Author Topic: A Pic of 'No One' for the haters  (Read 11397 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: "no one", I'm disapointed in you...
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2011, 02:53:51 PM »
I am retired as of this morning; no more drama, need to focus on training & dieting.

Not shocked, just disappointed; in my mind 260 6%bf juicers aren't afraid of anything.... ::)

You will be missed (no homo).

Good luck with the diet and training. All good stuff to be doing with your time. Still as they say, "all work and no play (Internet games) makes Jack (Alex) a dull boy"....remember that.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2011, 03:02:12 PM »
You will be missed (no homo).

Good luck with the diet and training. All good stuff to be doing with your time. Still as they say, "all work and no play (Internet games) makes Jack (Alex) a dull boy"....remember that.

Chubby isn't going anywhere.  He'll be here today with either his FatAlex account or one of his many gimmicks.
He's quit about 500 times only to return, usually the same day.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2011, 03:04:49 PM »
Chubby isn't going anywhere.  He'll be here today with either his FatAlex account or one of his many gimmicks.
He's quit about 500 times only to return, usually the same day.

Good to know.

Guess I'd better quit this board too for now. Gotta get to the gym and then the grocery store to buy some foodstuffs.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2011, 04:50:41 PM »
You didn't show up brother... we were at Philty's for 2 hrs... some weird dude kept eye balling me... was it you?

Oh well, no hard feelings, I was hoping you would just walk up to me as you said and "take a swing"... I even stood outside for quite a while, smoking a cubana in case the weirdo was you...

Oh well the King stands tall as usual.

If you change your mind, I can swing by tomorrow too.

Let me know..

Looking pretty damn chiseled there. I have no doubt that if you put your mind to it you can drop a lot of jaws. 

I have no beef with No One, seems like a pretty good guy to me except his obsession with Panda. So I stay out of these personal beefs. But I do remember reading a thread of his where he said he would meet you. To be honest I didn't think you would show simply because you were the one that had to travel. But you were there and he was not. That does not reflect well on No One's character. He really needs to address this to maintain any kind credibility.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2011, 04:52:49 PM »
KING, could you risk meeting your doppelganger?  Maybe take a pic to post on GetBig.  Oh how could you meet this fictional gimmick called Fallsview who reeks of "positiveness"?!? 

I would have to put a wide angle lens on the camera to capture such denisty and muscle (no homo)

KING23 meeting KING POSITIVE?!?

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Dr. Fist to make it a trio. That would be truly epic. Give Fist my regards. I'm a big fan.

Alex23

Re: FOR ALL THE HATERS- A PIC OF 'NO ONE'
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2011, 05:36:53 PM »
Looking pretty damn chiseled there. I have no doubt that if you put your mind to it you can drop a lot of jaws.  

I have no beef with No One, seems like a pretty good guy to me except his obsession with Panda. So I stay out of these personal beefs. But I do remember reading a thread of his where he said he would meet you. To be honest I didn't think you would show simply because you were the one that had to travel. But you were there and he was not. That does not reflect well on No One's character. He really needs to address this to maintain any kind credibility.

Absolutely and thank you for the kind feeback, it's actually a great motivator Mr pelius. I'm in very good hands right now and doing awesome progress, I'm almost scaring myself, jaws are going drop and egos are going to be hurt.

I honestly do not understand where the hate towards me is coming from, all I can think of is jealousy; guys with good size and/or conditioning are always respectful... camaraderie kicks in...

Be Positive!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2011, 05:48:16 PM »

Absolutely and thank you for the kind feeback, it's actually a great motivator Mr pelius. I'm in very good hands right now and doing awesome progress, I'm almost scaring myself, jaws are going drop and egos are going to be hurt.

I honestly do not understand where the hate towards me is coming from, all I can think of is jealousy; guys with good size and/or conditioning are always respectful... camaraderie kicks in...

Be Positive!

Yeah, gotta admit you are developing some epic leanz of the jawline (no homo)

Fear leads to hate, perhaps there are things you have done in the past that cause people to mistrust you?  ???

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2011, 05:50:29 PM »
LOL you guys are retarded when it comes to facial recognition.
follow the arrows

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »
Yeah, gotta admit you are developing some epic leanz of the jawline (no homo)

Fear leads to hate, perhaps there are things you have done in the past that cause people to mistrust you?  ???

That would be fair, but seriousness is often in the eye of the 'beholdposter'...

Time to move on to greater things and inspire others...

