Author Topic: Girls... what do u do if a stranger touches u?  (Read 11003 times)

elfX

• Getbig II
Girls... what do u do if a stranger touches u?
« on: March 16, 2014, 03:03:21 AM »
let's say in subway once there're plenty of ppl or in the bus?
like it's kinda unintentionally, but u know it's not  ::)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: Girls... what do u do if a stranger touches u?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 09:32:03 AM »
Look at them, and if they say, "oh im sorry," then accept their apology and hope it wasn't intentional.

Otherwise, if you are certain they are doing it on purpose repeatedly, there is nothing prohibiting you from saying, "please do not touch me again." Say it loud enough so that they can hear you, and so people around you can also hear you. Don't put up with that. Women are not things to be gawked at and touched and made to feel uncomfortable for a stranger's pleasure.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 10:50:26 AM »
Women are not things to be gawked at and touched ...

I do this to my wife every chance I get. Sometimes I give her a little pinch or slap on the rear... then again she asks for it by the way she moves.  ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 12:40:43 PM »
I don't care.

Accidents are accidents.

Wouldn't even phase me.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 12:47:11 PM »
I do this to my wife every chance I get. Sometimes I give her a little pinch or slap on the rear... then again she asks for it by the way she moves.  ;D

That's different. A significant other can objectify me all they want

But strangers aren't entitled to shit.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 12:48:14 PM »
Look at them, and if they say, "oh im sorry," then accept their apology and hope it wasn't intentional.
This, if the touch was on the forearm or lower leg.
Anything more personal and I start a verbal abuse on the perv, loud enough for anyone to hear. Still touching? Then I'll touch back, but not in a nice way...

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 12:51:02 PM »
What?  God created...
Well, that's were you go wrong!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 01:19:31 PM »
Ahh...I didn't read properly....so you are saying it IS intentional?

Actually again....I'd probably not really care considering I'd most likely never see him again.

I'm not high strung or one to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Perverts gonna be perverts.  ::)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 01:21:17 PM »
Plus any gentleman near would then keep an eye on the situation.. I would, and if Mr perv decides to get squirrely just lock him up in a full nelson and let miss lady have at him  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 09:28:24 PM »
This, if the touch was on the forearm or lower leg.
Anything more personal and I start a verbal abuse on the perv, loud enough for anyone to hear. Still touching? Then I'll touch back, but not in a nice way...

This
w

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 02:34:39 AM »
let's say in subway once there're plenty of ppl or in the bus?
like it's kinda unintentionally, but u know it's not  ::)
BTW: any reason you ask this?

Otherwise, if you are certain they are doing it on purpose repeatedly, there is nothing prohibiting you from saying, "please do not touch me again." Say it loud enough so that they can hear you, and so people around you can also hear you. Don't put up with that. Women are not things to be gawked at and touched and made to feel uncomfortable for a stranger's pleasure.
IRL I'm a very polite girl, but in this case I would never use the word 'please'. You're not asking a favour, and you don't want to give the perv the idea that you're submissive or feeling uncomfortable. Just a 'Don't touch me!' straight to his face would be better.

Plus any gentleman near would then keep an eye on the situation.. I would, and if Mr perv decides to get squirrely just lock him up in a full nelson and let miss lady have at him  ;D
It is very nice to know there are still real gentlemen out there! Unfortunately many people are just unaware something is brooding.

I had this when I was about 12 yo. I was with a friend (girl) in a library and a group of 12-14 boys our age were starting to harrass us. Touching us, talking dirty. We told them to stop, but they did not listen. We starting running, first to the nearest adult who did nothing, later all through the 8 floors to the congierge/security guard. You would say a group of running, screaming, hitting, kicking, biting kids in a library would draw some attention. But NOBODY noticed anything wrong! Not when my friend started crying almost hysterically. Not even when one of the boys had a clearly broken nose with blood all over his shirt (my doing  ;D ).
We fled the library, crossed a busy market and went into a subway station. Still nobody seemed to notice or care. Untill we met a few elderly men on the other side of the platform. They stood up for us and one of them hit one of the boys with his walking cane. The man really had to whack around to keep the boys off, but he managed. These grandpa's rode along with us on the subway to our destination, so we would feel a bit more secure. I am still very greatfull to them!

When I'm in a subway or bus and I have a feeling something similar is about to happen, I just go over and sit or stand next to them or nearby and make eye contact with both the girl (for support) and the perv. Usually that's enough to make the perv stop. If not, I will step in. Had a few times that when the perv left, the girl whispered a thank you to me, because someone did notice and care.