Author Topic: The 40 Year Old Loser................  (Read 2062 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The 40 Year Old Loser................
« on: August 27, 2007, 05:47:08 PM »
Out of the blue, this is what havenbull messaged me today,

"you still lookin' to receive a beatdown... i know some old ladies who are still pretty spry

but don't worry, I would oversee the scrap, in case they got out of control on your ass."

I've been laughing so hard at this, I had to share it.  The homo was away for awhile, he went off to Bangkok in hopes of finding some new young meat, cause chaos is getting a little to sloppy. 

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: The 40 Year Old Loser................
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 05:53:27 PM »
Out of the blue, this is what havenbull messaged me today,

"you still lookin' to receive a beatdown... i know some old ladies who are still pretty spry

but don't worry, I would oversee the scrap, in case they got out of control on your ass."

I've been laughing so hard at this, I had to share it.  The homo was away for awhile, he went off to Bangkok in hopes of finding some new young meat, cause chaos is getting a little to sloppy. 

hahaha, I can't believe this loser spends so much time actually thinking this shit up. :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 06:47:03 PM »
hahaha, I can't believe this loser spends so much time actually thinking this shit up. :-\
he can't help it he's "pumphard" ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 07:09:27 PM »
pumphard avoids another confrontation...

how typical

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 10:07:05 AM »
pumphard avoids another confrontation...

how typical
I told you where you can meet me, at anytime, I don't know what else you want me to do.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2007, 10:56:10 AM »
I told you where you can meet me, at anytime, I don't know what else you want me to do.

you fail to proide pic or personal info.  I guess I'll just randomly go through Toronto calling out "Pumphard, pumphard, where are thou pumphard?"

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 11:08:50 AM »
you fail to proide pic or personal info. 

"proide" ???

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2007, 11:28:51 AM »
you fail to proide pic or personal info.  I guess I'll just randomly go through Toronto calling out "Pumphard, pumphard, where are thou pumphard?"
u sound like the rest of the cowards in here. Why would you need a pic if I'm telling you where I'll be, no need to call out my name.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 11:36:17 PM »
oh brother HB is gone this long and this is what he comes back with  ???  Guy should of stayed retired.
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 06:37:06 AM »
Be carefull, his next reply will be how he fucked your mother or sister.................

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 03:51:10 PM »
Be carefull, his next reply will be how he fucked your mother or sister.................

pumphard, don't you know... I fucked you mother and your sister

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 03:57:47 PM »

wow HB sounds like you've been spending your free time at comedy school  ::)
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 04:15:53 PM »
wow HB sounds like you've been spending your free time at comedy school  ::)

As opposed to your 6 figure custodial job at some pawn shop down in Compton, negro?  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 11:22:27 PM »
As opposed to your 6 figure custodial job at some pawn shop down in Compton, negro::)

Racial slur MELTDOWN

Damn, Hersh, you're too easy.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 05:39:01 AM »
your so predictable

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 07:23:44 AM »
your so predictable

yeah, predicitable in a way that I should beat up 5 million men in the Toronto area in the hopes that one of them is you because you won't give any personal info about where to find you...

hahhahahahhahahaha  or maybe just 1 million, and take my chances  ::)

say something smart pumphard, I bet you can't

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 09:14:37 AM »
yeah, predicitable in a way that I should beat up 5 million men in the Toronto area in the hopes that one of them is you because you won't give any personal info about where to find you...

Damn HB, pumphard is really in your head for you to obsess about beating up some random guy on the internet ::)

Oh wait, why don't you pull a Nick Hersh and tell us how none of this really bothers you. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 10:00:02 AM »
Looks like The Titster's trying to blow you now HB. Are you prepared for him to follow you around for 5 months while claiming that he's not obsessed with you?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 10:10:04 AM »
Nick Hersh coming in to randomly insult me.  What a surprise.  I'm so deep into this kid's earring wearing head it's pathetic. :-\

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 10:33:16 AM »

if i tell you where I'll be, and how I look, why would you have to beat up 5 million men, you big toughguy you............

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 11:01:32 AM »
I really love this little lapdog I have. At any point in a 24 hour day I can post and fully expect a Tito reply within 10-15 minutes, be it 2 am or 4 pm. That's a good boy!!!! Now heel.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 11:05:19 AM »
Nick Hersh---

Honest question: why are you still obsessing over me?  Did I really wound you that badly?

P.S. honest question: do you wear mascara and eyeliner along with your earrings? :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 11:09:08 AM »
Jesus, this guy never logs off.

Joey, do you honestly do anything with your life? Your obsession with me is really boiling over into pure stalking. Just look at yourself, sitting on Getbig ALL day making threads about me, bringing me up in every post, going through my posting history to reply to every comment I make, and more. It's creepy. Suffice to say that I have absolutely destroyed your psyche and that you're so emotionally distraught by it that you're lashing out at me.

Oh, by the way, I don't even read your posts anymore. They're the same generic, emo, angst filled meltdowns that you've been spouting for 5 months straight now.  ;)

Looks like the lapdog comment really struck a nerve. That's a good boy!!!! Heel, heel!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 11:15:26 AM »
Jesus, this guy never logs off.

Joey, do you honestly do anything with your life? Your obsession with me is really boiling over into pure stalking. Just look at yourself, sitting on Getbig ALL day making threads about me, bringing me up in every post, going through my posting history to reply to every comment I make, and more. It's creepy. Suffice to say that I have absolutely destroyed your psyche and that you're so emotionally distraught by it that you're lashing out at me.

Oh, by the way, I don't even read your posts anymore. They're the same generic, emo, angst filled meltdowns that you've been spouting for 5 months straight now.  ;)

Looks like the lapdog comment really struck a nerve. That's a good boy!!!! Heel, heel!

Nice 300 word post.

BTW, if you "don't even read [my] posts anymore," then why do you keep responding to them?  Epic self-ownage by the Hersh meister. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 11:21:52 AM »
I see that you reply and I figure I've got to give my lapdog some attention, or he won't follow me around anymore.

Anyways, I don't need to read it to know what your post is. A bitter, emo meltdown mixed with tears where you spend 500 words trying to convince yourself and the rest of Getbig that you're not obsessed with me.  ;)

Heel!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me roll up this newspaper or get the spray bottle out!