Author Topic: A Pic of 'No One' for the haters  (Read 11428 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: FOR ALL THE HATERS- A PIC OF 'NO ONE'
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2011, 10:36:18 AM »

Alex23

"no one", I'm disapointed in you...
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2011, 08:02:06 PM »
You didn't show up brother... we were at Philty's for 2 hrs... some weird dude kept eye balling me... was it you?

Oh well, no hard feelings, I was hoping you would just walk up to me as you said and "take a swing"... I even stood outside for quite a while, smoking a cubana in case the weirdo was you...

Oh well the King stands tall as usual.

If you change your mind, I can swing by tomorrow too.

Let me know..

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: "no one", I'm disapointed in you...
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2011, 08:05:00 PM »
You didn't show up brother... we were at Philty's for 2 hrs... some weird dude kept eye balling me... was it you?

Oh well, no hard feelings, I was hoping you would just walk up to me as you said and "take a swing"... I even stood outside for quite a while, smoking a cubana in case the weirdo was you...

Let me know..
oh no  you mean he didnt show up   what a surprise
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2011, 08:15:38 PM »

Let me know..
Looks like you got a raw deal alex  but at least you smoked a nice cuban
I

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2011, 08:18:02 PM »

Let me know..

KING,  Maybe he went to the one in Waterloo or Hamilton?  Maybe a simple misunderstanding?  Maybe he is underage-19?  Maybe he made the trip to Buffalo for DJ Tiesto at Pure?

You can see I trying every excuse the this fellow....

BE/ACT/STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!   CALL TO ACTION CAMPAIGN SPRING 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2011, 08:22:12 PM »
Looks like you got a raw deal alex  but at least you smoked a nice cuban

I would've preferred stuff myself inside no one, cream him good and not say a word afterword, zip up and treat him like shit... ... oh well we had a nice dinner at a steak house down the street... Toronto is so pricey for what they have to offer... not sure what's up with that taxation shit either, it's like they're proud of it or something... I miss the USA hospitality too...  

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2011, 08:25:02 PM »
KING,  Maybe he went to the one in Waterloo or Hamilton?  Maybe a simple misunderstanding?  Maybe he is underage-19?  Maybe he made the trip to Buffalo for DJ Tiesto at Pure?

You can see I trying every excuse the this fellow....

BE/ACT/STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!   CALL TO ACTION CAMPAIGN SPRING 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of staying over the weekend Falls... forget the previous email.. room service was pissing me off... I'm pretty edgy lately... I'm looking for a flight out of Niagara... meeting would be epic and would make up for no one's deceptive setup....

hey 'alex', or should i say brad...?

listen champ. i have the next 24 hours free.

i would love to take you up on this offer:

this is my cell number- 705-416-4396- it is a jailbroken txt only cell that i run sims thru dont bother wasting your time trying to trace it. this sim will be thrown out by tomorrow.

time to pay the piper. what goes around really goes around. you what im talking about. the rest of the board doesnt. im good with that. im not hiding behind pm's here.

lets see if your hands are as fast as your mouth.

BAWAWAWAWWAWA.... @ the ghey you bring.. no fuckken clue what you're babbling about...

anyway... I'm here all night chilling until 1 AM... please stop by Pumpster  ::)

King Georges Arms
2501 Victoria Park Ave
Toronto, ON M1T1A1
(416) 492-8036
Directions

tell me alex, why did you bitch out- i had two people very close to you tell me you would. i was hoping you'd be stupid enough to accept my offer. but you werent. next time maybe eh? and you know that number is real, although you havent had the balls to txt it. no surprise there either.
so tell me- why didnt you show up? fear? yeah. fear. what is it like sitting there knowing in your heart your nothing but a bitch and coward? im curious. it must suck knowing you have no balls. but your french, so its easily understandable. it was amusing to watch you run like a scared fat kid when xfactor and i made our offers. all show and no go eh fatboy? it figures- look at you you sloppy fat fuck. lol
good choice, btw in avoiding me. you wouldnt have liked what you found.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA what a bitch... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First:
this is my cell number- 705-416-4396- it is a jailbroken txt only cell that i run sims thru dont bother wasting your time trying to trace it. this sim will be thrown out by tomorrow.

time to pay the piper. what goes around really goes around. you what im talking about. the rest of the board doesnt. im good with that. im not hiding behind pm's here.

