Author Topic: OMG!!! History Channel shows Antrax Attacks were inside job.  (Read 6918 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: OMG!!! History Channel shows Antrax Attacks were inside job.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 10:51:36 PM »
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2265
'The DNA sequence of the anthrax sent through the US mail in 2001 has been revealed and confirms suspicions that the bacteria originally came from a US military laboratory. The data released uses codenames for the reference strains against which the attack strain was compared. The two reference strains that appear identical to the attack strain most likely originated at the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick (USAMRIID), Maryland.

The new work also shows that substantial genetic differences can emerge in two samples of an anthrax culture separated for only three years. This means the attacker's anthrax was not separated from its ancestors at USAMRIID for many generations.

Why don't we get an expert opinion?   The one person who was considered an expert in this field died a very mysterious accidental death a month after the attacks: http://www.rense.com/general25/thedeathofdrwiley.htm
OH... OUCH!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 10:56:22 PM »
I will also bring up a story I remember very well on ABC maybe Nightline in the summer of 2001 before the 9/11 attacks, of course :P  Back when they were still semi doing their job, ABC had uncovered that the government was violating International treaty on biological weapons.  They busted them at their lab in the middle of nowhere.  There was this small site set up to make nothing but anthrax.  They argued that it was ok to be producing the anthrax in violation of treaty so they could learn how our enemies might go about doing it ::)  I kid you not.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 07:04:03 AM »
When did this become news....after the attacks they were looking for a former employee of a Government Lab who might have had a beef with Uncle Sam...this was never an inside job. What kind of idiot would run an operation with traceable weapons grade anthrax if he was a government agent. Ur never going to get breaking news on the History Channel. Its like when they do a BigFoot show..if somebody found bigfoot or an alien..don't u think it would come out immediatly, not months in post productions.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 07:11:15 AM »
When did this become news....after the attacks they were looking for a former employee of a Government Lab who might have had a beef with Uncle Sam...this was never an inside job. What kind of idiot would run an operation with traceable weapons grade anthrax if he was a government agent. Ur never going to get breaking news on the History Channel. Its like when they do a BigFoot show..if somebody found bigfoot or an alien..don't u think it would come out immediatly, not months in post productions.
I'm having trouble following your logic.  Keep in mind this is British History Channel which is a joint effort and also History Channel has a broad range of programing.  Some of it deals with more current issues, most with past.  This deals with the short term past.  As I searched info on this, it appears there is no new news revealed in this documentary.  It's all been out there for some time, just not covered by the mainstreme media.  Big surpise, not.  What is a shock to me is that the history channel picked it up.  Also keep in mind that one man with an inside position would be considered an inside job.  Inside Job does not definitively state that it was the work of the organization.  The evidence shows without a doubt that some sort of inside job occured here.  Now it's only open to what level of an inside job.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 07:22:25 AM »
Its simple..if I'm an American agent...and I'm going to use Anthrax...I'm not going to use Anthrax that can be tied to America. If this wasa true inside job...then I'd use stuff I could get from a major University or research lab..not something that has USAMRID stamped all over it. I have no doubt that somebody got this stuff from a weapons lab..or its possible. They were talking about this a week or so after the attacks. Some guy who had dissappeared who had an ax to grind.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 07:23:19 AM »
As I recall, and I was pretty busy after 911, they never linked it with AQ. I don't remember the government saying that.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 07:34:58 AM »
Its simple..if I'm an American agent...and I'm going to use Anthrax...I'm not going to use Anthrax that can be tied to America. If this wasa true inside job...then I'd use stuff I could get from a major University or research lab..not something that has USAMRID stamped all over it. I have no doubt that somebody got this stuff from a weapons lab..or its possible. They were talking about this a week or so after the attacks. Some guy who had dissappeared who had an ax to grind.
you still miss the point, no matter what, someone had to pass the strain from the gov facility=Inside Job.  As I said, the unknown is a matter of what level of an inside job.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 07:36:45 AM »
Oh, the ax to gring guy turned out to be nobody.  There was a middle eastern guy who was harassed at the facility and a letter was sent in anonymously accusing him, it turned out to be BS.  wasn't the guy.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 07:38:26 AM »
If a disgruntled employee had access, then there is no inside job, or atleast no conspiracy. The guy grabbed some stuff and walked out. If u understand the security procedures, I'm sure u can do what u need to. They showed a program on 20/20 where u could get that crap through the mail, from chem wharehouses. I'm pretty sure Uncle Sam had nothing to do with it.

