Author Topic: TRUE ADONIS PREVIEW ***MR GETBIG PEOPLES CHAMP*** NEW PIC  (Read 14364 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: TRUE ADONIS PREVIEW ***MR GETBIG PEOPLES CHAMP*** NEW PIC
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2008, 06:04:20 PM »
ta ta i didn't write is asshopper!

Hahah, oh lord.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2008, 06:04:28 PM »
just like i wrote this?
Your unfounded uttering expressions or opinions derogatory to my honour are entirely built on pillars of salt and sand. Your false characterization is in no way material to me, as the calumny at hand is meaningless.  You are proving yourself to be nothing more than but a deranged, deaf and speechless parrot squawking listlessly to yourself as nobody takes any note of a queer bird who sings false notes in order to serenade appeasement in hopes of rectifying its own handicaps and shortcomings.

Continue to pull your feathers out. It is what you do best.

stick around you may learn something and quit being a sheep...think for yourselves and past the incessant bullshit adonis posts...do you guys have common sense to figure basic shit out?

he's mentally ill. every once in awhile he' ll break through his meds and post about gravity suits and greyhound dog food....and racing greyhounds---gosh that was a brutal ownage of that poor broke ass true adumbnis!!!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2008, 06:10:36 PM »
just like i wrote this?
Your unfounded uttering expressions or opinions derogatory to my honour are entirely built on pillars of salt and sand. Your false characterization is in no way material to me, as the calumny at hand is meaningless.  You are proving yourself to be nothing more than but a deranged, deaf and speechless parrot squawking listlessly to yourself as nobody takes any note of a queer bird who sings false notes in order to serenade appeasement in hopes of rectifying its own handicaps and shortcomings.

stick around you may learn something and quit being a sheep...think for yourselves and past the incessant bullshit adonis posts...do you guys have common sense to figure basic shit out?

he's mentally ill. every once in awhile he' ll break through his meds and post about gravity suits and greyhound dog food....and racing greyhounds---gosh that was a brutal ownage of that poor broke ass true adumbnis!!!

You ever see that movie 28 days later? You remind me of the sick monkeys jumping around their cages, bleeding out of ther eyes and trying to bite anything that moves.  :D

You need to chill bro.

Adonis owns your mind and you haven't recovered.

Case closed.  8)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2008, 06:13:50 PM »

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2008, 06:18:33 PM »
ALL FIBER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
irongearco.com

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2008, 08:52:10 PM »
hahaha I love this guy, he should post more often.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2008, 10:26:07 PM »
i love all the creativity on this site to call someone gay.. ass hopper.. penis smuggler.. none of it even makes sense

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2008, 11:44:20 PM »
hahaha I love this guy, he should post more often.

which one?
It hasn't helped...

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2008, 03:28:44 AM »
i love all the creativity on this site to call someone gay.. ass hopper.. penis smuggler.. none of it even makes sense

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2008, 03:32:25 AM »

I just PM'ed you and it said i was "blocked"...have we talked? >:( HA! HA! HA! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2008, 05:47:16 AM »
nope...let me check my profle....

i forgot this mentally ill rabble and have added it to the mental illness file.

i was thinking of doing a resident study on abeles mental illnes through his posts.

he needs pyschiatric help.

wow look at this gem

I wholeheartedly accept the honor and distinction of the thrice accolades being bestowed ever so woo fully.  Flattered I am and gracious in accepting what the majority have put forth as an entirely unfeigned characterization of my personal commendation.

I will make all of you proud and know that any gift I have to give shall be given genial and urbanely.

Again, I am flattered with your graciousness and respect.  Know also that it is equally reciprocated.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2008, 05:50:57 AM »
I just PM'ed you and it said i was "blocked"...have we talked? >:( HA! HA! HA! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

fixed.

don't send me any mean messages though i might cry. ;) be nice to me ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2008, 08:40:46 AM »

a disease it is..

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2008, 09:12:02 AM »
fixed.

don't send me any mean messages though i might cry. ;) be nice to me ;D

Nothing mean...i was just wondering who that was in your avatar? :-*

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2008, 09:12:53 AM »
Most are still eating 2-3 hours all to no avail and no benefit.

The ideas promoted by the magazines are usually the ones that sell the most protein powder.

Looks like you made some impressive gains, TA.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 25, 2008, 11:25:25 AM »
I'm new here and I can already see that that Jason guy has some obsession/insecurity issues.

To Adonis, excellent tricep.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2008, 01:38:44 PM »
I'm new here and I can already see that that Jason guy has some obsession/insecurity issues.

To Adonis, excellent tricep.

True, but in time you'll see that there aren't any good guys or bad guys in an Adonis thread.  Its more of a round-robin of fuck-wittedness.  Definitely not something to be taken seriously.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
I think Adonis should sit this year out ....
The Number 2 in Scranton

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2008, 01:46:27 PM »
If Adonix does the Mr.Getbig this year, he'll probably look real real good.

Stavios

« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2008, 01:54:51 PM »
If Adonix does the Mr.Getbig this year, he'll probably look real real good.

debussey = adonix  8)

Alex23

« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2008, 06:06:01 PM »
8)

Hair looks thicker than a couple of years ago. Good progress.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2008, 06:17:25 PM »

I wholeheartedly accept the honor and distinction of the thrice accolades being bestowed ever so woo fully.  Flattered I am and gracious in accepting what the majority have put forth as an entirely unfeigned characterization of my personal commendation.

I will make all of you proud and know that any gift I have to give shall be given genial and urbanely.

Again, I am flattered with your graciousness and respect.  Know also that it is equally reciprocated.

Alex23

« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2008, 06:18:05 PM »

do you have a degayed short version?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2008, 06:18:34 PM »
Until you've learned better how to "play the game," Adam, just go away.  Please.  You are not concerned for anyone's health, or the betterment of society.  You attack people here because they make you feel inferior, and your posts here simply reinforce the legitimacy of the notion that you indeed are.  Recognize that nothing truly great has ever been achieved in strict compliance with the stated moral values of a society, but rather by guidance of the much more trustworthy and heartfelt moral compass held personally by the greats having achieved these feats worthy of mention and demanding of our most genuine appreciation.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2008, 06:20:12 PM »
do you have a degayed short version?

sure do!

attached.