[/quote]

Then this:
BAWAWAWAWWAWA.... @ the ghey you bring.. no fuckken clue what you're babbling about...

anyway... I'm here all night chilling until 1 AM... please stop by Pumpster  ::)

King Georges Arms
2501 Victoria Park Ave
Toronto, ON M1T1A1
(416) 492-8036

Directions

LOL!! then "tries" to get away by tracking some gps info shit and USES THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Tell you what kid, I will be in toronto the week of March 7th and will be there all week. To you convinience, we will meet up at the address above and "clear things out".....

Ball's in your camp, no gimmicking, no sending "texts" to some number with sim unlocked for 24hr (oh brother)...  just man to man... no bullshit, no crying to Ron again to get me put in "timeout" (hahaha again what a bitch!!!!)

GodFuckingSpeed!!!!!!!

oh yea almost forgot:

post a fucking pic. SHOW "US" that 285lb 6%bf physique !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »
I'm thinking of staying over the weekend Falls... forget the previous email.. room service was pissing me off... I'm pretty edgy lately... I'm looking for a flight out of Niagara... meeting would be epic and would make up for no one's deceptive setup....

HAHAHAHAHAHHA what a bitch... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First:

Then this:
LOL!! then "tries" to get away by tracking some gps info shit and USES THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Tell you what kid, I will be in toronto the week of March 7th and will be there all week. To you convinience, we will meet up at the address above and "clear things out".....

Ball's in your camp, no gimmicking, no sending "texts" to some number with sim unlocked for 24hr (oh brother)...  just man to man... no bullshit, no crying to Ron again to get me put in "timeout" (hahaha again what a bitch!!!!)

GodFuckingSpeed!!!!!!!

oh yea almost forgot:

post a fucking pic. SHOW "US" that 285lb 6%bf physique !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont sweat it   he wont show
I

dustin

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »
Alex, you're a fucking psycho and I'd hate to trade fists with you. Your jaw and arm look all chiseled too. You been cutting or something? Looking ultra studly and very masculine. The epitome of an alpha male.

No one is shitting his pants right now. Texts messages? There's no such thing as a prepaid texting phone, just prepaid! What a puss. If I were in Toronto I'd love to grab a bite. No one dug himself an embarassing hole. Give him a creampie for me if you catch him.

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2011, 08:55:37 PM »
Alex, you're a fucking psycho and I'd hate to trade fists with you. Your jaw and arm look all chiseled too. You been cutting or something? Looking ultra studly and very masculine. The epitome of an alpha male.

No one is shitting his pants right now. Texts messages? There's no such thing as a prepaid texting phone, just prepaid! What a puss. If I were in Toronto I'd love to grab a bite. No one dug himself an embarassing hole. Give him a creampie for me if you catch him.

thanks dustin, you're not too shabby yourself, I would love to rub your neck then give you little kisses behind the ears while rubbing your pecs and serratus anterior muscles (no homo, too little too late)..

Honestly, I'm not a violent guy, I used to have quite the taste for physique driven and an established base for dominance but am over it now...

no one needs to show this board what he's made out of. I am honestly in good faith. 

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2011, 09:18:35 PM »
KING, could you risk meeting your doppelganger?  Maybe take a pic to post on GetBig.  Oh how could you meet this fictional gimmick called Fallsview who reeks of "positiveness"?!? 

I would have to put a wide angle lens on the camera to capture such denisty and muscle (no homo)

KING23 meeting KING POSITIVE?!?

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2011, 09:29:36 PM »
I don't understand why you would go out looking for confrontations with random dudes on message boards.

dustin

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2011, 10:37:00 PM »
thanks dustin, you're not too shabby yourself, I would love to rub your neck then give you little kisses behind the ears while rubbing your pecs and serratus anterior muscles (no homo, too little too late)..

