Author Topic: Bush booed by entire baseball stadium!!!  (Read 15471 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Bush booed by entire baseball stadium!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2008, 08:27:51 AM »
Okay, given that, who would NOT be an embarassment to the US?

For some, unfortunately, I think ANYONE in office will be an embarassment for them.

Could it be that folks are practicing something called reflection?

HAHAHAHAHA Please tell me you have seen this episode of South Park.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something_Wall-Mart_This_Way_Comes
I

Moosejay

« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2008, 08:28:17 AM »
good stuff man, post up a picture let's see.

Go to the General board...go to pics of members and more...the is a whole thread of me under Moosejay.

I understand you carry a lot of muscle. Cool,  I never was very strong, tried the Zane approach, with limited success!

Peace

Moosejay

« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2008, 08:29:21 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA Please tell me you have seen this episode of South Park.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something_Wall-Mart_This_Way_Comes

Hell, Mike, I will have to cheack that at home...I am on my office computer and I can't check that out here...will tonight...I am sure it is good...BTW...is that you in your avatar? Outstanding!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2008, 08:31:01 AM »
never was very strong, tried the Zane approach, with limited success!

Peace

It's your mind/spirit that isn't very strong, and it affected your body.  True story.

Stavios

« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2008, 08:31:35 AM »
Umm, why would you say that? My family? How would that help Canada? Does Canada need this kind of help? I don't understand.

Stavios, you have always been civil to me. I am surprised....

I think I am being really civil, that does not mean that I have to agree with you on that subject.
Innocent people are being kill for a reason and one reason only: USA wants their oil.

those people are just as innocent as your familly, so why is it OK to kill those innocent people but it is not OK to kill your innocent familly ?

because you don't know them ?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2008, 08:31:52 AM »
Hell, Mike, I will have to cheack that at home...I am on my office computer and I can't check that out here...will tonight...I am sure it is good...BTW...is that you in your avatar? Outstanding!

HAHAHAHA No it's Chris Cormier ;D

It's not a video, just a summary of the story, I will post the vid if I find it.
I

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2008, 08:33:34 AM »
I think I am being really civil, that does not mean that I have to agree with you on that subject.
Innocent people are being kill for a reason and one reason only: USA wants their oil.

those people are just as innocent as your familly, so why is it OK to kill those innocent people but it is not OK to kill your innocent familly ?

He doesn't have a family, just some perennially dissatisfied girlfriend.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2008, 08:34:06 AM »
Moose,

I'm a lifelong repub who became lost from my party after it came out that Bush was warned about 911, six weeks before, and did nothing because it fit the plans of the wars his admin was planning.

One thing you may forget...

If things keep going in this direction - borrowing 1 tril per year, dollar being dropped by our allies, and falling dollar, guess what may happen?  

Russia and mexico both went bankrupt in the 90s.  You think it can't happen to big nations?

Your awesome professor job might not be there one day when federal funds stop coming.  Your awesome retirement package might not be there one day if the dollar suddenly becomes worthless.  Your local Walmart might not open their doors one day.

THAT is what should keep you from becoming a "yes-man".   Bush bought 100k acres in paraguay to move to in 2009 - he's building a mansion there, right?  Haliburton is moving to Dubai at the end of 08, and Cheney will be taking over things there, right?  

Step back.  Realize that historically, great nations have gone broke.  The awesome job and savings account you have won't matter.  You are every other skell on the street might all wake up with no job and no savings one day.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2008, 08:34:14 AM »
Well, yeah... the oil industry did post a 35 BILLION profit for the past year...so I can't figure that shit out...DAMN!

Its because the A-Rabs know they have us by the balls, because they know Bush is an absolute Moron when it comes to foreign policy.

Moosejay

« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2008, 08:34:30 AM »
It's your mind/spirit that isn't very strong, and it affected your body.  True story.

Calmus:

Do you have that book, Zane's Mind/ Spirit book?

Actually, I didn't get much out of that.

I have gone to his Zane experience in La Mesa, it was very good.

He even played us a few tunes on the harmonica and guitar!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2008, 08:34:52 AM »

those people are just as innocent as your familly, so why is it OK to kill those innocent people but it is not OK to kill your innocent familly
?

The fact that you believe that tells me you don't know shit about what you are saying. Thank god you are a Canadian.
I

Moosejay

« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2008, 08:35:26 AM »
Its because the A-Rabs know they have us by the balls, because they know Bush is an absolute Moron when it comes to foreign policy.

Yes...they do have us down...for now. Things always swing like a pendulum, however. You know this.

Moosejay

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2008, 08:37:16 AM »

No, no! Stavios..I of course respect your opinion...I was referring to your colorful language towards me, is all.

And, remember, some of what you say may be true.

You do, however, seem smart enough to realize that the media is biased, so I due plod methodically in ferreting out what is true and what is illusion.

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2008, 08:38:34 AM »
Squad...did you check my pics yet?

Lemme know what you think,

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2008, 08:39:32 AM »

The fact that you believe that tells me you don't know shit about what you are saying. Thank god you are a Canadian.

Staviois is from Canada? I thought he was from the former Yugoslavia....Hell I like Canada...why is Canada angry with us ???

