Author Topic: Downfall of an Antisocial Sociopath (with bad genetics)  (Read 25007 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: Downfall of an Antisocial sociopath (with bad genetics)
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2007, 03:18:57 PM »
Where do you live, lets see how big your balls are johnboy?

I sell shit, that my deal, what the fuck do u contribute? I got my neighbourhood on lockdown,

I own u bitch, i got u in my pocket, hows life living at ure moms?

fucking bitch, i fuck ure mother,

i am your father,

call me dad kid, 8)
Meltdown.... hahaha you say all this with a purple kool-aid stained t-shirt and lips.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: Downfall of an Antisocial Sociopath (with bad genetics)
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2007, 03:19:46 PM »
Hahahah i can see davidpaul right now with a bag full of marshmellows and purple drink by his computer.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Downfall of an Antisocial sociopath (with bad genetics)
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2007, 03:20:58 PM »
Where do you live, lets see how big your balls are johnboy?

I sell shit, that my deal, what the fuck do u contribute? I got my neighbourhood on lockdown,

I own u bitch, i got u in my pocket, hows life living at ure moms?

fucking bitch, i fuck ure mother,

i am your father,

call me dad kid, 8)

hahaha DP stealing a laptop out of a benz, yeah real contribution.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2007, 03:21:40 PM »
doing work on the computer????  monsterfor  attemt to camouflage for being 15 hours a day at getbig
I didn`t get here until  around 4 oclock today.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2007, 03:22:10 PM »
Hahahah i can see davidpaul right now with a bag full of marshmellows and purple drink by his computer.

I'm on my laptop, on ym front lawn, and im using someones wireless to get online,

i keep my shit real,

btw, im packing, aswell. This is compton, shit goes down everyday,

ni**as gotte be prepared, 8)

goodnight johnboy. ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2007, 03:23:14 PM »

He tracked my IP while I was on my company's VPN, foudn the company and called HR trying to get me in trouble. Problem is, the girl working there is pretty tight (ass & also mental 8) ) and figured it out pretty quickly...

Dude just think for a second. Adonis had a thread about what fucking computer to buy a couple months ago. He doesn't even know how to file transfer on AIM and he can't figure out myspace. Now all the sudden he's tracking IP's and finding out where people work? ROFLLOLOLL okay. Adam's a smart dude but he's no wiz on a pc.
$

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2007, 03:25:32 PM »
Dude just think for a second. Adonis had a thread about what fucking computer to buy a couple months ago. He doesn't even know how to file transfer on AIM and he can't figure out myspace. Now all the sudden he's tracking IP's and finding out where people work? ROFLLOLOLL okay. Adam's a smart dude but he's no wiz on a pc.

from what i recall the thread was about him having bought a state of the art machine with two nvidea geforce 8800's, and he never posted a pic, it was another adonis bullshit.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2007, 03:25:41 PM »

haha plus a Virtual Private Network (has a lot of security).   Adonis should work for the CIA.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2007, 03:26:45 PM »
DP you re such a attention whore, you give a bad name to Compton, and by the way, which stupid girl leaves a laptop in his car in compton ahahah

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2007, 03:26:54 PM »
I'm on my laptop, on ym front lawn, and im using someones wireless to get online,

i keep my shit real,

btw, im packing, aswell. This is compton, shit goes down everyday,

ni**as gotte be prepared, 8)

goodnight johnboy. ;D

you're white.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2007, 03:27:37 PM »

from what i recall the thread was about him having bought a state of the art machine with two nvidea geforce 8800's, and he never posted a pic, it was another adonis bullshit.

He did. I saw the listing on Ebay and he was the final buyer. The pics were there until the seller took them down. DP if you ever want the straight dope about Adonis hit me up and you can join the inner circle or just keep looking from the outside buying all this speculation and bullshit. The dude is a master and winding up this fucking board.
$

Alex23

« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:01 PM »

He got Palumbo's admin password. (already established)
grabbed my IP (it's all nicely displayed when in admin mode).
typed tracert (ur mom can do that)
got the domain name and bingo.

He's got plenty of other members info. That's what sickens me.

