Author Topic: Making a comeback !!  (Read 18741 times)

Virgil

• Getbig II
Re: Making a comeback !!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2021, 10:47:57 AM »
Hey good luck...trust me it's possible, I switched to calisthenics about eight years ago and it made a huge improvement in my physique...I'm almost 64, clean, use absolutely nothing except coffee and I'm better now than I was at 30..I do every body part every day...hey it works for me..just get that pump and feel each rep

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2021, 11:50:07 AM »
What kind of pie?  Chocolate, or hair?

Stay strong bro.

I like your sense of humor :)

How about a chocolate covered hair pie?  With whipped cream on top, of course.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2021, 12:00:23 PM »
What kind of pie?  Chocolate, or hair?

Stay strong bro.
Why hair of course

Is there any other kind ?   ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2021, 12:13:50 PM »
Wes,

You're going to go back on the juice after cancer?  Is that wise?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2021, 01:40:25 PM »
Good goal to get in shape again. Regarding the hormones you should ask the doctor opinion, taking into account your recent health scare. You still have a couple of centuries in this world.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2021, 01:43:41 PM »
Wes, you will be a phenomenal hunk of a man again very soon

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2021, 02:05:15 PM »
Wes,

I would say that it is.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2021, 02:32:57 PM »
Hey good luck...trust me it's possible, I switched to calisthenics about eight years ago and it made a huge improvement in my physique...I'm almost 64, clean, use absolutely nothing except coffee and I'm better now than I was at 30..I do every body part every day...hey it works for me..just get that pump and feel each rep

What's your routine? I have a brother in law like that. He's 63.  He runs 5 miles hard 4 to 5 times a week. Then he does his body weight thing. He looks in great shape and has a very lean muscular physique.  In his younger days he looked in amazing shape on the beach. Zero weight lifting.

Virgil

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2021, 02:52:25 PM »
Well ...to tell the truth I actually work out twice a day seven days a week, mornings I rotate arms, back, legs and chest ( using dip bars, pull up bars and a zane leg blaster. Evenings everyday I'll do one set of 75 pushups, laterals for a set of 24 with ten pound plates, 40 sit ups , a set of 20 good mornings with (2) 40 pd dumbbells, and a set of 20 forearm curls with the same 40 pound dumbbells, calf raises  on my stairs for a non stop set of 60 and a set of 30 shrugs with a stretch cable...sounds like a lot but you can bang out the whole thing in half an hour....j

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2021, 02:55:59 PM »
Well ...to tell the truth I actually work out twice a day seven days a week, mornings I rotate arms, back, legs and chest ( using dip bars, pull up bars and a zane leg blaster. Evenings everyday I'll do one set of 75 pushups, laterals for a set of 24 with ten pound plates, 40 sit ups , a set of 20 good mornings with (2) 40 pd dumbbells, and a set of 20 forearm curls with the same 40 pound dumbbells, calf raises  on my stairs for a non stop set of 60 and a set of 30 shrugs with a stretch cable...sounds like a lot but you can bang out the whole thing in half an hour....j

Reminds me of an article Clarence Bass wrote about the ownership principal.  He basically said you have to do what works for you and you found that. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2021, 03:19:40 PM »
Reminds me of an article Clarence Bass wrote about the ownership principal.  He basically said you have to do what works for you and you found that.

The other side of the ownership principal is that you don't want to get owned like Squadfather. 
~

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2021, 03:22:33 PM »
The other side of the ownership principal is that you don't want to get owned like Squadfather.

Q

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2021, 03:37:57 PM »

;) :D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2021, 05:09:27 PM »
Great advice thank you..............I`m just projecting sort of......not entirely sure of what I`m gonna` do exactly yet anyway.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2021, 05:11:57 PM »
Wes,

I`ve been thinking it`s probably not the best move I cpuld make so I probably wont.

I know for a fact I can look extremely good due to my knowledge of diet and my work ethic is second to none of course it will be lessened by my COPD..........I`ll just do my best as I have always tried to do.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2021, 05:14:10 PM »
Oh so your earlier post the one I responded to was an outright lie?

I`m just fucking with you bud,keep up the hard work I bet you look fucking great.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2021, 05:16:32 PM »
Wes, you will be a phenomenal hunk of a man again very soon
Well to at least attempt to be humble, I`ve never stopped being quite the phenomanal hunk of masculine virility and muscular manhood.  LOL  ;D

Thanks my brother.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2021, 05:17:23 PM »
Wes i hear typing is great for elderly folk
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2021, 05:17:55 PM »
All the best to you, brother! 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2021, 05:18:22 PM »
After what Iron Nat said, and talking to Walter White behind the cenes I will do no drugs of any kind but I refuse to give up my bee pollen. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2021, 05:19:03 PM »
All the best to you, brother! 
Thank you my most revered friend.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2021, 05:21:58 PM »
Good goal to get in shape again. Regarding the hormones you should ask the doctor opinion, taking into account your recent health scare. You still have a couple of centuries in this world.
;D  NO DRUGS BRO.................I`VE MADE UP MY MIND THAT LIVING BEATS THE PROVERBIAL DIRT NAP.

I dont need them anyway, I have always looked OK with or without them.

Obviously I looked better with them but still had a decent build all my life.............started doing curls right out of the womb with zero genetics. LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2021, 05:23:22 PM »
Wes i hear typing is great for elderly folk
I wouldn`t know..... if I meet one I`ll ask him and give you his thoughts on the matter Mr. Bodine.............I mean Jethro.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2021, 06:39:00 PM »
I like your sense of humor :)

How about a chocolate covered hair pie?  With whipped cream on top, of course.

I’d be very careful eating a hair pie that is covered in “whipped cream.”

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2021, 07:11:43 PM »
Are you at least on a TRT dosage? I feel like that wouldn’t hurt, you don’t need much more than that to look good.