Author Topic: Downfall of an Antisocial Sociopath (with bad genetics)  (Read 25013 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Downfall of an Antisocial Sociopath (with bad genetics)
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2007, 03:51:15 PM »
he calls you precious because you're a little dicksucking bitch.
Sars are you saying if sucking dick for money was water DA would be the Mississippi River?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2007, 03:54:29 PM »
Shocking that DA knows where the V board is. He must get turned on all by the homosexual insults while thinks to himself, "That's me!! That's me!! I hit the sperm bank last week just like the insult Kiwiol used on that other guy!!!" Gayer than shaving your legs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2007, 03:57:45 PM »
Sars are you saying if sucking dick for money was water DA would be the Mississippi River?
no the Mississippi River is far too small, i'd say more like the Pacific Ocean.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2007, 04:01:48 PM »
all i know is someone from n c  called me i had my uncle trace the calls it wasnt adonis cell it was a land line and it happend to be vince goodrum from n c. so in reality adonis can thank vince that peice of shit for me hating on adonis ! i mean he aint perfect but he didnt call from his house

couple of words

FUCK VINCE GOODRUM  YOU FUCKING HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  THE GUY CALLS ME PRECIOUS   NOW WHOS GAY?????

hahahah VINCE!  ;D Yes Derek... dont worry - your still the famous illiterate bottom loving twink.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2007, 04:03:32 PM »
epic spending weeks collecting info to use for your post.

I thought Alex23 was a valuable member of the squad organization  ???

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2007, 04:08:37 PM »
all i know is someone from n c  called me i had my uncle trace the calls it wasnt adonis cell it was a land line and it happend to be vince goodrum from n c. so in reality adonis can thank vince that peice of shit for me hating on adonis ! i mean he aint perfect but he didnt call from his house

couple of words

FUCK VINCE GOODRUM  YOU FUCKING HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  THE GUY CALLS ME PRECIOUS   NOW WHOS GAY?????

You spit your client's schlong long enough to blurt all that out?

Was the separation traumatic for you?

Alex23

« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2007, 04:11:07 PM »
epic spending weeks collecting info to use for your post.

You keep sayin'  "Adonis is a good guy" regardless of the insanites. Can you back up your shit?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2007, 04:30:03 PM »
You keep sayin'  "Adonis is a good guy" regardless of the insanites. Can you back up your shit?
i don't believe it was him who called your workplace, not his style.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2007, 04:57:18 PM »
Can this get any funnier? ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2007, 05:01:45 PM »
What I think is funny is that Adonis and DA are now tight buddies... Not long ago they wanted to fight, DA wanted to kill Adonis and rape his woman, etc...

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2007, 05:56:25 PM »
LMAO @ this thread.................. ....another GetBig Classic!!!!

;D

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2007, 06:57:25 PM »
THIS WAS THE MOST SAVAGE, BRUTAL OWNING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE....

Hahahahaha... sounds like Adonis fantasy world is really collapsing this time. How are you feeling little buddy?

I outed you about 45 times out of fun and camaraderie. But lately, you've gone crazy man and crossed the line of brotherhood on this board. Yes there's many tiny tits to crush, pros to call out (fuck you Milos, we all know your arms are 18" tops) but at the end of the day, it's all fun and camaraderie. But not for you.

• I First outed your delusional "Scientist" job (BTW nobody calls anybody "scientist" anymore and I should know) --> you made up PMs.
  • Then your fake college degree (hello Greensboro  JC) --> You made up PMs.
  • Then your many, many, many gimmicks --> You made up PMs.
  • Then lately you were "working very hard on some MD stuff", which we later found out was stalking them and pretending to have a job there. Was very easy to find out at the Arnold. Guess what you did, spent 12hrs making up stuff...

Hahaha you even tried to "form an alliance" (oh brother) then asked me to "find Romano" and call you. Fuckface, you need to get outta the house. Real people in real life don't do that and don't bring fucking crispy creme to a fucking BB show "TO MAKE A POINT" eitther.

