mine and I figure I would rather be part of the solution then sit back and complain about my situation.
I

Moosejay

« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »
  Want some cookies to go along with that Kool-Aid?

I just bought 8 boxes of Girl Scouts Thin Mints from one of my patient's kids-Yum!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2008, 08:02:34 AM »
Mark, I don't mean to be funny, but, at least in places like USA, we could all stand to lose a little weight! :)

There are some fat people here.

But, there are people alot of people hurting in this country right now.

The current administration has done nothing about.

Just read the storys.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/news/0803/gallery.real_stories/2.html

Moosejay

« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2008, 08:04:09 AM »

More often then not that's the end of the conversation ;D

Oh and by the way, I have figured that if things aren't on the upside for me within the next few months I am seriously considering joing the USMC because it's always been a dream of mine and I figure I would rather be part of the solution then sit back and complain about my situation.

You know, Mike, If I hadn't done the 9 year college thing, my alternative was always the armed services. I think it is a noble and gratifying course for the right person to take. I wish you best in your lot. The ultimate sign of one who enjoys control in their life is to take action and not complain.

Its easy to join in the swirling pool of discontent which has so many in it. It seems to make it 'okay' to be mediocre or less...just play the blame game....  

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2008, 08:07:10 AM »
There are some fat people here.

But, there are people alot of people hurting in this country right now.

The current administration has done nothing about.

Just read the storys.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/news/0803/gallery.real_stories/2.html

Mark...thorughout history...there has ALWAYS been people hurting in this country.

There always will be.

I appreciate your words.

There is no doubt some truth in them.

But, while blaming an administration, I always also like to look at the paths that the sufferers have taken for themselves. The choices they have made, and sometimes continue to make, that continue to thicken their perilous lot.

Its always a matter of control, or lack of it. Well, almost always!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2008, 08:07:27 AM »
Good question.

All is done for the greater good.

"For the good of the many, the few must suffer..."
oh brother. ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2008, 08:08:58 AM »
Are you suffering, Squad? If so, I am sorry to hear that.

Best to you, my friend.

Mike

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2008, 08:10:41 AM »
Are you suffering, Squad? If so, I am sorry to hear that.

Best to you, my friend.

Mike
sounds like you're the one suffering from delusions if you actually believe that bullshit.

Stavios

« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2008, 08:10:41 AM »
Good question.

All is done for the greater good.

"For the good of the many, the few must suffer..."

Ok so if for the good of the whole Canada population, we would need to kill your whole family.

it would be OK right ?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2008, 08:14:59 AM »
as an outsider looking in,,, bush has to be the thickest pres you lot have had in a good while, total embarassment everytime he opens his mouth

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2008, 08:15:12 AM »
You know, Mike, If I hadn't done the 9 year college thing, my alternative was always the armed services. I think it is a noble and gratifying course for the right person to take. I wish you best in your lot. The ultimate sign of one who enjoys control in their life is to take action and not complain.

Its easy to join in the swirling pool of discontent which has so many in it. It seems to make it 'okay' to be mediocre or less...just play the blame game....  

Mike

Yeah when I was in my teens I got into some trouble and ended up in a Juvenile Bootcamp run almost exclusively by ex-marines and at first I thought it was hell and by the end I didn't want to go home (seriously I cried and asked them to let me stay ;D). People who think those in the armed services are all sheep are very very wrong.
I

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2008, 08:16:42 AM »
as an outsider looking in,,, bush has to be the thickest pres you lot have had in a good while, total embarassment everytime he opens his mouth
he is a total embarassment to this country.

Moosejay

« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2008, 08:17:23 AM »
Ok so if for the good of the whole Canada population, we would need to kill your whole family.

it would be OK right ?

Umm, why would you say that? My family? How would that help Canada? Does Canada need this kind of help? I don't understand.

Stavios, you have always been civil to me. I am surprised....

Moosejay

« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2008, 08:18:18 AM »

Yeah when I was in my teens I got into some trouble and ended up in a Juvenile Bootcamp run almost exclusively by ex-marines and at first I thought it was hell and by the end I didn't want to go home (seriously I cried and asked them to let me stay ;D). People who think those in the armed services are all sheep are very very wrong.

Ha! Awesome story! You are a great American.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2008, 08:19:10 AM »
hahahahaa, i loove the "i didn't attack you so why all the animosity" posts from "moosejay". ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2008, 08:19:53 AM »
he is a total embarassment to this country.

Okay, given that, who would NOT be an embarassment to the US?

For some, unfortunately, I think ANYONE in office will be an embarassment for them.

Could it be that folks are practicing something called reflection?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2008, 08:22:19 AM »
Okay, given that, who would NOT be an embarassment to the US?

For some, unfortunately, I think ANYONE in office will be an embarassment for them.

Could it be that folks are practicing something called reflection?

blah ... blah ... blah

do you actually believe the shit you spew, or are you just going through the motions like most old dudes?

Moosejay

« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2008, 08:23:06 AM »
hahahahaa, i loove the "i didn't attack you so why all the animosity" posts from "moosejay". ;D

Squad...serious post here:

I have been fat before, when I got sick.

I remember I felt losuy about almost everything, and I cast my gaze asunder at almost anything I had previously looked upon as being good. Thankfully, I regained my health and returned to my former, 'pretty good muscularity and lean physique'.

When you take care of yourself, and enjoy great health, everything looks better :)

Peace, 'Everybody's Favorite All American', Mike 'Moosejay' Dusa

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2008, 08:23:11 AM »
I really cant wait until that asshole is out of office, the guy reaaally fucked the economy not to mention sending all the jobs to India.. Hopefully, a new pres can start using our own natural resources to bring the fucking price of gas down..

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2008, 08:23:18 AM »
Mark...thorughout history...there has ALWAYS been people hurting in this country.

There always will be.

I appreciate your words.

There is no doubt some truth in them.

But, while blaming an administration, I always also like to look at the paths that the sufferers have taken for themselves. The choices they have made, and sometimes continue to make, that continue to thicken their perilous lot.

Its always a matter of control, or lack of it. Well, almost always!

The American people are starting to suffer because we are paying for a war.

Look at gas prices, the rising cost of food and utilities. The unemployment.

This is the current administrations doing. NOT the American people.

Moosejay

« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2008, 08:25:17 AM »
The American people are starting to suffer because we are paying for a war.

Look at gas prices, the rising cost of food and utilities. The unemployment.

This is the current administrations doing. NOT the American people.

Well, hmmm, sure. Some of that may be true.

But the American people elected the administration, thus, it is a reflection of them.

Ultimately, the people will have to learn that THEY hold the true power here.

The only time I blame is when I blame myself, which is ALL THE TIME for my successes and failures.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2008, 08:25:33 AM »
Squad...serious post here:

I have been fat before, when I got sick.

I remember I felt losuy about almost everything, and I cast my gaze asunder at almost anything I had previously looked upon as being good. Thankfully, I regained my health and returned to my former, 'pretty good muscularity and lean physique'.

When you take care of yourself, and enjoy great health, everything looks better :)

Peace, 'Everybody's Favorite All American', Mike 'Moosejay' Dusa
good stuff man, post up a picture let's see.

Moosejay

« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2008, 08:26:32 AM »
I really cant wait until that asshole is out of office, the guy reaaally fucked the economy not to mention sending all the jobs to India.. Hopefully, a new pres can start using our own natural resources to bring the fucking price of gas down..

Well, yeah... the oil industry did post a 35 BILLION profit for the past year...so I can't figure that shit out...DAMN!