Author Topic: Milos Sarcev stack  (Read 7861 times)

the trainer

Milos Sarcev stack
« on: August 28, 2014, 07:56:45 AM »
This is the stack that milos recommends, you take one serving before, during and after the workout for a total of three only on training days, he claims all his clients got results.

3-5 grams creatine
3-10 grams glutamine
15-20 grams essential amino acids
15 grams bcaa's
30-50 grams of virtagro
1 teaspoon electrolyte drink powder
16-24 ounces of water

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Milos Sarcev stack
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 08:01:06 AM »
This is the stack that milos recommends, you take one serving before, during and after the workout for a total of three only on training days, he claims all his clients got results.

3-5 grams creatine
3-10 grams glutamine
15-20 grams essential amino acids
15 grams bcaa's
30-50 grams of virtagro
1 teaspoon electrolyte drink powder
16-24 ounces of water

Tried it for a few weeks when I was young and naive. It's a wet dream for any supplement company and complete overkill as far as anything else is concerned. Only good for lightening the wallet. Milos magic shakes oh brother

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 08:05:08 AM »
Tried it for a few weeks when I was young and naive. It's a wet dream for any supplement company and complete overkill as far as anything else is concerned. Only good for lightening the wallet. Milos magic shakes oh brother

Did you get any results from it.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 08:07:15 AM »
But the main  ingredient is missing....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 08:09:29 AM »
That's a good stack when you're a fugitive on the run.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 08:10:22 AM »
But the main  ingredient is missing....

insulin

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 08:14:56 AM »
well it cant be good by getbig standards because a) its not steroids and b) it cost money

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 08:35:54 AM »
Did you get any results from it.

Added about 20 pounds of lean in 3 weeks. I got so big and handsome that I was casted for an action movie. Soon after, I was doing a scene and a pyro-technics explosion occurred and singed my face off, so I was later dropped from the movie. Struggling financially, I could no longer afford milos' magic elixir, so I turned to a life of crime to keep my shaker cup full of said magic shake. I've been wanted by authorities and on the run ever since banging euro whores along the way.

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 08:41:32 AM »
Added about 20 pounds of lean in 3 weeks. I got so big and handsome that I was casted for an action movie. Soon after, I was doing a scene and a pyro-technics explosion occurred and singed my face off, so I was later dropped from the movie. Struggling financially, I could no longer afford milos' magic elixir, so I turned to a life of crime to keep my shaker cup full of said magic shake. I've been wanted by authorities and on the run ever since banging euro whores along the way.

Dam I am convinced I am off to buy it right now, when I get to hollywood and I am fucking scarlett johansson I will think of you.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 08:43:27 AM »

can we expect similar results if we try it ???

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 08:44:40 AM »
It's Vitargo "trainer".

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 08:46:47 AM »
A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 09:05:36 AM »

LMAO!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 09:39:37 AM »
insulin as milos claims is the most powerful anabolic known.he advocates its usage .he spoke in great detail here at one point,his posts were interesting when he wasn't getting barraged by some members here.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 09:57:19 AM »
That's a good stack when you're a fugitive on the run.
A+      ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 11:02:11 AM »
insulin as milos claims is the most powerful anabolic known.he advocates its usage .he spoke in great detail here at one point,his posts were interesting when he wasn't getting barraged by some members here.

He came to our gym yrs ago with Ernie Taylor, Ernie hit a few poses and answers plenty questions, milos kept banging on about being able to put 20 to 30 solid lbs on anyone in a short period, his ideal window would be just finishing a show, depleated

Ernie was pretty basic, fast acting gear, prop and abombs with a few others, 6/8 week blasts week or so off , repeat

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 11:05:44 AM »
Mr. AZ 2003

the trainer

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 11:06:44 AM »
I think that stack would blow you up if you have the balls to take insulin, but that is one drug that I am scared of.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 11:39:22 AM »
I just take a carbo drink with 2 scoops of protein with creatine and 20iu slin before the workout

no need for fancy stuff, I couldn't afford it anyway

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 01:28:47 PM »
Milo and I have chatted in the past about insulin and other things.  Overall, he is a very smart man.  But that stack listed here is not going to do jack shit without insulin in the mix.  Without insulin, just save your money.

dustin

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2014, 02:03:19 PM »
Basically just stuff you'd use to capitalize on when doing a big slin cycle. It's not a special stack. You'd just be stupid to not take the following when using slin.

I'm not against slin, but too many people do the same thing that newbie permabulkers do. But with slin damage you don't just diet down after you smarten up, that distension doesn't go away.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2014, 02:11:43 PM »
Would still work if I skip the vitargo?

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 02:15:54 PM »
Would still work if I skip the vitargo?

Actually I would use highly branched cyclic dextrins instead they work better than vitargo.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 02:30:26 PM »
for those who take slin pre workout are you not afraid on some level that you may push to far and deplete yourself too much, or get too dizzy and pass out even with the carbs there?

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 02:55:05 PM »
for those who take slin pre workout are you not afraid on some level that you may push to far and deplete yourself too much, or get too dizzy and pass out even with the carbs there?

well for one, it can't be first thing in the morning. The shakes won't be enough and I go hypo while I workout. Also, of course the shakes intra workout are pretty thick so yeah it botters a bit.

But I only see results from pre-workout.

I did post-workout many times and it doesn't seem to bring the same gains, even if I prefer it this way cause I can train more intense without worying about the hypo crash