Honestly, I'm not a violent guy, I used to have quite the taste for physique driven and an established base for dominance but am over it now...

no one needs to show this board what he's made out of. I am honestly in good faith. 

If you agree to take me out to a nice dinner and promise to call later I think something could be arranged. Not down for being used and abused unless it maybe involves something kinky along the lines. :-*

But fuck.. if I were to ever really meet someone to throw down, my humility would probably make me offer the other guy the first punch. I can't hold enough malice for that long. On the other hand if someone were to instantly teleport a homo like Vince Cumdrum or Fat Panda titties here I'd try my darndest to inflict some pain!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2011, 11:07:01 PM »

Let me know..

You have a level of patience I could never imagine having. I couldn't be bothered to wait five minutes for some shit like this. Are you obsessed with this thing? Maybe you should just let it go and move on with your life. A braggart like that fellow isn't worth this effort and aggravation.

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2011, 08:11:11 AM »
You have a level of patience I could never imagine having. I couldn't be bothered to wait five minutes for some shit like this. Are you obsessed with this thing? Maybe you should just let it go and move on with your life. A braggart like that fellow isn't worth this effort and aggravation.

I just have a good memory Primemuscle and don't like shittalkers, Bodybuilding is enough messed as it is..

That is all.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2011, 08:41:34 AM »
I just have a good memory Primemuscle and don't like shittalkers, Bodybuilding is enough messed as it is..

That is all.
are you still going to retire in a couple of days or was it just bs to get attention? and are still you going to compete with coach?

i hope you werent to shocked that no one didnt show up after his patetic truce letter

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2011, 08:51:52 AM »
are you still going to retire in a couple of days or was it just bs to get attention? and are still you going to compete with coach?
i hope you werent to shocked that no one didnt show up after his patetic truce letter

I am retired as of this morning; no more drama, need to focus on training & dieting.

Not shocked, just disappointed; in my mind 260 6%bf juicers aren't afraid of anything.... ::)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2011, 08:57:25 AM »
I am retired as of this morning; no more drama, need to focus on training & dieting.

Not shocked, just disappointed; in my mind 260 6%bf juicers aren't afraid of anything.... ::)

KING and I are going to train at Gregg Kovac's house then do some cardio swimming in Lake Ontario.  It's a beautiful day here, sun is shinning and is similar to a winter's night in Fullerton.

BE/ACT/STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2011, 09:00:16 AM »
KING and I are going to train at Gregg Kovac's house then do some cardio swimming in Lake Ontario.  It's a beautiful day here, sun is shinning and is similar to a winter's night in Fullerton.

BE/ACT/STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out Falls... remember you're my gimmick right ;) ...

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2011, 09:10:41 AM »
Watch out Falls... remember you're my gimmick right ;) ...

Alex are u making your way to NYC, I'm sure Gene would like to have some cheesecake with u  ;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2011, 09:13:03 AM »
The fact that you drove to a random location with the expectation of engaging in fista cuffs with someone from getbig.com speaks volumes about how severe the repercussions are when an addiction to the internet is left unchecked. If he had showed up and beaten you to a pulp would you have responded by notifying the police or would you have put on makeup to disguise your injuries and taken a bunch of pictures to post in a thread on getbig entitled "No one pussy's out" ?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2011, 09:13:36 AM »
Team A23 upping the stakes  8)
T

Alex23

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2011, 09:15:45 AM »
Alex are u making your way to NYC, I'm sure Gene would like to have some cheesecake with u  ;D

Boston next month... then driving down and spending the weekend "Men"Hattan...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: FOR ALL THE HATERS- A PIC OF 'NO ONE'
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2011, 09:17:26 AM »
Thread merge!

WYSIWYG

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2011, 02:45:43 PM »
Boston next month... then driving down and spending the weekend "Men"Hattan...

someone tell oldmom.