And finally, spending The Holidays "guessing" Palumbo's password on both sites with the intention to DESTROY THEM. Hey, psycho: they don't give a shit about you and like for all of us, at the end of the day it's just bodybuilding.

Oh and let's not forget the ultimate meltdown loosing an "on line contest"

And of getting pissed on with someone with decent genetics. I seriously though you could grow from my metabolites alone 8)

Oh, and you can try to get me "kicked out" of the Squad (hahahaha) if you want...

I think it's time to walk away my friend. Who's with me?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2007, 07:03:34 PM »
Adam rarely answers his cell and is one of the most unreliable guys in that respect. I don't believe for a second he'd do any of this.
$

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2007, 07:04:31 PM »
Adam rarely answers his cell and is one of the most unreliable guys in that respect. I don't believe for a second he'd do any of this.

Do you know him prior to Getbig or do you call his cell to talk about this forum ???
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2007, 07:19:21 PM »
Do you know him prior to Getbig or do you call his cell to talk about this forum ???

I hated him on MM. I thought he was behind getting my personal info out there (much like Alex thinks). Turns out he wasn't cause he doesn't operate like that. You have to realize that we all use a "shtick" on getbig. Why you guys don't see it like that is beyond me.
$

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2007, 07:40:53 PM »
I don't know BallSackBruiser, that was pretty brutal.

In the same vein, I've never known you to lie about anything important.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2007, 07:44:25 PM »
Adonis used his same act on me and bast via AIM then Bast found out some info on him and he started acting normal. He's pretty much a normal dude. His fatal flaw is he's hopelessly pussy whiped which he'll admit. Otherwise he's cool as shit to deal with. The things that seem like the most bullshit with him are usually true and the obvious truth is usually false.
$

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »
Adonis used his same act on me and bast via AIM then Bast found out some info on him and he started acting normal. He's pretty much a normal dude. His fatal flaw is he's hopelessly pussy whiped which he'll admit. Otherwise he's cool as shit to deal with. The things that seem like the most bullshit with him are usually true and the obvious truth is usually false.

He can get a rise out of people, LOL!

In this case, I have to give the owning to Alex23.

Adonis has been on the ropes before, it should be interesting to see what he comes up with. :)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2007, 03:49:06 AM »
I'd hardly call him "on the ropes". You'd need rock solid proof to knock a guy like him off his block
$

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #119 on: March 13, 2007, 03:54:17 AM »
I'd hardly call him "on the ropes". You'd need rock solid proof to knock a guy like him off his block

Cumstreet, if Adonis told you to spit instead of swallow just for once, how'd you react? Would you go against your own nature / inclination and do it cause Adonis told you to do it or would you make it the one exception where you go against Adonis?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2007, 04:30:27 AM »
Cumstreet, if Adonis told you to spit instead of swallow just for once, how'd you react? Would you go against your own nature / inclination and do it cause Adonis told you to do it or would you make it the one exception where you go against Adonis?
he would log in as bluto first then swallow

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2007, 06:54:46 AM »
he would log in as bluto first then swallow

are you saying that Bluto's 10,000+ posts are all gimmick posts and that BSB secretly picks up men under this handle?

The Heckler

« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2007, 10:26:48 AM »
hahaha "Alex23" received the owning of a LIFETIME in this thread.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2007, 11:19:38 AM »

adam was a normal dude some time ago, but he's dived head-first into the crazy pool at this point. when mcjeff, matt c, adam, and i were in the AIM chat the guy was just off his damn rocker. things started to get bad after he was banned from mayhem, then losing the mr getbig seemed really knock him for a loop and i think now he's finally snapped entirely.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2007, 02:23:00 PM »
hahaha "Alex23" received the owning of a LIFETIME in this thread.

Sociopath:

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of "Adonis" IMO.