Last few weeks, I was lucky enough to rekindle with Avesher, which I hope will be soon unbanned; we had our differences in the past but once we put those aside, we quickly realized how much we had in common and have become quite good friends (no homo). Another one I learned a lot from, all online bullshit aside.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2011, 05:55:49 PM »

You mean Arnold isn't a fat friendless attention whore haider?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2011, 06:26:23 PM »

hahahah  ;D

Oh man, I got it now.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2011, 08:30:29 PM »
Get Dr. Fist to make it a trio. That would be truly epic. Give Fist my regards. I'm a big fan.

Pellius, you are a wise man.  I've read your posts and continue to learn from them.  The Lake Ontario swim was a little cold but surely refreshing and satisfying.  As for Dr. Fist, I do not have his number but know him through several other friends.  From what I gather he was at work this afternoon doing a superb job-what else is expected from the toughest person that ever posted on Getbig?  This is where Fist works:
http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/

ACT/BE/STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dustin

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »
Team lean face/alpha jaw line. Makes me want to blow lines and smash beautiful trannies pussy.

That fag no one come back with a lame excuse yet?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2011, 09:38:41 PM »
 Isn't no one that skinny 50 year old guy with a big head and duck lips?

Alex23

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2011, 10:31:36 PM »
Isn't no one that skinny 50 year old guy with a big head and duck lips?

Who knows.

I will meditate for him tomorrow on the plane. I know realize this has brought a lot of anxiety in his online life, some say "they deserve it"  and myself I used to enjoy "sticking it to them" but now that I understand why they do it, I feel sorry and empathic.

Lord have Mercy on their souls.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2011, 10:33:47 PM »
Who knows.

I will meditate for him tomorrow on the plane. I know realize this has brought a lot of anxiety in his online life, some say "they deserve it"  and myself I used to enjoy "sticking it to them" but now that I understand why they do it, I feel sorry and empathic.

Lord have Mercy on their souls.

That's a good idea. Peace is cool.

Or you could find him and beat the shit out of him. That would be even cooler.

Beat his ass.

Alex23

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2011, 10:45:42 PM »
That's a good idea. Peace is cool.
 Or you could find him and beat the shit out of him. That would be even cooler.
 Beat his ass.

I could and thought about it, but then what would have I accomplished other than squish a seemingly annoying caterpillar just hoping to get in state of chrysalis....

I rather preach by example and let my metamorphosis speak for itself; I myself ain't a saint either and deceived many through promises of a game changer physique that only resulted in procrastination and loss of opportunity to rally people.

My genetics is my worse enemy, I eat shit, do not train and still look bigger than the average guy, I barely train and weird stuff happens in a matter of days; it's now very hard to be more disciplined.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2011, 11:36:38 PM »
I could and thought about it, but then what would have I accomplished other than squish a seemingly annoying caterpillar just hoping to get in state of chrysalis....

I rather preach by example and let my metamorphosis speak for itself; I myself ain't a saint either and deceived many through promises of a game changer physique that only resulted in procrastination and loss of opportunity to rally people.

My genetics is my worse enemy, I eat shit, do not train and still look bigger than the average guy, I barely train and weird stuff happens in a matter of days; it's now very hard to be more disciplined.

ALEX23, Why are you posting now?  Remember you're on EST not PST. 

ACT/BE/STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2011, 12:02:09 AM »

Better get on this, fella. You are getting older by the day and pretty soon all that shit eating is going to catch up with you...good genetics or no. You do look big. Big isn't everything. How about looking cut and fit too?

Alex23

« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »
Better get on this, fella. You are getting older by the day and pretty soon all that shit eating is going to catch up with you...good genetics or no. You do look big. Big isn't everything. How about looking cut and fit too?

I like the way I look, I think trying to become something you're not isn't the way my Gods intended it. I let my body dictates where it wants to go, afterall it knows how to metabolize, duplicate cell, breakdown protein, build RNAs... I don't.

If my body wants to be a beast, which it seems like it, then be it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2011, 09:42:50 PM »
I like the way I look, I think trying to become something you're not isn't the way my Gods intended it. I let my body dictates where it wants to go, afterall it knows how to metabolize, duplicate cell, breakdown protein, build RNAs... I don't.

If my body wants to be a beast, which it seems like it, then be it.

Good points. -ones I struggle with everyday when I look in the mirror. I want broader shoulders and a narrower waist....ain't going to happen in this lifetime. And then there's the aging thing which is inescapable. I'm bald and wish I weren't. My nose is fat and I wish it wasn't. I have to work my ass off to grow a muscle and I blame my parents for that...two tall skinny folks who looked fashionable in clothes, but failed at superheroism. My body wants to be an scrawny old waspish bookworm but I won't let it.

You have Gods? Is that fair? I have but one and that one is Divine Universal Intelligence. I'm spiritual but not religious. I thought it was the Greeks who had Gods of this and that, not the French.