Author Topic: The 40 Year Old Loser................  (Read 2058 times)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: The 40 Year Old Loser................
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 11:23:54 AM »
I see that you reply and I figure I've got to give my lapdog some attention, or he won't follow me around anymore.

Anyways, I don't need to read it to know what your post is. A bitter, emo meltdown mixed with tears where you spend 500 words trying to convince yourself and the rest of Getbig that you're not obsessed with me.  ;)

Heel!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me roll up this newspaper or get the spray bottle out!

I must admit this "lapdog" imagery, while nauseatingly unoriginal, is preferable to the "guy" talk, which is even more unoriginal (and quite frankly, a bit homosexual on your part).

So, since you seem to have such a fetish for lapdog talk, can I now expect you to accuse your bullies of being "lapdogs" from now on?

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 12:05:49 PM »
Jesus, this guy never logs off.

Joey, do you honestly do anything with your life? Your obsession with me is really boiling over into pure stalking. Just look at yourself, sitting on Getbig ALL day making threads about me, bringing me up in every post, going through my posting history to reply to every comment I make, and more. It's creepy. Suffice to say that I have absolutely destroyed your psyche and that you're so emotionally distraught by it that you're lashing out at me.

Oh, by the way, I don't even read your posts anymore. They're the same generic, emo, angst filled meltdowns that you've been spouting for 5 months straight now.  ;)

Looks like the lapdog comment really struck a nerve. That's a good boy!!!! Heel, heel!

it's very disturbing how you project your life onto other people here at getbig.
YOU sit on getbig all day then accuse others of it.
YOU write 200 word meltdowns trying to explain and reason insults most would just ignore.
YOU follow SS and SF around getbig like a lost puppy trying to get approval and now you accuse other people of being lapdogs.
YOU should seek help, i'm sure your campus has some kind of hotline you can call when getbig starts to take control of your life.
I'm Nick's role model!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 12:54:59 PM »

Oh, by the way, I don't even read your posts anymore. They're the same generic, emo, angst filled meltdowns that you've been spouting for 5 months straight now.  ;)

If you don't read them, then how do you know that they are generic, emo, angst filled meltdowns.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 12:56:40 PM »
it's very disturbing how you project your life onto other people here at getbig.
YOU sit on getbig all day then accuse others of it.
YOU write 200 word meltdowns trying to explain and reason insults most would just ignore.
YOU follow SS and SF around getbig like a lost puppy trying to get approval and now you accuse other people of being lapdogs.
YOU should seek help, i'm sure your campus has some kind of hotline you can call when getbig starts to take control of your life.

haha, truer words have never been spoken.

Is it time for Nick Hersh to have an intervention for his internet addiction? :-X

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 01:59:05 PM »
haha, truer words have never been spoken.

Is it time for Nick Hersh to have an intervention for his internet addiction? :-X

i think he need more than an intervention, i'm thinking more along the lines of keyboard that gives him an electric shock everytime he puts in more than an hour on getbig lol.
I'm Nick's role model!