I'm not talking about that guy, this guy was white and had been fired.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2008, 07:41:20 AM »
If a disgruntled employee had access, then there is no inside job, or atleast no conspiracy.
No fucking shit huh... I think I said that!!!!!!!!!!  but I will also say there is a larger possibility too.  It is unknown at this point.  I said clearly inside job could just be one insider.  Who fucking knows what the motive is.  This no matter what narrows it down to an inside job on some level.  Level=unknown as I said.  Oh and you can't get highly weaponized anthrax through a chem research lab :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2008, 07:56:28 AM »
U can get 'regular" anthrax from chem supply companies...or could...weaponized means u can get it to do something if u put it in a bomb. This crap was falling out of envelopes so I don't know if it would have even mattered. U posted like it was a conspircy...I'd say it was shitty security.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 08:17:38 AM »
U can get 'regular" anthrax from chem supply companies...or could...weaponized means u can get it to do something if u put it in a bomb. This crap was falling out of envelopes so I don't know if it would have even mattered. U posted like it was a conspircy...I'd say it was shitty security.
research what is involved in weaponizing anthrax.  It is not just putting anthrax in a bomb, not at all.  I posted in shock that the history channel, a channel that usually debunks everything, left the door open to the suggestion of conspiracy.  which is a fact, it is very possible.  much lines up, this wasn't geared to kill.  Had this person wanted to kill, the one envelope in a train station would have done some real killing.  Geared for fear and the oddities, why target dems? dems would mostly likely oppose the upcomming war effort, this would play to the United we Stand cause and more.  Yes, I post with the possibility of conspiracy, because it is possible.  I also said along the way that it could just be one person with unknown reason because that is also possible.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 08:32:50 AM »
I have not seen the documentary, but I will. They generally allow anything interesting to aire on that channel, as long as it has facts. I imagine anything is possible. I don't believe Uncle SAm was behind it. As for weaponized anthrax or any other bio agent. I'm well aware of what the differences are. Those agents have to be strains that will survive the delivery. Thats why AQ and others are having a hard time obtaining and using it. Normal Anthrax available for study at a University, won't survive the explosion. I took ur conspiracy to mean government involvement..official involvement.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »
you still miss the point, no matter what, someone had to pass the strain from the gov facility=Inside Job.  As I said, the unknown is a matter of what level of an inside job.
if this did happen it makes it an inside job at the facility not an inside job of the government. An inside job of the government means that someone ordered this, not some nut with a cause...lets think this through hypothetically, if a scientist working on anthrax for the government, who is in danger of losing his job due to bills being passed by the democrats who do you think hes going to attack?

It seems to me that this evidence points to an inside job at a FACILITY not the government and a nut with a cause

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 08:53:07 AM »
All the superbad Bush Admininstration has to do is solve the crime and we can stop speculating.   So far they are 0 for 2 in bringing the criminals to justice on the 2 terrorists attacks that happened on their watch.

The fact that that it was sent to the 2 specific senators who were opposing the Patriot Act (why would a non-domestic terrorist care at all who received this stuff).  The fact that the one person who was an expert in this field and could most likekly indentify the source of the anthrax died a very mysterious death (good way to shut him up AND send a message to anyone else who is thinking about being a whistleblower). The fact that the the FBI failed to interview Ft. Detrick anthrax experts for two months into their investigation, doing it only after the experts complained to the press of gross incompetence on the part of the FBI.   The fact that the FBI overruled local homicide detectives who think that an anthrax expert was murdered, possibly because he knew too much.

All these facts don't prove anything but they sure paint a strange picture.   This seems like such a dangerous and easy kind of terrorist attack that I don't see why the Bush Admin hasn't made this one it priorities to solve and bring the criminials to justice. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 09:00:35 AM »
Talk to an agent, ask them what was happening after 911. They were doing other things and I'm sure this was not a priority. Is everything a conspiracy....come on.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 09:05:09 AM »

All these facts don't prove anything but they sure paint a strange picture.   This seems like such a dangerous and easy kind of terrorist attack that I don't see why the Bush Admin hasn't made this one it priorities to solve and bring the criminials to justice. 
Actually its not hijacking a plane is much easier or just strapping a bomb to you

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 09:05:47 AM »
No doubt they were pre-occuppied.  I have some friends who work for the FBI and they never saw their wives during that period.

Still - that doesn't change the facts and it has been 6 years now and still no one has been brought to justice.  I'd call that a total failure..... so far.    

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 09:07:55 AM »
Actually its not hijacking a plane is much easier or just strapping a bomb to you

If the person has the anthrax and doesn't kill themself with it then all they really have to do is drop it in the mail.   How hard is that?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 09:11:23 AM »
I think once they determined that it wasn't foreign terrorism, they pulled back the investigation...plus nobody is really demanding it. Priorities.....
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 09:14:22 AM »
If the person has the anthrax and doesn't kill themself with it then all they really have to do is drop it in the mail.   How hard is that?

it would have to be a weaponized version of it, anthrax by itself is generally does not spread very well from person to person

you cant really believe that thats easier than just strapping a bomb to you and walking into a public area

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 09:18:12 AM »
I think once they determined that it wasn't foreign terrorism, they pulled back the investigation...plus nobody is really demanding it. Priorities.....

nobody really demanding it?

seriously - this is a reason why it was never solved?

5 people were killed and 17 other infected.  This was a real act of terrorism on US soil.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:24 AM »
Perhaps ur right..but there is no huge public outcry....More people care about friggen American Idol then this. They care more about that then the economy.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:28 AM »
Perhaps ur right..but there is no huge public outcry....More people care about friggen American Idol then this. They care more about that then the economy.

sad but true

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
Ok, so we got some what verifiable proof that it was from our labs.

Which lead us to 3 possibilities if read what HH6 and Berserker are saying correctly:

1.  It was taken by a former disgruntled employee.
2.  It was deliberately taken from our labs and used to create this scare by people inside our government.
3.  It was obtained from our labs becuase poor security or obtained other ways like from this disgruntle employee to perpetuate a scare by somebody or organization.

#1 & #3  seem more plausible

#2 Seems unlikely becuase they would have had to know that it would have been traceable back the the US government.   If they really wanted to put on a scare it would have been obviously prudent to obtain Anthrax elsewhere.

But there may be more to this and I'm certainly open to anything else that might be posted.