Author Topic: Well after 3 years offstage...  (Read 8060 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Well after 3 years offstage...
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2012, 07:12:19 AM »
Yes after seeing the rear shots I am not quite as up set about being paced behind hom. Judges wrre prolly like "well do we like the guy with legs or the guy with a better back?" BUT.keep in mind thrre were 2guys inbetween us....oh well

think about how well you will compare when you make weight and are the heaviest guy in your class, not the lightest.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2012, 08:43:04 AM »
think about how well you will compare when you make weight and are the heaviest guy in your class, not the lightest.
great point,,,,and ackers as well looking at it positive yeah ur pissed u worked hard and i believe at least 2nd would have been fair but judges are strange ...i took a 3rd and was told i could have been 2nd if i posed better oh well...

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2012, 04:16:08 PM »
great point,,,,and ackers as well looking at it positive yeah ur pissed u worked hard and i believe at least 2nd would have been fair but judges are strange ...i took a 3rd and was told i could have been 2nd if i posed better oh well...

I hear you on that...16 week prep and then not to be looked at, yeah its annoying, but just keep working...

epic_alien

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »
you beat the class on conditioning, when you turned around you had them all beat in conditioning. you lost from the front (size).  now if it were me id say it was your class to win. they gave the guy in the red trunks the win because he had you from the front on size and symetrry, but he lost to you in conditioning from the rear.

but hey they say competitors are the worst judges. i say thats bulshit

congrats on your showing, regaurdless of your placing, you were in shape and looked good.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2012, 05:13:55 PM »
you beat the class on conditioning, when you turned around you had them all beat in conditioning. you lost from the front (size).  now if it were me id say it was your class to win. they gave the guy in the red trunks the win because he had you from the front on size and symetrry, but he lost to you in conditioning from the rear.

but hey they say competitors are the worst judges. i say thats bulshit

congrats on your showing, regaurdless of your placing, you were in shape and looked good.

EPIC the problem is the guy in BLUE won...the black dude in red was 2nd....the guy in red SHOULD have beaten him.

epic_alien

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2012, 10:26:29 PM »
well then, :-\ it was totally fucked