Author Topic: Ronaldo retired at age 34... See how soft soccer is.  (Read 58693 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Ronaldo retired at age 34... See how soft soccer is.
« Reply #125 on: February 14, 2011, 04:30:28 PM »
Yes "soccer" is about who is the most skilled/talented. "Football" is about who is the strongest, biggest, fastest. Great athletes I'll give them that.

Btw your "superior athletic athletes" are on the juice.
LOL yea there is no skill what so ever in football...

hitting a person with a football that runs 4.0/40 in full stride...juking 5 different ppl and still achieving your goal, reading the qb and knowing exactly where he is going to throw the ball to intercept it...no skill at all LMFAO  ::)

you know nothing of football bro...

LOL and dont be a dumb ass soccer players juice too

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2011, 04:32:24 PM »
it doesnt bother me so keep going if you wanna spend more time obsessing lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2011, 04:37:49 PM »
Maybe a very small percentage.

Not the majority.

You can't even prove that. But your wishful thinking is funny.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2011, 04:39:52 PM »
"Soccer" players don't juice, it is very rare.

I didn't say there was NO skill involved in "football".
LOL google doesnt agree with you...

http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nation/2008/02/reports-of-socc.html

LOL you played down the amount of skill it takes to play professional football buddy trust just b/c the physical aspect takes center stage due to their superior athletics doesnt take away from the staggering amount of skill it takes to play football...

even the biggest and the baddest athelete wouldnt cut it in the NFL if they dont have skills...

just ask brock lesner as he didnt make it when he tried ;)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2011, 04:49:09 PM »
You think soccer players aren't enhanced? Talk about naive.
Obviously some do, but there`s no arguing that it is a skill dependent game.

If your players are all genetically selected for size, skill becomes less of a priority this is common fucking sense.

Anyhow I don`t fucking care. Dude your a retard, you got some fucked up shit in your head, trust me I know my kind.And remember this is coming from the bottom of the fucking barrel, so please before you rehash some predictable comeback or whatever, please remember YOUR FUCKED!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2011, 04:52:56 PM »
Yeah bro you just proved soccer is full of juicers.  :-\

And yes I played down the amount of skill it takes because there are no small players at all. If it was about skill, then small players would be skillful enough to play. Unfortunately being small and skillful amounts for shit when there are a bunch of monsters looking to crush you. I'm sure you can post some exception of someone "small" who is extremely fast to make up for it though. What other "skills" do you need to have other than running really fast, being strong and "jukeing" aka moving your body away from someone?

If you don't think there are as many juicers in soccer as there are in other sports then you're a fool, especially given the rigorous schedules some of them play. I'd venture to guess it's right up there with the rest of the major sports. And don't even get going on the size = juicer thing as cycling probably has the most juicers of any sport and those guys are among the smallest athletes out there.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2011, 04:53:47 PM »
Yeah bro you just proved soccer is full of juicers.  :-\

And yes I played down the amount of skill it takes because there are no small players at all. If it was about skill, then small players would be skillful enough to play. Unfortunately being small and skillful amounts for shit when there are a bunch of monsters looking to crush you. I'm sure you can post some exception of someone "small" who is extremely fast to make up for it though. What other "skills" do you need to have other than running really fast, being strong and "jukeing" aka moving your body away from someone?
lol and you sure proved that football is full of juicers... ::)

LOL there are plenty of smaller players in football...darren sproiles, jon beason, reggie bush, wes welker, danny woodhead...there are plenty of small football players and this shows just HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/431278-size-isnt-everything-10-small-nfl-players-with-great-talent#page/2

LOL yea no eye hand cordination is needed, no body awareness to be able to bring yourself down in bounds, no ability to be able to place a football in an area the size of a window that is moving at the speed of someone running a 4.0/40 LOL  ::)

youre an idiot

watch the fist catch and think of how hard it is not only to catch the ball but to make sure you touch 2 feet in bounds after catching the ball and holding on to it the entire way through the fall...then imagine the qb having to put the ball in the exact location where the receiver is the only one that can get it while he is running...
yup nfl equals less skill  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2011, 04:56:31 PM »

youre an idiot

so hes and idiot for not claining there is skilled involed and nfl but americans are not idiots for saying them same about football? do you have any idea how crazy their passes are and being able to decide exactly where the ball lands and understanding the game?

american reasoning lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2011, 04:57:40 PM »
Whatever you say Captain America.

