Author Topic: Robby Robinson is still woking that ass  (Read 57171 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Robby Robinson is still woking that ass
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2008, 02:30:12 AM »
Chris Cormier isn't gay right? :-X :-X He is one of my fav. bbers please said he is not gay. :(
A

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2008, 02:47:44 AM »
Chris was cool....met him circa 1997/98 at The Drink nightclub (though it was called something else back then) on the Gold Coast, Australia

Dude was looking suave and massive...downing the drinks and loving the techno....not a gay or schmoe in sight, except some lovely ladies

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2008, 05:33:36 AM »
Best thread on the net.

The Original Beef

io856

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2008, 05:50:49 AM »
Chris was cool....met him circa 1997/98 at The Drink nightclub (though it was called something else back then) on the Gold Coast, Australia

Dude was looking suave and massive...downing the drinks and loving the techno....not a gay or schmoe in sight, except some lovely ladies

I thought you were from Jersey.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2008, 06:28:55 AM »
Chris Cormier isn't gay right? :-X :-X He is one of my fav. bbers please said he is not gay. :(

what do you think?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2008, 06:56:35 AM »

Noooooooooooooo  ::)

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2008, 08:00:20 AM »
A buddy of mine told me a story of when after a show, everyone went to a club and him, Chris, and a bunch of others were on X and Chris started rubbing his leg. It creeped him out so he left. But he has also said he has seen him at a lot of clubs after shows and was surrounded by fine ass white chicks. So maybe Chris is just a freak and the x brought it out. Who knows?
TEAM LESNAR

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2008, 08:21:29 AM »
Oh and Flex Wheeler pimped the old fashioned way....he used women!!  Smart guy!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2008, 09:32:52 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2008, 09:41:52 AM »
you got to cool down take it easy .
you got to cool down, relax, take it easy

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2008, 09:42:43 AM »
Several BB mag writers & photographers at Gold's Venice would call him Robbery Robinson.  ;D

and the funny thing is that he (RR) used to preach being a man of honesty on his old board. haha what a bullshitter.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2008, 09:44:33 AM »

chris isnt gay from what i heard but he has done BUYSEXUAL STUFF

and he loves to beat up his women according to some sources

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2008, 09:45:55 AM »
chris isnt gay from what i heard but he has done BUYSEXUAL STUFF

he loves to beat up his women.
maybe Ahmo Hight said something he didn't like.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2008, 09:50:36 AM »

Noooooooooooooo  ::)

You guys are so funny.  Despite ALL the obvious signs you won't believe the truth until you see a photograph.  The reality is most of these deeds are never photographed.  ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2008, 09:51:48 AM »
maybe Ahmo Hight said something he didn't like.

for those who havent seen pics of ahmo

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2008, 10:20:56 AM »
You guys that don't believe Mr. BH are quite delusional.

I myself of the homosexualist gang, can collaborate some of the very items Mr.BH has posted.

Interesting that some cannot handle the awfull truth. 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2008, 10:23:19 AM »

I myself of the homosexualist gang, can collaborate some of the very items Mr.BH has posted.

yeah lots of naive souls dont understand that homosexuality is one of the fundamental pillars of bodybuilding.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2008, 10:36:30 AM »
You guys are so funny.  Despite ALL the obvious signs you won't believe the truth until you see a photograph.  The reality is most of these deeds are never photographed.  ::)

Even if there was a photograph, they'd would claim it was doctored. Reality is, they're in denial. They can't accept the truth.....
HAHA, RON.....

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2008, 10:47:40 AM »
Even if there was a photograph, they'd would claim it was doctored. Reality is, they're in denial. They can't accept the truth.....

Maybe they are simply afraid of their own sexual destinies.

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2008, 11:06:20 AM »
Not that I am one of the gays that has the cash to do it, I have observed the extremely wealthy friends of mine procure some of the best that pro bodybuilding can supply.

Bodybuilders, especially the ones that make the big time, that meaning having people gasp when they are seen in public, do not as a rule prefer to work hard for anything but the money.  

I came to the conclusion that the truly good looking and huge guys are in a mind set of thinking that anything that smells of exerting themselves other than posing or laying on a bed or eating is considered too much for them to do. It is wierd in a perverse way, here are gigantic guys that dwarf everyone else, but to them, anything requiring actual hard work is something they are incapable of.

So it is really the function of what they strive for, and what they become. They work hard in the gym to become insanely large, admired, looked at, and then suprise, there are gay guys that want to be with them; the requirements not much, be pampered, worshipped and have their every need taken care of by gays with large sums of money. It's supply and demand. You have some very large guys that do not like to move, let alone work, and guys that will pay to have a large immoveable guy around, and happily feed him when he whines.  

There will always be bodybuilding. There will always be gays. Of course not every bodybuilder is GFP, but to think that it is this tiny, miniscule fraction is comedy you can't write. What is the percentage? Who knows, but you will more than like be surprised from time to time.