Don't forget He got DA's parents phone and called them...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Downfall of an Antisociopath (with bad genetics)
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:05 PM »
Funny how as much as you guys seem to hate him it is all you can talk about. Go to MD or Getbig and there are atleast a half page of threads on him. He is a bodybuilding celebrity. EVERYONE knows the name The True Adonis and as sad as that may be to you you will never achieve the amount of noteriety he has gotten. No one will ever know who you are. You will continue to be a nobody and will live out a pathetic existance of a life as an online board poster and wanna-be competitor.
And of course...Adonis's toyfriend comes to the rescue !!  Shouldn't you be somewhere sucking on a pipe ..you fucking tweeker ...

Get off Adonis's cock...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2007, 03:33:42 PM »

Derek will tell you I never called him.

Alex23

« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2007, 03:35:11 PM »
Derek will tell you I never called him.

Nope just got him on msn. He said you did.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2007, 03:35:29 PM »

Hes not online.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2007, 03:36:12 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2007, 03:36:30 PM »
Nope just got him on msn. He said you did.
Derek is not online.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2007, 03:44:02 PM »
hahaha! buttlick has barked up the wrong tree.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2007, 03:45:33 PM »
I need to get in on this MSN stuff. I could extend my reign of trolling ever further!!!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »
all i know is someone from n c  called me i had my uncle trace the calls it wasnt adonis cell it was a land line and it happend to be vince goodrum from n c. so in reality adonis can thank vince that peice of shit for me hating on adonis ! i mean he aint perfect but he didnt call from his house

couple of words

FUCK VINCE GOODRUM  YOU FUCKING HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  THE GUY CALLS ME PRECIOUS   NOW WHOS GAY?????

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2007, 03:46:47 PM »
Hahahahaha... sounds like Adonis fantasy world is really collapsing this time. How are you feeling little buddy?

I outed you about 45 times out of fun and camaraderie. But lately, you've gone crazy man and crossed the line of brotherhood on this board. Yes there's many tiny tits to crush, pros to call out (fuck you Milos, we all know your arms are 18" tops) but at the end of the day, it's all fun and camaraderie. But not for you.

• I First outed your delusional "Scientist" job (BTW nobody calls anybody "scientist" anymore and I should know) --> you made up PMs.
  • Then your fake college degree (hello Greensboro  JC) --> You made up PMs.
  • Then your many, many, many gimmicks --> You made up PMs.
  • Then lately you were "working very hard on some MD stuff", which we later found out was stalking them and pretending to have a job there. Was very easy to find out at the Arnold. Guess what you did, spent 12hrs making up stuff...

Hahaha you even tried to "form and alliance" (oh brother) then asked me to "find Romano" and call you. Fuckface, you need to get outta the house. Real people in real life don't do that and don't bring fucking crispy creme to a fucking BB show "TO MAKE A POINT" eitther.

And finally, spending The Holidays "guessing" Palumbo's password on both sites with the intention to DESTROY THEM. Hey, psycho: they don't give a shit about you and like for all of us, at the end of the day it's just bodybuilding.

Oh and let's not forget the ultimate meltdown loosing an "on line contest"

And of getting pissed on with someone with decent genetics. I seriously though you could grow from my metabolites alone 8)

Oh, and you can try to get me "kicked out" of the Squad (hahahaha) if you want...

I think it's time to walk away my friend. Who's with me?

epic spending weeks collecting info to use for your post.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2007, 03:47:02 PM »
all i know is someone from n c  called me i had my uncle trace the calls it wasnt adonis cell it was a land line and it happend to be vince goodrum from n c. so in reality adonis can thank vince that peice of shit for me hating on adonis ! i mean he aint perfect but he didnt call from his house

couple of words

FUCK VINCE GOODRUM  YOU FUCKING HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  THE GUY CALLS ME PRECIOUS   NOW WHOS GAY?????

hahahaha!!!! Vince Goodrum is the fucking MAN!!!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2007, 03:47:40 PM »
all i know is someone from n c  called me i had my uncle trace the calls it wasnt adonis cell it was a land line and it happend to be vince goodrum from n c. so in reality adonis can thank vince that peice of shit for me hating on adonis ! i mean he aint perfect but he didnt call from his house

couple of words

FUCK VINCE GOODRUM  YOU FUCKING HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  THE GUY CALLS ME PRECIOUS   NOW WHOS GAY?????
plus he uses the word "folks" ::)

gayer then you.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2007, 03:49:07 PM »

couple of words

he calls you precious because you're a little dicksucking bitch.