Author Topic: What will impact society worst? Paris being released or Libby pardon  (Read 1739 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
I think Paris....
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: What will impact society worst? Paris being released or Libby pardon
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 12:57:17 PM »
She is back in the slamma! 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 12:58:06 PM »
Neither

S

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 02:24:19 PM »
Paris in jail for 45 days does everyone including the trashed example she sets for young women....nothing but good.

YOU SCREW UP, YOU PAY.  PERIOD.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 02:50:13 PM »
Paris in jail for 45 days does everyone including the trashed example she sets for young women....nothing but good.

YOU SCREW UP, YOU PAY.  PERIOD.
can't beat this post!  says it all!  good post, bro. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 02:54:00 PM »
can't beat this post!  says it all!  good post, bro. 

Thank you C-500.   :)

I was really disappointed when it was reported that she was released after just 3 days.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 05:00:38 PM »
Thank you C-500.   :)

I was really disappointed when it was reported that she was released after just 3 days.

at least someone has their head screwed on str8 and put her back in

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 06:11:22 AM »
She is back in the slamma! 

yeah as soon as I posted this I heard, feel free to delete
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 10:55:39 PM »
The ironic part is she would have been released had she simply bit the bullet and accepted the sentence from the start. Because she made such a fruccus, she's back in. They also screwed up in releasing her for "health condition"  ::) There are those who have had medical conditions and they were examined by doctors, not released to a mansion.

I don't understand what she's complaining about. It's not like she's in general lockup.

I'm so sick of hearing about that girl it's not funny. The sad part is I know it's not the last we'll hear from her. After she gets out, she'll probably do the talk-show circuit, sell her story, have a ghostwritten book, and come out with a new line of clothing... prison fashion or something equally tacky. she'll milk it for all the money, sympathy & publicity she can get, ...and she'll be back to her usual shenanigans.

What's really sick is that everyone knows everything about Paris and where she is, ...while no one knows about what's going on at the G8 summit. PH is one big huge media distraction. Whenever you see a media circus like this, ...look away. Look in the other direction, ...cause thats where the real story is.
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 08:36:10 AM »
I think Paris....

you r right..

goes to show the great job our education system does.  :-\  when the masses care more about a 2 bit whore than things that REALLY effect our lives...

but a dumb mass is a mallable mass..
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 10:03:19 AM »

you r right..

goes to show the great job our education system does.  :-\  when the masses care more about a 2 bit whore than things that REALLY effect our lives...

but a dumb mass is a mallable mass..

"Society has evolved...teenagers right of passage is now, obtaining their drivers license, instead if obtaining the right to vote"  Marshall McLuhan

I'd think you'd like him Tox.

So many directions to go right now, this is a turning point in our society...were seeing so many past historic events repeat themsleves,  a republic destroying itself from within....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 04:55:24 AM »

"Society has deevolved...teenagers right of passage is now, obtaining their drivers license, instead if obtaining the right to vote"  Marshall McLuhan

fixed....proof..how many albums did 50 cents sell last yr..EVERY one that bought 1 of em albums should be shot in the throat..

i'll look him up though...
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 07:15:27 AM »
haha right.

Anyone seen that new 50cent LifeWater commercial  ::) 

If Paris gets out "changed" and starts doing things for society, I think it will impact society...but how? That is what is going to be interesting.

Cause I don't see Libby getting pardoned and going out to start a charity, and having lots of followers.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 07:19:24 AM »
haha right.

Anyone seen that new 50cent LifeWater commercial  ::) 

If Paris gets out "changed" and starts doing things for society, I think it will impact society...but how? That is what is going to be interesting.

Cause I don't see Libby getting pardoned and going out to start a charity, and having lots of followers.

paris is gonna come out changed for about 2 mins

and oh..every time a rapper gets shot....a rocker gets his wings ;D

man o man these rappers talk soooo fucking hard..i wanna put em on the streets of karachi for juuuust 1 fucking day...16 n 17 old boys r gonna make em feel like soft boiled eggs..same goes for all the hard asses in our jails today...seeing a screaming criminals throat slowly slit kinda makes a muslim/christian out of everyone .. :)
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 07:46:55 AM »
Yeah 20-30 screaming skinny kids looking to take your pen or asking for candy..and then they rape u after u refuse to give it to them. I know how you guys operate.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 08:21:26 AM »
Yeah 20-30 screaming skinny kids looking to take your pen or asking for candy..and then they rape u after u refuse to give it to them. I know how you guys operate.

no ..actually in karachi they'd approach you with guns....i lived there half my life..and had a few of em "fixed"...or rather dad and grandda did..

i like u..dont talk out yer asshole..ya lose credibility..unless ya been to karachi..shaddap..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 12:30:51 PM »

I remember some guy nagged my bro for money and her got some, but kept asking for more.. My bro hung him by the leg from a bridge.. And this is perfectly fine if you are from a certain family(back home).

We aren't blatantly disrespectful, but when push comes to shove, we can be brutal.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 12:35:20 PM »

no ..actually in karachi they'd approach you with guns....i lived there half my life..and had a few of em "fixed"...or rather dad and grandda did..

i like u..dont talk out yer asshole..ya lose credibility..unless ya been to karachi..shaddap..

I've been ....remember..actually i was assailed up in the mountains..i would expect the folks in karachi to actually be able to get pens ;D
L

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 01:18:58 PM »
Wishing I was a jail guard, man would i be getting favors for providing Paris a bit of Sniff SniffCaine.

Thats it Paris, wiggle around more than you did in the video!  Guard Rooster has a bit of blow if you play nice...
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 02:43:21 PM »
I've been ....remember..actually i was assailed up in the mountains..i would expect the folks in karachi to actually be able to get pens ;D

if it wasn't for all the fighting..beautifull up there aint it??

its gods country..if there ws a god..paki could clean up on tourism but they r too intent on fighting for allah  :-\

facking idiots..
carpe` vaginum!