It's capitalism gentlemen. It's funny how that shit works.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2008, 11:09:29 AM »

All you need to do is go to bodybuilding shows and see how many gays are in the audience.  If you don't want to believe that the G4P scene is huge then you're crazy!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2008, 11:14:02 AM »
Quote from: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT on October 11, 2008, 12:54:25 PM
I have spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds. I have been heavily involved in the SoCal scene and Golds Venice bodybuilding scene. Some may question my stories and may enjoy nitpicking at the small stuff. But the stories about the G4P scene in that gym that involve the big names are true. If you didnt live in venice or train at Golds Venice for any significant amount of time , then you dont know shit about it. And just because you live in California or visited it once a year, doesnt mean shit either. Not everybody was G4P. Here are some guys that were not.
These men WERE NOT Gay 4 Pay
David Paul
Peter Paul
Charles Glass
Ali Malla
Mike Christian
Bob Chicerillo( I like to break his balls, but he is not G4P)
Billy Smith( Thunder from the original American Gladiators)
The Late Curtis Leffler

Dont believe a thing this ass clown posts, he is a nobody that just makes the shit up as he goes along.

He thinks because he has worked out a few times at Gold's Venice that he is on the inside and the "self appointed" expert on all things Venice.

It has been known for years that Mike was doing some sort of G4P shit-how much depends on how much of this rumor mongering you believe in.

I can tell you this, unless BeefySucksCock ever saw any of his pie in the sky claims with his OWN eyes-it is just rumor.

Hey Beefy, PM me your name, I will call Ed Connors on Monday and verify if he even knows who you are-I mean if you know so much, have been around and "spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds" then you know Ed, and Ed knows you.

Im calling bullshit-otherwise prove it up bitch.[/i]

BUMP

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2008, 11:18:12 AM »
Let me respond to this shit chute called Johnny Vegas. Yes, a very ,very long time ago I worked at the front desk of Golds ,Venice. That was the start of my hearing a lot of nasty shit. But that was a very long time ago. It was one of my part time jobs at the time. At least I worked. I had many stories prior to moving to venice and found out a whole lot more once I stopped working at golds. My stories are as true as can be told without me actually being in the room holding the persons hand. I am sure that some of what I heard must have been off. But considering close to 20 years in venice Golds, I have heard variations and first hand accounts of close to the same stories over and over again. I have been told stories from guys like Paul Dillett in person. Chris Cormier has told me stories. Lee Priest has told me stories. When I lived back east, Johnny Morant, Jason Arnz, John Kemper, and Bill Grant used to tell me stories. The craziest stories I ever heard were from the great IFBB judge named John Kemper. John has been in the scene for a very long time and the shit that he has told me would make your heads spin. So fuck Johnny Vegas and his wanting to defend Jim Queen !
Johnny Vegas is a San Diego Muscle boy at best.

Here is a great Jim Quinn story that Jim told me himself while having dinner with him and a legendary Golds gym nutrionist named Neal Spruce. This was in 93. Jim told us about a schmoe that he was hired to visit for a posing session. When Jim arrived at the mans condo in the Marina Del Rey area, the old gentleman brought Jim into his bedroom and proceeded to open up a box. Inside the box was a very large Nazi SS costume. Hat , Arm Band and all the trimmings. He had everything except the boots. he wanted Jim Quinn to put on the oversized outfit and stand at the end of the hallway. What proceeded was this. The old man got totally naked and peddled about his large condo on a big wheel kids bike. And when he peddled past the end of the hallway, he wanted Jim Quinn to stop him and question him about being a filthy Jew. At which point Jim was to pick the man up out of the big wheel and stand him face forward against the wall and slap the old mans ass cheeks and call him a filthy jew.  Jim said he did the act over and over many times for close to the entire night. He said that the old man couldnt get enough of it. Jim said that the man never jerked himslf off or touched jim. And that at the beginning of the session the old man gave him $4000 cash. Jim said that he eventually hooked the old man up with another venice monster by the name of Mike Vargas. Mike was a man as big as Jim and a whole lot nastier when it came to G4P. Neal and I laughed outr asses off. Jim was just telling it like it was. That just happens to be a first hand story from jims mouth that doesnt involved him making heavy contact with a schmoe.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2008, 11:20:05 AM »
Not that I am one of the gays that has the cash to do it, I have observed the extremely wealthy friends of mine procure some of the best that pro bodybuilding can supply.

Bodybuilders, especially the ones that make the big time, that meaning having people gasp when they are seen in public, do not as a rule prefer to work hard for anything but the money.  

I came to the conclusion that the truly good looking and huge guys are in a mind set of thinking that anything that smells of exerting themselves other than posing or laying on a bed or eating is considered too much for them to do. It is wierd in a perverse way, here are gigantic guys that dwarf everyone else, but to them, anything requiring actual hard work is something they are incapable of.

So it is really the function of what they strive for, and what they become. They work hard in the gym to become insanely large, admired, looked at, and then suprise, there are gay guys that want to be with them; the requirements not much, be pampered, worshipped and have their every need taken care of by gays with large sums of money. It's supply and demand. You have some very large guys that do not like to move, let alone work, and guys that will pay to have a large immoveable guy around, and happily feed him when he whines.  

There will always be bodybuilding. There will always be gays. Of course not every bodybuilder is GFP, but to think that it is this tiny, miniscule fraction is comedy you can't write. What is the percentage? Who knows, but you will more than like be surprised from time to time.

It's capitalism gentlemen. It's funny how that shit works.

Bingo!