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2008, 08:39:41 AM »
Moose,

I'm a lifelong repub who became lost from my party after it came out that Bush was warned about 911, six weeks before, and did nothing because it fit the plans of the wars his admin was planning.

One thing you may forget...

If things keep going in this direction - borrowing 1 tril per year, dollar being dropped by our allies, and falling dollar, guess what may happen?  

Russia and mexico both went bankrupt in the 90s.  You think it can't happen to big nations?

Your awesome professor job might not be there one day when federal funds stop coming.  Your awesome retirement package might not be there one day if the dollar suddenly becomes worthless.  Your local Walmart might not open their doors one day.

THAT is what should keep you from becoming a "yes-man".   Bush bought 100k acres in paraguay to move to in 2009 - he's building a mansion there, right?  Haliburton is moving to Dubai at the end of 08, and Cheney will be taking over things there, right?  

Step back.  Realize that historically, great nations have gone broke.  The awesome job and savings account you have won't matter.  You are every other skell on the street might all wake up with no job and no savings one day.

That could be a good thing ;)

I

Stavios

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2008, 08:43:23 AM »

yes, being canadian gives me the right to say stupid things  ;D

MooseJay, I am not angry with the US.
I am just angry with useless war. People seems to think it is OK to kill billions of innocent people because they don't know them, that's the simple truth.
because there are far far away from us, we don't care about it. but if people were being killed in your backyard, things would be different

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2008, 08:45:47 AM »

I understand, govts have to make tough decisions.  I understand the world is a messed up place, and neither party is perfect, but they both do what they think is best for the USA (while making their friends rich at the same time)

That's just how it is.

My point is just that many people don't see the bigger problsm for ALL of us, repub or dem, rich or poor.  The british newspapers are calling it "The Great Depression 2008" this morning in case you haven't noticed.  We've had 2 quarters with negative GDP growth.  We're officially in a recession.

Recessions happen.  That's part of the cycle.  But if the world loses confidence in the dollar, well, that is a scary prospect.  That affects all of us.

Moosejay

« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2008, 08:46:01 AM »

Hey 240.

Cool, your words resound, I appresiate them.

My 'awesome' professor job ain't so awesome.

the kids are so bad I bring a cell phone jammer into class so they can't disrupt me(yes...a cell phone jammer...friend goit for me in Europe...it's GREAT!)

It's only part time...down the street from my practice.

I do my own pension. I know it is always subject to rick.

But if I always think in terms of gloom and doom (whether badness is coming or not) why would I even bother to get out of bed anymore?

The badness you describe just makes me work harder to counteract in positive fashion.

Rose colored glasses? Maybe..

But it makes for a great and productive life.

Squad...how'd I look in my pics....I know, I know...not too big.... :)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2008, 08:47:26 AM »

I am just angry with useless war. People seems to think it is OK to kill billions of innocent people because they don't know them, that's the simple truth.
because there are far far away from us, we don't care about it. but if people were being killed in your backyard, things would be different

Thats a little inflated don't you think :-\

We are very fortunate to not have that kind of stuff around here but don't you think others deserve the same. If we weren't there, there would still be just as much violence if not more and more extreme.

I

Moosejay

« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2008, 08:48:07 AM »

Agreed, Stavios. 100%

But, not Billions, as you say. Not even millions. Thousands, perhaps. That doesn't make it any better. Wish we had the FULL story...never, ever will.

Moosejay

« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2008, 08:49:05 AM »

Thats a little inflated don't you think :-\

We are very fortunate to not have that kind of stuff around here but don't you think others deserve the same. If we weren't there, there would still be just as much violence if not more and more extreme.

Yes.

If people do not think we did the world a favor ridding it of Saddam, well, then, I don't know....

Moosejay

« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2008, 08:50:54 AM »
Anybody here see the movie, 'The Last King Of Scotland'?

That Idi Amin was one sick fuck. Killed, I believe, 300,000 of his countrymen.

If the US must go in and, forgive me, "break a few eggs" to get rif of such a miscreant, well....who the Hell else is gonna do it???

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2008, 08:51:10 AM »
I understand, govts have to make tough decisions.  I understand the world is a messed up place, and neither party is perfect, but they both do what they think is best for the USA (while making their friends rich at the same time)

That's just how it is.

My point is just that many people don't see the bigger problsm for ALL of us, repub or dem, rich or poor.  The british newspapers are calling it "The Great Depression 2008" this morning in case you haven't noticed.  We've had 2 quarters with negative GDP growth.  We're officially in a recession.

Recessions happen.  That's part of the cycle.  But if the world loses confidence in the dollar, well, that is a scary prospect.  That affects all of us.

I understand we have problems and I will be the last to deny them but it ticks me off when guys put the blame solely on the President let alone the Government. If they are American companies and American consumers then we have only ourselves to blame.
I

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2008, 08:51:21 AM »
Yes.

If people do not think we did the world a favor ridding it of Saddam, well, then, I don't know....
both Iraq and the rest of the world was better off with Saddam in power, the Bush family created some scary boogeyman myth out of big bad Saddam when there was nothing to fear, he sold us oil at reasonable prices and kept his people at bay.