Truth hurts. Those EPL players logging all those games and then going onto play for their national teams or whatever else they have going on and you think that only a small percentage of them are geared? You're pretty naive.

so hes and idiot for not claining there is skilled involed and nfl but americans are not idiots for saying them same about football? do you have any idea how crazy their passes are and being able to decide exactly where the ball lands and understanding the game?

american reasoning lol.

Pot meet kettle.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2011, 04:58:30 PM »

american reasoning lol.
LOL WHAT? wtf are you trying to say?

try again wee man, calm down sound it out and then type...

spinnis

« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »
LOL WHAT? wtf are you trying to say?

try again wee man, calm down sound it out and then type...

I confused myself lol.

Xerxes is an idiot for claiming there is "no" skill involved in american football, but americans aren't idiots for claiming the same about football?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 14, 2011, 05:00:14 PM »
:D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »
I confused myself lol.

Xerxes is an idiot for claiming there is "no" skill involved in american football, but americans aren't idiots for claiming the same about football?
i dont think many americans claim that there isnt skill involved in soccer b/c there obviously is just like there is OBVIOUSLY a GREAT DEAL of skill involved in football

to claim that football is just about being big, fast and strong is ignorant and the same as saying that soccer is just being able to run long distances...both are equally stupid

spinnis

« Reply #138 on: February 14, 2011, 05:03:47 PM »
i dont think many americans claim that there isnt skill involved in soccer b/c there obviously is just like there is OBVIOUSLY a GREAT DEAL of skill involved in football

to claim that football is just about being big, fast and strong is ignorant and the same as saying that soccer is just being able to run long distances...both are equally stupid

ask groink if he thinks it takes any skiil, hes  good representative of the average american intelligence  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2011, 05:06:18 PM »
I didn't say it was "JUST" about or "NO SKILL" involved.

Do you guys know the definition of a straw man argument?
LOL yea sorry i misinterpreted this...sorry i missed the part in that quote where you gave the alot of credit for having alot of skill

idiot

Yes "soccer" is about who is the most skilled/talented. "Football" is about who is the strongest, biggest, fastest. Great athletes I'll give them that.

Btw your "superior athletic athletes" are on the juice.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2011, 05:07:19 PM »
ask groink if he thinks it takes any skiil, hes  good representative of the average american intelligence  ;D
LOL so you got one person? great reasoning there...about par for you though ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2011, 05:09:57 PM »
No you didn't misinterpret anything,

you put words in my mouth (shocker  :o). It is obvious you have to be skillful to succeed in any major sport I am not a complete idiot. Its just way more important in soccer than football.
and how did you come to that conclusion?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2011, 05:11:01 PM »
Its just way more important in soccer than football.

For someone who has never actually played American football, you seem to like speaking like you're an authority on the subject. This is why threads like these are pointless. Baseless claim after baseless claim.

Funny thing is that you probably couldn't throw a football with a spiral. Skilled indeed.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2011, 05:11:36 PM »
I havent read this thread but am I to assume its about how gay soccer is?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »
For someone who has never actually played American football, you seem to like speaking like you're an authority on the subject. This is why threads like these are pointless. Baseless claim after baseless claim.

Funny thing is that you probably couldn't throw a football with a spiral. Skilled indeed.
hahahhaha true

spinnis

« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2011, 05:17:07 PM »

hahahahaahha best post of the thread  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2011, 05:19:29 PM »

hahahahaahha best post of the thread  ;D

Same goes for you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2011, 05:20:38 PM »

Look well ok I'm tired of semi provoking you. Obviously you need skill in american football, and the best are the most skillful of the bunch, though without reaching the physical requirements american football demands of you then you will not succeed, no matter how much skill is involved.

And yes I am of the general opinion that there is a lot more skill involved in soccer, but that is my opinion. You may disagree but I am not bothered by it enough to start a debate.
LMAO so b/c you have to be both physically atheletic and skilled to play football skill is somehow less important? fuking wonderful logic there...

LOL an opinion based in nothing is certainly an opinion ;)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2011, 05:25:39 PM »

And yes I am of the general opinion that there is a lot more skill involved in soccer, .
Of course there is more skills  involved in soccer than American Football.